Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: JEDsContour Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online - 06/02/06 01:22 AM
Just wanted to say that Iââ?¬â?¢ve been having some really good experiences ordering parts from Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online recently. Intake manifold cleaning/rebuild kits, SVT Focus brake kit, headlamp replacement ââ?¬Å?crashââ?¬Å? kit, etc etc.

This guy is a real boon to CEG, a terrific, knowledgeable, resource.

Needed saying by me since I didn�t always see it that way.

A sincere thanks Bill!

Team Ford Parts Online
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online - 06/02/06 01:28 AM
Hear ye! Hear ye!

I am one of the lucky ones who have always had good service from Bill.
Third that! I just recently started going through him.

Called him on i believe a thursday at around 5PM for a water pump...by chance the following morining i look on the porch around 1PM, and the water pump is sitting there staring at me. Quickest service ever!

When i needed a VSS and there was none at his dealership he tracked one down and had it to me in less than 48 hrs.

Bill J. = good people
I had an axle nut within 24 hours, also. Great guy to work with.
Posted By: SVT3391 Re: Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online - 06/02/06 11:33 AM
I have the new headlamps through him. Very good people.

I just regret that I didn't order the SVT structs when they were available cheap!
Posted By: Tisby Re: Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online - 06/02/06 02:02 PM
You save sooo much friggin' money it's great!
Definitely the go to man for all OEM stuff. Shipping is always fast and cheap. He did accidentally leave something I ordered out of the package once, but I received it the next day which was a Saturday.
Posted By: Frosty Re: Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online - 06/02/06 05:44 PM
I ordered SE sideskirts for my Zetec. I got SVT sideskirts, but didn't realize it till 6 months later when it went to paint.
Posted By: dgodard Re: Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online - 06/02/06 08:49 PM
I ordered 1 FSVT Fuel Pump, end links, etc....nice guy to deal with
Posted By: ScottK Re: Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online - 06/06/06 04:01 AM
I just ordered a bunch of front suspension parts online, apparently the system came up with a heater core part number for what should have been 97 SE sport struts - Bill was nice enough to to track me down at home/work to make sure the order came out right.

It's funny I just realized that since around what, 1998? I've had 2 different dentists, 3 or 4 different doctors, 3 differnt jobs and 2 different houses, and added 2 more kids - but in all that time I've had just one source for ford parts. Hey, he was even so kind as to move to Las Vegas when I came to San Diego so I could still get cheap shipping lol Bill's the man!
Always had positive dealings with Bill. I won't bother with the local dealers - they're doofusses.

I just hope my brakes get here by Friday... Bill?

Originally posted by Frosty:
I ordered SE sideskirts for my Zetec. I got SVT sideskirts, but didn't realize it till 6 months later when it went to paint.

are you complaining?
OK OK! I hear about this Bill Jenkins on this forum more than I hear about Bin Laden on the news! Im sure hes a great guy but guys get real! and
Originally posted by Contour1998:
OK OK! I hear about this Bill Jenkins on this forum more than I hear about Bin Laden on the news! Im sure hes a great guy but guys get real! and

Bill Jenkins....Bin Laden....Hmmm

Protect your fragile sensibilities by not opening such posts. I�d rather see ten posts like this recognizing good service and thanking a vendor and fellow member of CEG than one typical bashing post. Unfortunately, the ratio is usually the other way round.

Be interesting to see an estimate of how much money (and hassle) Bill has saved CEG members over the years.
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Always had positive dealings with Bill.

I just hope my brakes get here by Friday... Bill?

Outa luck this time. Bummer. A refund will be issued, so even when things don't quite work out, Bill is always easy to deal with.

true he's done alot for us! very good person. thanks bill!
Posted By: path914 Re: Bill Jenkins and Team Ford Parts Online - 06/11/06 07:22 PM
Bill has always been very helpful to me and extremely easy to work with. The only issues I've had are that he is sometimes hard to get ahold of and he seems a little forgetful as I've had multible items sit around until I called to remind him to send them to me. But compared to all of the local dealers he is 1000% better.
© CEG Archives