only 20K miles ... excellent condition
original owner

metallic green exterior, tan leather interior
never damaged ... no modifications ... totally original
never exposed to winter road salt
has power moonroof and factory CD stereo

here's your last chance to buy a virtually new SVT Contour for only $7,500

wuerkerb@ameritel.net

Anyone try reaching this guy? That email address is no good. He registered on CEG 10/08/03 and has zero (0) posts.

If I could reach him and this is legit....well who knows?

A certain low mileage black SVT would be on the market right quick!
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Quote:

Posted on 05/03/2006 by wuerkerb
This ad expires on 06/02/2006
Located in: MD

only 20K miles ... excellent condition
original owner

metallic green exterior, tan leather interior
never damaged ... no modifications ... totally original
never exposed to winter road salt
has power moonroof and factory CD stereo

here's your last chance to buy a virtually new SVT Contour for only $7,500

wuerkerb@ameritel.net

Anyone try reaching this guy? That email address is no good. He registered on CEG 10/08/03 and has zero (0) posts.

If I could reach him and this is legit....well who knows?

A certain low mileage black SVT would be on the market right quick!

I wish I had that kind of money to throw around all of the time.
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
I wish I had that kind of money to throw around all of the time.

Invest 10 to 20 percent (or more) of everything you make and wait twenty years. Also helps if you do what�s needed while you�re young to get through college so you can make a good living.

The amount of money I've budgeted for CSVT hobby cars is, relatively speaking, not that much. Less than I would spend on one new sporty car (Mustang Cobra, Corvette). If I were playing around with Nobles or some exotics, I'd be feeling the same way you are about the antics of those owners - which is why I'm not!

I've decided I'd like to find one more 99 or 2000 Tropic Green SVT Contour with very low mileage in excellent shape. I'll end up with two of these cars, near identical looking from the outside, one stock and one heavily modified.

This advertisement looks promising, the only problem being I cannot contact the owner.

It almost seems like a strange joke!

Does anyone know this guy?
You're a sneaky bastard and I like it!
Damn Jed, if it's legit let someone else have a crack at a Greenie. You greedy bastich!
stay away! I spotted it wednesday afternoon, I'm first!
$7,500 US is pretty cheap for a low mileage SVT Contour.

I'll be looking to sell my low mileage svt for around $13k usd in a year or two's time. I'm hoping I won't have a tough time selling it
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:
Damn Jed, if it's legit let someone else have a crack at some Pinkie. You greedy bastich!

WTF???
Originally posted by ODC:

I'll be looking to sell my low mileage svt for around $13k usd in a year or two's time. I'm hoping I won't have a tough time selling it

lol

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

lol

x2
Originally posted by GoppelDanger:
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:
Damn Jed, if it's legit let someone else have a crack at some Pinkie. You greedy bastich!

WTF???

Check out Jeds sig, he already has a tropic green CSVT with 28k, thats what doppelganger was refering to.

Aaron
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

lol

Vancouver has higher than normal prices. For a lovely 300k USD, you can get yourself a 500sqft 1 bdrm apartment
Hmmmmm Green
Well,

Found my Tropic Green ââ?¬Ĺ?Evil Twinââ?¬Âť SVT.
20,127 miles, original owner. Original everything. Needs tires, brakes........... and a Turbo 3L!

These cars are about as perfectly identical to start with as I can find. Neither came with spoiler - exactly identical window stickers, both listed for exactly $23,215 new.

The Higher mileage SVT (28K miles) has better condition paint (parked indoors).

The 20K mile SVT was parked outside under a car cover - but no chips and not one single door ding. I may replace the headlight covers due to light weathering.

Well,

Found my Tropic Green ââ?¬Ĺ?Evil Twinââ?¬Âť SVT.
20,127 miles, original owner. Original everything. Needs tires, brakes........... and a Turbo 3L!

These cars are about as perfectly identical to start with as I can find. Neither came with spoiler - exactly identical window stickers, both listed for exactly $23,215 new.

The Higher mileage SVT (28K miles) has better condition paint (parked indoors).

The 20K mile SVT was parked outside under a car cover - but no chips and not one single door ding. I may replace the headlight covers due to light weathering.

They all look brand new!! Nice find on all of them!!
I'm so jealous... Very nice rides there.... Can i ask... WHY??? I understand (from your previous threads/posts) that the 2 greens will be one stock and one highly modded... but why the black one in addition to those?
Glad to see you found what you were looking for.
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:
I'm so jealous... Very nice rides there.... Can i ask... WHY??? I understand (from your previous threads/posts) that the 2 greens will be one stock and one highly modded... but why the black one in addition to those?

Watch the classifieds...
Are you allowed to have that many?

Black is the best!
..Watch the classifieds...

LOL in anticipation! JED's dollar part sale again?
dammn u, I comming up with a nice large tow truck and taking a few of those cars away
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

Black is the best!

still prefer my t-red
Someone give me a ton of money and you can have my 3 liter....
Originally posted by plance1:
Someone give me a ton of money and you can have my 3 liter....

Define "ton." I'll be happy to give you 2000 pounds worth of pennies for it! I did the math and that works out to $3,628.74 (rounded) calculated using an average weight of 2.5 grams/penny.
Sold to the man with 2000 lbs of pennies...

Are you seriously giving the black one up for $3600?

Man if I didn't owe money on my car right now ...
Originally posted by Rouar:

Are you seriously giving the black one up for $3600?

Man if I didn't owe money on my car right now ...

No. Do you actually have 2000 lbs of pennies?
Oh Jeez....
Given your history for selling things here cheap, I thought you might be serious with that post. Then again if you really want a ton of pennies ...
I have advertised a few things but never sold anything. Still have SVT cylinder heads, Exhaust Manifolds, bunch of other stuff that Buckshot had left over after he did my 3 liter engine. A couple people emailed me but never finalized a deal. I dont want to name a price for my car only because I spent so much on it that if I had to name a selling price I would end up revealing how much I spent on the thing and I would be too embarrassed. For what I spent, I could have bought one of these cars in the picture. Oh well, its only money.
Nice Fleet JED!
Can I have one

-Steve
Originally posted by BV1:
Can I have one
-Steve

Soon enough... the black one.
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

Black is the best!

He's like one of those animal hoarders.
If he doesn't take good care of them someone call the authorities.
© CEG Archives