Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Titusfighter Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/06/06 09:19 PM
I just ordered and received my gutted pre cats from Stazi and I must say, they look awesome. Cleaner than I thought they'd be. Big props to Stazi, and I would recommend further sales to him. Fast shipping and good communication. Thats all, thanx again STAZI!! BTW good price too, as well he sells brakes.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/06/06 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Titusfighter:
I just ordered and received my gutted pre cats from Stazi and I must say, they look awesome. Cleaner than I thought they'd be. Big props to Stazi, and I would recommend further sales to him. Fast shipping and good communication. Thats all, thanx again STAZI!! BTW good price too, as well he sells brakes.

Yea stazi is a good guy. Why didnt you get Weapon R/MSDS?
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/06/06 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by Titusfighter:

Yea stazi is a good guy. Why didnt you get Weapon R/MSDS?

80$ vs 400$ +

I am not certain of the HP difference. I would like to see some dyno comparos.
Posted By: Titusfighter Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 01:57 AM
Exactly, the msds was nice, however I wont need mil eliminators now. Besides, I was quite impressed with the finished product. 80 vs 400 is a good comparo, especially now that I have spent quite a bit on this car already.
Posted By: MLuko Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 02:51 AM
you'll still need mil's..
Posted By: Reebs Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 04:17 AM
Yeah, I have only heard good things about Stazi. Seems like a cool guy. Never met him or bought anything from him yet. But thanks for informing us of your great transaction with him.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 04:26 AM
Stazi is pretty damn hot too
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 04:27 AM
Not soo sure about this Stazi guy....

Probably thinks he knows how to ride a motorcycle too....

Posted By: Harrry Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 04:30 AM
Yeah hes a crazy aussie thats for sure..
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 04:33 AM
And he loves yellow tail.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 12:47 PM
He once was so hungry, that he ate the crotch out of a low flying bird. True story.

Mark
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 01:13 PM
duck
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 01:41 PM
duck
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 01:42 PM
I used to have some of these, now they are just collecting dust in my garage.

EDIT: GOOSE
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 01:42 PM
duck
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 01:47 PM
Stazi is definitely known for making bombs.

IN HIS PANTS!
oh!!!!
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 04:58 PM
Goose.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 06:09 PM
Stazi talks funny though....ya'll ever hear his accent? And its not a motorcycle...it is a friggen couch with wheels
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 06:37 PM
Seagull
Posted By: Tourgasm Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 06:46 PM
Swallow.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 06:48 PM
I heard he's a violent sort...

It's been rumored that he leaves bruises on the foreheads of drunken victims with a very colorful type of mushroom...I can't remember where I read this tho
Posted By: ElKy Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Swallow.

yeah yea, we all know that you do.

Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Cinnamon Toast ElKy:
Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Swallow.

yeah yea, we all know that you do.

Hence his name...
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Cinnamon Toast ElKy:

Are you saying he's a Fruit Brute?
Posted By: Keyser Soze Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 07:22 PM
He's the guy doing those Outback commercials now isn't he?

Posted By: ElKy Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 07:23 PM
BUAHAHAHAH
everytme i see those commercials i think of Stazi!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 07:23 PM
LMAO @ this thread.

Thanks Titus for the kind words. If you want MIL's let me know (PM) I'll make you a set.

I have more Gutted Precats if you want them people.

Now to clear up some things:

I was once so hungy I could eat the crotch of a low flying duck/Afghan's undies.

Judge is a flaming homo - my ZX-9R is far from a couch. He's just jealous cos his bike has a seat with less padding than a bread-board! And he's so jealous of me that he painted his Yamaha, Kawasaki Green!

Originally posted by Evil Republican:

- LOL

Todd escaped the wrath of the Australian Purple Mushroom and the Elky Teabag last year at SZ, but he has felt the wrath of my post-beer-binge farts, many, MANY, times!

I like to headbutt idiots when I get drunk.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:

Todd escaped the wrath of the Australian Purple Mushroom and the Elky Teabag last year at SZ, but he has felt the wrath of my post-beer-binge farts, many, MANY, times!

Posted By: Stazi Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Yummy Mummy:

"That's gonna itch when it dries!"
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/07/06 09:15 PM

Judge is a flaming homo - my ZX-9R is far from a couch. He's just jealous cos his bike has a seat with less padding than a bread-board! And he's so jealous of me that he painted his Yamaha, Kawasaki Green!

It is not a Yamaha anymore....it is a Yamahaski....and it is Candy green not Kawie green.....geesh..the fog from your beer farts distorted your view
Posted By: elraido Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/08/06 01:50 AM
LMAO @ this thread.

Thanks Titus for the kind words. If you want MIL's let me know (PM) I'll make you a set.

I was once so hungy I could eat the crotch of a low flying duck/Afghan's undies.

- LOL

I have the perfect freind for you to hang around when you are drunk then. Guy likes to jump out of second story windowns into trees. Well, if you consider trees that are only have three inch wide trunks trees. He would then call you thoughguy and see how many headbutt either of you could take....the man feels no pain.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/08/06 03:45 PM
Originally posted by elraido:
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

I have the perfect freind for you to hang around when you are drunk then. Guy likes to jump out of second story windowns into trees. Well, if you consider trees that are only have three inch wide trunks trees. He would then call you thoughguy and see how many headbutt either of you could take....the man feels no pain.

around here we call people like that stupid.. not tough
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/08/06 06:56 PM
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

But your canadian soo its doesn't count.... Even your so called smart citizens ride the short bus!
Posted By: Tourige Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/08/06 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Decepticon:
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

But your canadian soo its doesn't count.... Even your so called smart citizens ride the short bus!

theres a long bus?
Posted By: Bridge_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/08/06 09:40 PM
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

theres a long bus?

BUSES?!?!?

We have dog sleds, sheesh.......

Posted By: Steeda. Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/09/06 05:11 PM
LMAO @ this thread.

- LOL

theres a long bus?

Not quite sure, hmmm
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 02:49 PM

thoughguy

Is that what that word was supposed to be? Had me confused as sh!t. So chrome polished gutted precats for $80? Mmmkay.
Posted By: TGO Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 07:43 PM
Originally posted by mapoftazifoshoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

I am not certain of the HP difference. I would like to see some dyno comparos.

there are people here with msds headers, that aren't making impressive numbers. One of the many mods that really aren't worth the money - the headers i mean - i've been looking to get the pre cats gutted, but i've been lazy.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 07:58 PM
Gutting the precats will net you around a 0whp gain...or something to that effect.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 08:24 PM
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
Gutting the precats will net you around a 0whp gain...or something to that effect.

Care to show proof of that?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 08:27 PM

Yeah, it's in the mail. Keep your eye out.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 08:30 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With over 18,000 posts, you know he'll be home.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 08:39 PM
So you're just talking out your a$$? I guess I see how you got part of your SN.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/10/06 08:43 PM
So your just talking out your a$$? I guess I see how you got part of your SN.

What is that I hear...? Is it the waambulance?
Posted By: Tisby Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/11/06 08:01 AM
So your just talking out your a$$? I guess I see how you got part of your SN.

What is that I hear...? Is it the waambulance?

YES, I FINALLY GET HIM BACK e-revenge is sweet
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Stazis pre cats are the Bomb - 04/11/06 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Tisby:

With the people sitting up in the back, it looks more like one of those Canadian school busses from the other thread...
© CEG Archives