Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Not sure if anyone was interested in the splitter in the classifieds for 125.00 but it is a complete scandle. JJHirsh (Jonathan Hirsch) once he got my money has not contacted me or returned my emails regarding the splitter. I have left him 3-4 Voicemails and countless emails asking if he has shipped and there hasn't been a response. Jonathan had no pictures of the splitter but said it was ready to paint. I thought 125.00 was a great deal and apparently I was wrong. Never thought a Ceg'er would screw another Ceg'er. Just wondering if he took anyone else was taken to the cleaners?!

- If anyone is in the Cleveland Area that could help let me know...
how did you pay him? if its paypal and its been like a week+ just call them and they will reverse the transaction.
he payed by a money order.
Money Order.

Scott, let me know if a road trip is in order. I've got friends in that area of Ohio.

Mark
Originally posted by Tourige:
how did you pay him? if its paypal and its been like a week+ just call them and they will reverse the transaction.

I wanted to pay him by paypal because it would be alot easier for me and for that same reason of security. Never thought this would happen.
almost had me,but after i asked him for a pic,he said he didnt have any...i backed out,i've been around long enough to know the game
Re: splitter

it just needs paint and a little filler on the bottom where it scraped a few times, everything else is good to go!

thats one of the pm's i got from him,after i asked for a pic

Originally posted by tour96se:
almost had me,but after i asked him for a pic,he said he didnt have any...i backed out,i've been around long enough to know the game
Re: splitter

it just needs paint and a little filler on the bottom where it scraped a few times, everything else is good to go!

thats one of the pm's i got from him,after i asked for a pic

Thats exactly what he said to me as well. I just thought this would be the last place to D!ck someone over.
im sorry that you got scammed... but classified scams are fairly common around here...

Being Scammed!!!
Scam?
Think i got Jacked

and those were all recent. its sad how many results a search for classified scam will bring up on these forums...
I bought headlight covers off him about 1.5 years ago... They came exactly as described.

I was definately satisfied with the transaction.

And I saw him post on here not too long ago, so he's lurking around...
what kind of money order did you pay him with? bank? postal? etc??

i prefer to use postal money orders. theyre much safer and the post office takes them very seriously if someone tries to screw around with them.
Originally posted by svt4stv:

i prefer to use postal money orders. theyre much safer and the post office takes them very seriously if someone tries to screw around with them.

yeah no doubt,i had the local PD show up at my house once over a money order
Sorry to hear that. I can't believe some people how they can simply take some peoples money like that. It sounds like you are a good guy that got screwed by an @$$.
As a once regular member turned pro Lurker, I am sad to hear about this situation. I hope you retrieve your money.
haha, my thread is on there, on a side note the guy who i thought was Scamming me "Terry" just was having a tough time, he sent me my money back on request, just keep trying to contact him, you may get lucky.
Originally posted by svt4stv:

I used a Western Union Money Order that I purchused at Kroger. I called western union and the money had been cashed a few days ago. Anyone ever retrieved a money order thats already been cashed?
western union, the Nigerians' wet dream!
although, he probably would have to show some id to get the $. just getting the po-po to do something about it is the trick. how much $ are we talking about here?? maybe he's just a dumbass like so many others in the classifieds and doesnt know how to give good service in a deal. in other words, maybe he's not out to scam but completing the transaction is low on his priority list, right under replacing his cabin filter
Im pretty sure my 125.00 is down the drain right now. He hasn't returned any of my emails or my phone calls in the past week. What a Tool!
Do you have any sort of address for this dipsh!t?

I give it 3 days before he comes on here saying he had a death in the family. Never fails with these classified scams!

Mark
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

I give it 3 days before he comes on here saying he had a death in the family. Never fails with these classified scams!

Mark

Either way he is a freakin tool... No excuse for not returning a phone call that takes 2minutes of your time. Yes i have his address and its not far from here Mark. Feeling a road trip?

Mark

...i doubt it, he hasnt posted here since april fourth of last year,another reason i looked the other way
Originally posted by LoadedSVT:

Mark

Either way he is a freakin tool... No excuse for not returning a phone call that takes 2minutes of your time. Yes i have his address and its not far from here Mark. Feeling a road trip?

I'm down depending on the day. Might have to be a Sunday trip. I'm sure I can find a little more info on him, maybe bring his family into it. I might even steal his dog if he has one, just out ot spite.

Mark
Hell, I am from MI and I would love to come along for a beatdown trip. Err...
Originally posted by tour96SeVT:

Mark

...i doubt it, he hasnt posted here since april fourth of last year,another reason i looked the other way

You're right... I must have been looking at an old thread and saw his post.
Any possibility of someone getting his account and using it for scams? Looks like the guy used to be active and stopped almost a year ago.
Originally posted by morbid:
Any possibility of someone getting his account and using it for scams? Looks like the guy used to be active and stopped almost a year ago.

no,the emails i got from him had the same screen name as ceg
I am sorry to hear about this. Beat him down. Lock stock and loaded

Mark

I'm down depending on the day. Might have to be a Sunday trip. I'm sure I can find a little more info on him, maybe bring his family into it. I might even steal his dog if he has one, just out ot spite.

Mark

I may be down...
Hey Pete, your dad is a lawyer, right? What is needed to get this to small claims court. Or is it not possible since it is out of state.

Get the courts involved and have him subpoenaed, he fails to appear, and then a bench warrant is issues for failure to appear.
Iv already thought about taking him to court but, I havent done research on what is need to get him there. Hoping this can be settled outside of the court room.
Originally posted by xchang:
Hey Pete, your dad is a lawyer, right? What is needed to get this to small claims court. Or is it not possible since it is out of state.

Get the courts involved and have him subpoenaed, he fails to appear, and then a bench warrant is issues for failure to appear.

At the amount of money we are talking about make sure that you have exhausted ALL your options before you get the courts involved. Do you have any receipts from the Moneyorder!?
Hoping this can be settled outside of the court room.

Yeah, ppl like this should be settled with the back of a hand and the bottom of a boot.
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
Do you have any receipts from the Moneyorder!?

yup, the receipt is on the fridge.
When we take MOs, we write a driver's license number on it. So maybe the police could track it this way with a quick DMV/10-27 check.
I hope this jjhirsch is reading this right now. I guarantee he's sweating bullets, thinking to himself "was this really worth the $125.00 I'm going to make off of this sucker?" 10 guys at his or his friend's doorstep will tell him that he made a bad move.

Mark
I hope this jjhirsch is reading this right now. I guarantee he's sweating bullets, thinking to himself "was this really worth the $125.00 I'm going to make off of this sucker?" 10 guys at his or his friend's doorstep will tell him that he made a bad move.

Mark

Definately. I would never screw anyone on this forum over... mainly because of the fact that I'm not that kind of person (aka [censored]), but also since people really go all out hardcore getting revenge and their money back here.
CEG needs to finally make good on a roadtrip threat. Do it Mark, then we can change CEGs motto to: "Contour Enthusiasts Group: Don't f**k with us or we'll steal your dog."
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
Originally posted by xchang:

At the amount of money we are talking about make sure that you have exhausted ALL your options before you get the courts involved. Do you have any receipts from the Moneyorder!?

Yes I have the receipt
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
CEG needs to finally make good on a roadtrip threat. Do it Mark, then we can change CEGs motto to: "Contour Enthusiasts Group: Don't f**k with us or we'll steal your dog."

Funny thing is, We aren't joking...

I should email him the link to this thread!
Honestly I would drive there. It's not like it's Cali. It's 228 miles up 69 and then across 80.
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

Funny thing is, We aren't joking...

I should email him the link to this thread!

Nah, I like the shock value he'll have when we're standing at his doorstep. If it's his buddy's house, I'm sure he won't appreciate us camping out in his driveway until he comes out. Hell, we might just stop by their local authorities and have a talk. I'd be willing to be they'd send someone over if they knew hell was going to break loose if they didn't.

And Chris, I like that motto.

Mark
OH NOES...YOU GOT WENTZELED!!!

Quote:

There is nothing to worry about. My dog died and I haven't got a box to send it in. I will send it out on Tuesday.

If it's his buddy's house, I'm sure he won't appreciate us camping out in his driveway until he comes out.

Ive got a tent that sleeps 8 if anybody wants to camp out. Ill even chip in some beanies and weinees Anyone have a fire pit?
If it's his buddy's house, I'm sure he won't appreciate us camping out in his driveway until he comes out.

Ive got a tent that sleeps 8 if anybody wants to camp out. Ill even chip in some beanies and weinees Anyone have a fire pit?

I do...just gimme 6 more months to get my contour done and I will be there...
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
OH NOES...YOU GOT WENTZELED!!!

that's awesome! i hope that keeps going around the net for a long time
Too bad it's not a little closer to SZ06.We could all make a stop by the guys house.or just use his house/yard for SZ.
© CEG Archives