Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
...its been gone for over a month....wayne wont return my calls or emails...SCT says that they have no RA'S for hypill auto.....just venting...
Aw c'mon Wayne's a stand up guy...........................
File mail fraud charges against him. It's easy and it's a FEDERAL offense.

He'll be out of business in no time after that. What a loser!
Originally posted by DemonSVT:

...good thinking demon...i've been trying to figure out my options...SCT keeps telling me that they cant do anything without the serial number or RA number...and since i sent the unit/box/manual back i dont have access to those..
Originally posted by tour96se:
and since i sent the manual back

And ppl get all pissed at old schoolers for bashing new guys coming on here and touting their goods w/o proof. Hmm wonder why?
Originally posted by todras:

And ppl get all pissed at old schoolers for bashing new guys coming on here and touting their goods w/o proof. Hmm wonder why?

Meh, I don't believe in mail order tunes anyway.
Originally posted by JCSVT:

Then I guess you havent seen Y2KSVT's mail order XCAL tune from Brenspeed or any of ADC's mail order chips. (i.e. Stazi).
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/12/05 07:37 PM

I agree!! Pin his ass to the wall Chris!! You've got one CEG'er right here that will contest to his poor business ethics..

Mark

Mail fraud complaints are very much useless.
I have filed two, one against a business and one against a person.
Neither of which have I ever heard back from the post office or any other agency.
But it is still a good idea to file.

Also file a complaint with the FBI's online fraud complaint center.

File a criminal complaint in the city where you are located and, if possible, where the business is located.

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Find out if they are a member of any other business orginizations and file a complaint with those organizations.

If they are a part (partner/subsidiary/etc) of a another company, contact the other company.

If you payed via credit/debit card, file a fraud complaint with your credit card company/bank.

Its all about applying pressure from as many sides as possible.

Both times I have had problems I got either my money back or got what I paid for.
I got the person (a former CEG member) fired from his job.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/12/05 07:58 PM
Persistence is key. If you file a claim, make sure you follow up! Don't expect them to do anything about it, be it their job or not. I don't rely on anyone, so I call everyday until something is done.

Chris, I would honestly call him everyday, 10 times a day if you have to. No more "Mr. Niceguy" on his voicemails if that's how you've been doing it. You've got to be firm, letting him know what the reprocussions are. I did the same thing WITH WAYNE on my voiemails and emails, and guess what, he responded! I gave him a deadline to respond by, or I would be contacting the Pay Pal for a dispute, the BBB, and his local authorities. I believe I received an email withing 2 minutes, with a promise to refund my money. Don't listen to any of his excuses, it's just a way for him to try and backout of it.

Mark
Cause we are just dicks. I hope Ryan 'steps up' for the guy since he was the one touting how 'great' he was......

Originally posted by todras:

Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

Then I guess you havent seen Y2KSVT's mail order XCAL tune from Brenspeed or any of ADC's mail order chips. (i.e. Stazi).

Yea I've seen them but I think a good tune on the dyno is better. You probably won't see any difference between the two but I like talking to my tuner personally. Helps with the customer realations i.e. he can't run away.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/12/05 09:37 PM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

Yea I've seen them but I think a good tune on the dyno is better. You probably won't see any difference between the two but I like talking to my tuner personally. Helps with the customer realations i.e. he can't run away.

I agree, but for me to have the guy I want tune my car, I'm out ~$1000.00, and who knows when he had time to tune. I needed the tune right away, I talked to Brent @ Brenspeed several times before ordering, and gained a lot of confidence in him. I've showed my dynographs and they show what sort of work he does. And unlike Wayne, I just called Brent today and guess what, he answered the phone!!

Mark
Guess no one cares when Wayne the Wonder Tuning screws someone over...
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Guess no one cares when Wayne the Wonder Tuning screws someone over...

guess not...i just got done sending him a informative email...thanks for the tips mark/greg...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/15/05 02:36 PM
Cause we are just dicks. I hope Ryan 'steps up' for the guy since he was the one touting how 'great' he was......

he's not-so-suprisingly silent on this one, isn't he?

especially considering he's got all that crap in his sig about him.
heres a copy of my email to him...
wayne...please let me know whats going on with the tuner...i've contacted the supervisor at SCT several times,and they currently have no RA'S for you,they were sent back two weeks ago....i really dont want to get other people involved but if i dont here anything back by tomorrow evening i'm going to have to file a complaint with MASTERCARD, the B.B.B, and the USPS....its just easier for the both of us that i dont go that route but its been exact. one month since you said you "recieved the tuner and its on it's way out to SCT today", and three weeks since you've returned a email saying "it's outta my hands now".
I'm glad I didn't buy this product from Wayne. I would of been in the same situatiion like you. I hope you do get your money back and then some. Good luck man. Mark what's Brenspeed website so I can contact him about this xcal2 product?
http://www.brenspeed.com/
Thanks Ryan
hey i am not in the middle of this, wayne tuned my car and did a great job on it as well as he has for others, tour96 i am verrrrrrrrrrrry sorry this is happening to you and i will see wayne saturday morning prior to nopi and i will talk to him and see whats going on. as you all know i dont mind being the go between if there is a problem with wayne or anything else. but dont blame me, i was trying to give c.e.g a good deal on flashers and alot of people bought them and the only problem was tour96 and y2k but you know why that was mark,cause his car died on the way to your place 8 hours away from home. once again i will be back online after talking to wayne on monday and i will have an awnser for you,cause if i was you i would want an awnser as well. either that or tour96 pm me your phone number and i will call you saturday from nopi and give you the awnser.
wasnt and didnt blame you at all ryan,notice i never brought your name up?!.....i'm sure wayne can tune a car,but mailorders are tricky to get right..esp with the hodgepodge of parts on my car..he almost had the last one right, i just hope i see it again..if he doesnt want to bother tuning it anymore for me thats fine,i can send it to another tuner and pay to have it done, i just want the thing back...
i dont blame you man, i will get to the bottom of it for you. i got your numbers in the pm and i will call you asap on saturday from nopi nationals man.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/15/05 04:34 PM
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
i dont blame you man, i will get to the bottom of it for you. i got your numbers in the pm and i will call you asap on saturday from nopi nationals man.

i like how you've taken "pm me for xcal2's" out of your sig.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/15/05 04:36 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

Wouldn't you?
well for 1 i dont like being in the middle of things ya know but in this situation i will talk to wayne and see whats going on. wayne has always and will always be a friend. plus its been a while since anyone has pm'ed me for any sct products.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/15/05 04:44 PM
Originally posted by SVTatGT:

Wouldn't you?

i wouldn't have had it in there in the first place, but thats just me. now that things have gone sour (to noone's suprise), it's convenient to pull it out i guess.
not true there buddy, it went sour for 1 person. everyone else that bought flashers from wayne hasnt had 1 problem and they have seen great results from the flashers (yes on a butt dyno) but you can tell if you have more power without being on a actual dyno. please dont chastize me on why i removed it from my sig when i just explained it. i am trying to help this guy and guys like you arent helping matters much when you havent ever bought anything from wayne and never spoken with either of us. dont be ignorant and make accusations on something you dont know about. 99% of waynes customers are verry happy with the products they recive from him!
actually, two people iirc.....but i'll shut up now :-) I've done my part.
who is the 2nd person???
I thought Mark (Y2KSVT) had an issue, I don't recall if it was with the X2CAL itself, or just an issue with Wayne.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/15/05 04:55 PM
not true there buddy, it went sour for 1 person. everyone else that bought flashers from wayne hasnt had 1 problem and they have seen great results from the flashers (yes on a butt dyno) but you can tell if you have more power without being on a actual dyno. please dont chastize me on why i removed it from my sig when i just explained it. i am trying to help this guy and guys like you arent helping matters much when you havent ever bought anything from wayne and never spoken with either of us. dont be ignorant and make accusations on something you dont know about. 99% of waynes customers are verry happy with the products they recive from him!

oh it's gone sour. he's ignoring and screwing over one of CEG's valued members, and YOU are the next point of contact since you are/were acting as a sales agent for him.

now, i'm not chastising you personally for wayne's poor business practices... i'm just pointing out the convenience of how you removed that info from your sig. the fact that i have (wisely) never done business with him has no bearing on my reasoning for participation in this thread.

i'm glad you're willing to help... after all, as a sales agent for him here on CEG, are you not partially responsible?
no mark never bought anything from him, he was going to then when wayne was on his way driving from here to his house his car died and he was 8 hours away from home and didnt even havce cell service in the mountains of west virginia.

oh it's gone sour. he's ignoring and screwing over one of CEG's valued members, and YOU are the next point of contact since you are/were acting as a sales agent for him.

now, i'm not chastising you personally for wayne's poor business practices... i'm just pointing out the convenience of how you removed that info from your sig. the fact that i have (wisely) never done business with him has no bearing on my reasoning for participation in this thread.

i'm glad you're willing to help... after all, as a sales agent for him here on CEG, are you not partially responsible?

i have never been a sales agent for wayne, i was trying to help out c.e.g as i have stated a billion time already. i am NOT responsible for any wrong doings with hypnotic and tour96se, thats between them 2. i am just waynes friend and will step in to come to a happy medium. i was only giving everyone an alternative to the limited companies that do sct flashers and he is the lowest price around.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/15/05 05:12 PM
i have never been a sales agent for wayne, i was trying to help out c.e.g as i have stated a billion time already. i am NOT responsible for any wrong doings with hypnotic and tour96se, thats between them 2. i am just waynes friend and will step in to come to a happy medium. i was only giving everyone an alternative to the limited companies that do sct flashers and he is the lowest price around.

i think you're misunderstanding. even as a friend, you were repping his products here on CEG. as such, that makes you a sales agent for him (it doesn't matter if you get paid or not). you use your standing/reputation as a member here to assist wayne in selling his products, and as such, your reputation is equally at risk should something go bad.

again... as i said, i'm not holding you personally responsible for waynes actions, and it's good that you're going to help.
anyways mxracercam, you have no word in this cause you arent involved and havent bought anything, so i would say lets just leave it at that and butt out dude.

for you tour96se. i just spoke with wayne and he had been waiting on it to be unlocked from sct and will have it in the begining of next week and will ship it out to you. i will keep you informed on what day and if there is a tracking number that goes with it.
anyways mxracercam, you have no word in this cause you arent involved and havent bought anything, so i would say lets just leave it at that and butt out dude.

for you tour96se. i just spoke with wayne and he had been waiting on it to be unlocked from sct and will have it in the begining of next week and will ship it out to you. i will keep you informed on what day and if there is a tracking number that goes with it.

thanks ryan...one last thing,find out if he's tuning it again or not..just so i know if i should look else were or not...being in upstate new york my options are...well pretty limited..
yes he will load the same tune as it had the last time it was sent back to him and no problem
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/15/05 05:54 PM
It's the principle of the whole matter Ryan. I did a lot of thinking about it after the fact, and Wayne definitely had the opportunity to call me. He obviously got ahold of the guy in Cleveland, OH with the FSVT, so why not me? Should have made the phone calls back to back. Then he tells me he'll refund my money the next day. That didn't happen either. I needed the car running, but having 39# injectors in a car programmed to run 19#'s, you can imagine how far it'd go. The fact of the matter is, I paid him to do the work on a specific date, and he couldn't even give me a call to say he wasn't able to..

Mark
well that is up to you both ya know. i drove all the way there to get him in west virginia on 29 hours no sleep so when i got there i was not in the frame of mind to remind anyone to do anything let alone keeping my eyes opened.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/15/05 06:05 PM
well that is up to you both ya know. i drove all the way there to get him in west virginia on 29 hours no sleep so when i got there i was not in the frame of mind to remind anyone to do anything let alone keeping my eyes opened.

Ryan, I'm not holding you responsible. I didn't know that you picked him up. Wayne didn't even mention it. He was too involved in telling me about HIS bad luck, and didn't seem to care that MY car wasn't running, and HE had 370 of MY dollars! It was obviously a priority for him to call the FSVT guy and tell him he wasn't coming, but didn't even think that maybe I would want a call???? So again, I wasn't looking for you to do anything in this matter, as I can handle my own problems. I'm only pointint out that Wayne had some horrible customer service tactics with me, and I'm expressing them.

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 12:30 PM
So wait Ryan, all those trashy stickers you have all over your car are advertising this Wayne fellows business???
yup sure is there rawburt. is there a problem???
Posted By: RawBurt Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 03:08 PM
is there a problem???

Yes there is a problem, PM sent!
yup sure is there rawburt. is there a problem???

lmao, you advertise a trashy company with trashy stickers on your car and even have them in your sig on a national forum. way to go on that one.

~Andrew
Post deleted by SVTatGT
i got your pm rawburt and i WAS kidding man, and once again pimpalucious get a life dude.
Post deleted by RawUnited
ohh yeah i will show you and put more vinyl on my car,hehehehehe JUST KIDDING
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 04:31 PM
This thread needs more Xcal2.

Mark
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
This thread needs more Xcal2.

Mark

yeah no sh!t!!!!! my xcal2
Posted By: svt4stv Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 05:29 PM
man this forum needs to have a feedback thing or something. this is getting ridiculous.
Originally posted by svt4stv:
man this forum needs to have a feedback thing or something. this is getting ridiculous.

Trust me, I am/was one of the biggest advocates of a feedback forum (like NECO) - nothing ever came of my suggestion to create such a forum.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 07:19 PM
maybe if we elected someone to act as an "escrow agent" or something.....

All that is needed is a "Feedback Forum". One or two moderators.

Rules:
- Purchaser posts what was purchased and his/her thoughts/experience
- Vendor/seller, if applicable can post a reply
- No other posts/comments/etc. to create clutter or flamewars

It's more of an "FYI" forum. Check out NECO to see how they have run theirs with great effectiveness for years now.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 07:33 PM
yeah, ive seen NECOs and others but apparently the admins dont want to add this forum to CEG. i was thinking of something unofficial. but just a thought. thankfully, all of my purchases and sales here in CEG have been straight forward and pleasant.
Originally posted by SVT PETE:

All that is needed is a "Feedback Forum". One or two moderators.

Rules:
- Purchaser posts what was purchased and his/her thoughts/experience
- Vendor/seller, if applicable can post a reply
- No other posts/comments/etc. to create clutter or flamewars

It's more of an "FYI" forum. Check out NECO to see how they have run theirs with great effectiveness for years now.

I really do like this idea, Hopefully we can pull it off.
If we get one of these forums ill be the first to post that svt4stv is a great seller
Posted By: svt4stv Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
If we get one of these forums ill be the first to post that svt4stv is a great seller

thanks man. hopefully that will bolster some confidence in people who are thinking about contacting me. did you give the ipod to your girl yet?

thanks man. hopefully that will bolster some confidence in people who are thinking about contacting me. did you give the ipod to your girl yet?

......hmmmm i've always wondered svt4stv,do you know johnie chann??? j/k your always selling electronics
Posted By: Pole120 Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 08:46 PM
A forum such as that owuld be great for my trans mounts......as well as any others that do buisness here on the site.
Yes, I'd give Steeda's mom and Mark's sister some rave reviews!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 08:51 PM

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 09:23 PM
Originally posted by pole120:

....... I mean.......

Mark
Posted By: morbid Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 09:46 PM
as long as they don't put pink crap all over the back window...

....... I mean.......

Mark

i must have caught her on a bad night then. REFUND

~Andrew
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/16/05 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

....... I mean.......

Mark

~Andrew

Pshhhh, she said you didn't give her a big enough "tip", if you know what I mean.

Mark

....... I mean.......

Mark

~Andrew

Pshhhh, she said you didn't give her a big enough "tip", if you know what I mean.

Mark

booo. confidentiality agreement

~Andrew
Posted By: svt4stv Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/17/05 06:01 AM

......hmmmm i've always wondered svt4stv,do you know johnie chann??? j/k your always selling electronics

who's johnie chann?

who's johnie chann?

swat came into my house. disrespect my whole family.

~Andrew
Somebody narc on you?
Posted By: svt4stv Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/19/05 06:14 AM

who's johnie chann?

swat came into my house. disrespect my whole family.

~Andrew

LMFAO!!

"I didn't narc on nobody!"
nice..two days and ya finally got it ..just kidding
Posted By: svt4stv Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 09/19/05 03:03 PM
i even googled it and came up with nothing

.....ryan..do you think you can stay in touch with wayne? he still hasnt returned a email or anything... so he should have it sometime soon? and ask him to make sure he deletes the downstream o2's this time,please..thanks alot
i will. i hung out with him saturday but he didnt make it sunday to nopi nats
hey ryan....could you do me a favor and check in with wayne again?...i still havent heard anything from him...according to what you poste he should of recieved it last week..thanks again ryan..
Surprise Surprise!
wayne emailed me today to tell me its on its way out...
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: looks like i might see my xcal2 again - 09/28/05 09:53 PM

.....soon
Posted By: liquidX Re: looks like i might see my xcal2 again - 09/29/05 12:47 AM

.....soon

I guess he's the "silent treatment unless I got good news" type...
that's awesome, few more months and you'll be all set!

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i might see my xcal2 again - 09/29/05 04:30 PM
that's awesome, few more months and you'll be all set!

Yeah, don't get your hopes up yet Chris. Receiving the Xcal and receiving it with the correct tune are 2 completely different things. Good luck.

Mark
This may sound stupid, but im a newb
so, what is an xcal2?
Do you have google!? I don't understand ppl these days!? Why can't you look it up and read it!? My god man. If you are reading a book and you find a word you don't know...do you just keep on reading w/o knowing what the word means or do you look it up?! Sorry for the rant, but I just really don't get why people ask such basic questions. To answer your question.....

What motivates you!?!?
Posted By: jsark_dup1 Re: looks like i might see my xcal2 again - 09/29/05 06:44 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Do you have google!?

yes, but i decided to ask jeeves instead.

jeeves said he wasn't sure, and it would be better to ask you.
Originally posted by jsark:
Do you have google!?

Posted By: MxRacer Re: looks like i might see my xcal2 again - 09/29/05 10:03 PM
Originally posted by jsark:
Do you have google!?

lmao!!

newbie 1, pete 0.
any updates?
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 10/07/05 02:42 PM
I have an update. Chris is getting a dose of his own medicine.
How so?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 10/07/05 02:44 PM
I have an update. Chris is getting a dose of his own medicine.

Karma sucks! Maybe Chris should change his name to Earl?

Mark
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 10/07/05 02:44 PM
Click me
Click me

thats just [censored] up.....ain't no other way to put it.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 10/07/05 04:37 PM
Apparently he doesn't have anything to say about it.

Apparently he doesn't have anything to say about it.

............damn..you caught me ..btw cameron,your boot went out at about 11:10 this morning
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: looks like i'll never see my xcal2 again - 10/07/05 04:47 PM
Originally posted by WHAT a WE.IN.ER:

............damn..you caught me ..btw cameron,your boot went out at about 11:10 this morning

thanks

And my mom allways told me whining wouldn't get me anywhere

thanks

And my mom allways told me whining wouldn't get me anywhere

...if i would've seen the post first...it wouldnt have
btw i've been in contact with wayne for the last couple of days..iirc it should be going out today/tomorrow..hes having a boy
btw i've been in contact with wayne for the last couple of days..iirc it should be going out today/tomorrow..hes having a boy

And id be having a cow if i was w/out my purchase of 300+ dollars for as long asy ou have been
© CEG Archives