Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I just got my contour. Black 99 V6 5 speed. Check out my car domain in my signature. So i had a subscription to carfax and i will look up VIN's for people. I just wanted to say hello I've made a couple posts already.
Welcome . Thanks for the offer of the Free Carfax's. Your Contour looks nice.
Welcome to the CEG!
Nice tour!
Beautiful car, nice and shiney. Take care of it and don't rice it out. Keep it clean.
Looks like my Mystique LS Duratec. Black with gray inside, but mine is automatic . Did you install new headlights, they look flawless!
No the headlights are original. The car was immaculatly cared for by an old man. Paper work for everything. I just debadged the "sport" and the "24V" so it now only says contour.
I guess keep them waxed! How many miles?
Welcome to CEG!!!
I don't like it at all! mine is better!

hehe...

JK! I have the exact same car check my site at the bottom to see what I have done to it.

Hope you have as much fun with it as I am with mine, even with my current situation...(car was hit while parked)
congrats on the ride...I sent you a PM for a carfax...would really appreciate it.
Nice looking ride...same as mine, mine's blue...no pics yet...still in the process of dehazing the lights...will send pm for carfax...thanx dewd..
My carfax expired. Please no more pm's ill let u all know if u get another one.
© CEG Archives