Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ZetecTour classifieds - 07/14/05 03:59 AM
we have a spammer who is selling phones....it posted in every category...can a mod take a look at this?
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 04:01 AM
took care of him. thanks.
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 04:56 AM
Originally posted by ZetecChris:
we have a spammer who is selling phones....it posted in every category...can a mod take a look at this?

snitches get stitches
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 05:07 AM
Originally posted by svttour:

snitches get stitches

Posted By: liquidX Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 12:31 PM

snitches get stitches

LMAO Sam... But yea, I was looking forward to a free I-Pod mini, now you've ruined that for me Chris!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 12:35 PM
looks like "the chad" is asleep at the wheel!
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 12:37 PM

snitches get stitches

lmao i havent heard that since grammer school.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 12:54 PM

Removed em. Thanks Chris.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 03:07 PM
this is a letter i got from a spammer about my item in the classifieds

ABEL wrote: Greeting,
I saw your advert and I'm interested in buying from you, is your item still for sale ?. Please furnish me with your Last asking price, your prefer name and address to process the fund. Note. The fund will be raised through a client of mine that is indebted to me in your country, so the total amount indebted shall cover both the cost of my order and shipping. Get back to me with your full name and contact address, so that I can instruct my client to send the funds(money order) to you. After deducting the cost, can I trust you to send the rest of the amount (i.e the Residue fund) via western union money transfer to my shipper who will take care of the pick up Let me know as soon as possible, so that I can get in touch with my client. Thanks for your co-operation while anticipating your earliest response.
Regards,
ABEL
Posted By: liquidX Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 03:08 PM
this is a letter i got from a spammer about my item in the classifieds

ABEL wrote: Greeting,
I saw your advert and I'm interested in buying from you, is your item still for sale ?. Please furnish me with your Last asking price, your prefer name and address to process the fund. Note. The fund will be raised through a client of mine that is indebted to me in your country, so the total amount indebted shall cover both the cost of my order and shipping. Get back to me with your full name and contact address, so that I can instruct my client to send the funds(money order) to you. After deducting the cost, can I trust you to send the rest of the amount (i.e the Residue fund) via western union money transfer to my shipper who will take care of the pick up Let me know as soon as possible, so that I can get in touch with my client. Thanks for your co-operation while anticipating your earliest response.
Regards,
ABEL

Got the same exact one this morning. Looks like they shoot a ton of blanket messages trying to get a bite...
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: classifieds - 07/14/05 07:51 PM
Originally posted by liquidX:
I was looking forward to a free I-Pod mini, now you've ruined that for me Chris!

yeah, like you need something free. i want the money tree that you have.
© CEG Archives