Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GTO Pete Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 09:24 PM
Ebay SVT with $45,000 spent in mods!

<end sarcasm>
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 09:31 PM
45 grand worth of skull cupholders, ripped type R mats, and dirty engine bay. he wants 22,000, what a joke!
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 09:43 PM
And $0 spent on cleaning the car to try to sell it. Good job Hondaslayer13. I am sure those fuzzy dice were not cheap either.
Posted By: SVT25_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 09:46 PM
HEY!! Don't you dare forget that it has the unique and rearly seen "Clear Headlight" mod he listed....

Is the nos bottle even hokked up ? Or is it just for show.....to show what a moron he is
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 09:49 PM
Posted By: TheAlmightyMe Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 10:08 PM
Originally posted by SVT25:
HEY!! Don't you dare forget that it has the unique and rearly seen "Clear Headlight" mod he listed....

Really!?, I couldn't see it under the headlight COVERS!
Posted By: TjZ Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 10:14 PM
yeah 45k in mods.... yeah......
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 10:34 PM
Originally posted by LoganB:
yeah 45k in mods.... yeah......

maybe 45 hundred for the vortec kit, but but 45 G's
Posted By: SVT99SLO Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 10:38 PM
Wow and I thought asking 4500 for my 99csvt was a bargain. Look at this one, hes practically giving it away.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 11:24 PM
Even if the $45,000 included the price of the car, its still way off!
Posted By: SVT25_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 11:29 PM
But hes gonna deliver it if you give him $22,000 for it....
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/06/05 11:35 PM
Hahaha Nice find Pete.

I especially like this part..

"This car would be a great family car, as it is a four door sedan, frony wheel drive and all, or someones toy to take down ocean boulevard on the weekends. this car would go get groceries one day, and win you one grand on the track the next day. it is very reliable..."

What a maroon.
Posted By: DopePope Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 02:33 AM
if hes sponsored by blaupunkt, whats with the lack of their equipment on it?
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 03:20 AM
CARFAX says 52,075 miles on 8/17/04, he is the fourth owner.

Show car with a filthy engine and f'd up carpeting.
Posted By: Davo Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 03:40 AM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Even if the $45,000 included the price of the car, its still way off!

You obviously didn't see the blackout headlight covers.
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Marky:
CARFAX says 52,075 miles on 8/17/04, he is the fourth owner.

Show car with a filthy engine and f'd up carpeting.

Yea, my thoughts exactly...he says it's a show car...yet it is probably the filthiest "show car" in existence. I think the term "show car" needs to be defined to him. And 45 thousand is rediculous. I can see about 6-7 Grand spent tops on everything on that car...and thats if he didnt "shop around"
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 02:03 PM
Sleeved cylinders?

And "won't take less than $15,500"!! My cursor is just hovering over the Buy it Now button!

Mark
Posted By: Stylin55_oh Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 02:10 PM
trying to sell a car that is quoted to have "400HP" or double factory HP without a dyno sheet.

lets go find this guy and neuter him
I emailed the seller asking him to elaborate on the car's power and condition a bit more... and he replyed"

Dude, you wouldn't even believe how fast this car is. When the vortech kicks in, it's like [censored] a huge rush, man. Nearly 400 WHP, and you can tell!! My gtech says it's a little over 400, but it's dunoed at around 400 or so. If you've ever drove a Civic with a vtec.. it's like that X 10!! It has a custom made chip that I burned myself, and uped the timing a ton along with it's ability to run on Racing fuel. I had the entire engine rebuilt, everyhting was ported and polished, bead blasted the intakes and put a custom air filter on it. The cylinders were sleaved and I also had a Slipped Differential installed. I did that on my own, piece of cake and makes a HUGE diffrence between 1 and 2 wheel burnouts, lol.. not to mention it corners better. I don't have kids, but if I did, they think I was the baddest ass dad in the world. You would look sick inthe car, trust me. Everything works great, the car's exterior is in good condition, I just washed the car and detailed the engine before I took the pics for Ebay. So, as you can see, it's clean as hell. It has four doors and a huge trunk. I'd be willing to go as low as 14500.00 for you since you seam pretty interested. Let me know, this car WILL sell for over 20K.. jump quickly!!!

WOW.... Okay guys, rip this one apart.
Posted By: starjammir Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 02:20 PM
LOL send em a pic of ur car and tell em bout us here lol
Posted By: Stylin55_oh Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 02:24 PM

Dude, I also had a Slipped Differential installed. I did that on my own, piece of cake and makes a HUGE diffrence between 1 and 2 wheel burnouts, lol.. not to mention it corners better.

So this diff he installed is made to slip huh?? LOL what a complete D-bag
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 02:25 PM
4 words.

FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE!
Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:

Dude, you wouldn't even believe how fast this car is. When the vortech kicks in, it's like [censored] a huge rush, man. Nearly 400 WHP, and you can tell!! My gtech says it's a little over 400, but it's dunoed at around 400 or so. If you've ever drove a Civic with a vtec.. it's like that X 10!! It has a custom made chip that I burned myself, and uped the timing a ton along with it's ability to run on Racing fuel. I had the entire engine rebuilt, everyhting was ported and polished, bead blasted the intakes and put a custom air filter on it. The cylinders were sleaved and I also had a Slipped Differential installed. I did that on my own, piece of cake and makes a HUGE diffrence between 1 and 2 wheel burnouts, lol.. not to mention it corners better. I don't have kids, but if I did, they think I was the baddest ass dad in the world. You would look sick inthe car, trust me. Everything works great, the car's exterior is in good condition, I just washed the car and detailed the engine before I took the pics for Ebay. So, as you can see, it's clean as hell. It has four doors and a huge trunk. I'd be willing to go as low as 14500.00 for you since you seam pretty interested. Let me know, this car WILL sell for over 20K.. jump quickly!!!

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 03:17 PM
Originally posted by starjammir:

Or better yet, a picture of Rick's car with a breakdown of EVERY mod he has, with his dyno sheet to back it up. I'm sure he's probably putting out more torque than Rick too, with his 2.5L and all. Damn I'm tempted to email this guy too! If I seem REALLY interested, he might come down to $14k

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Or better yet, a picture of Rick's car with a breakdown of EVERY mod he has, with his dyno sheet to back it up. I'm sure he's probably putting out more torque than Rick too, with his 2.5L and all. Damn I'm tempted to email this guy too! If I seem REALLY interested, he might come down to $14k

Mark

Damnit, you guys and these Ebay posts need to stop.. ruins it for all of us. I was gonna bid and all... totally walk away with that sweet-ass car for 20K. Stupid Mark.
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/07/05 03:29 PM
Yeah ok that is worth $45k. Moron.
Posted By: Stazi Re: Ebay SVT RESPONSE FROM SELLER, READ!!!! - 06/07/05 03:32 PM
I emailed the seller asking him to elaborate on the car's power and condition a bit more... and he replyed"

Made his own chip and installed a slipped differential. What an assclown!

And if that's what he calls detailing I'd hate to see it dirty!

"You would look sick in the car" - yeah if I paid as much as he wants for it, I'd be throwing up alright!
Originally posted by Stazi:

Made his own chip and installed a slipped differential. What an assclown!

And if that's what he calls detailing I'd hate to see it dirty!

"You would look sick in the car" - yeah if I paid as much as he wants for it, I'd be throwing up alright!

All it looks like to me is he thru a CAI on it and some rims and some dress up and a Nitrous kit, and vola, where is his turbo/supercharger? god damn people are stupid. A LOT of the cars on here would whoop that car on the track any day, 400hp my ass.
look harder...its there....
Originally posted by mystique97:
where is his turbo/supercharger? god damn people are stupid. A LOT of the cars on here would whoop that car on the track any day, 400hp my ass.

i like the stuff hanging from underneath his glovebox

Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:
i like the stuff hanging from underneath his glovebox

OMG ! ! is that an authentic ford racing steering wheel cover ? Man, this guy has all the cool stuff in his car

It this guy for real ? Someone should tell him about the ceg. Id like to see him at a meet sometime.
Posted By: DanMyers Re: Ebay SVT RESPONSE FROM SELLER, READ!!!! - 06/07/05 05:08 PM
Didn't you hear about the recent inflation? Plastic chromed skull cup holders are now $10,000, Type-R floor mats are $15,000, Ford Racing steering wheel covers I got quoted at another $15,000, and fuzzy dice are definitely worth $15,000. Come on guys, 45K is a small price to pay for all that awesome stuff he has in his car!
True True, its all custom. You cant put a price on one of a kind cars now can you.......
Posted By: kev.fitz Re: Ebay SVT RESPONSE FROM SELLER, READ!!!! - 06/07/05 05:24 PM
If this is a show car then mine belongs in a museum

Are those oil stains on the passenger side dash?
Originally posted by Stazi:

Made his own chip and installed a slipped differential. What an assclown! And if that's what he calls detailing I'd hate to see it dirty!

D .

stop your killing me...LMAO.
show him http://www.suneil.net/Ford%20Contour%20SVT.htm and see what he says heh
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/08/05 04:40 AM
His stereo sponser is kind of lacking because that is a $120 DUAL deck. And a name brand "lightning audio" cap. Oh oh oh, I want his KYB struts.
Posted By: Rishodi Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/08/05 05:50 AM
Okay, a few months ago I saw a REAL CSVT show car on ebay... he claimed just over 400 hp at the wheels, and I could believe it. It looked absolutely gorgeous - spotless, unlike this one, interior, exterior, and under the hood. It had every mod imagineable, looked astounding (also unlike this one lol), and the buy it now price was about $18,000. It looked worth it though... seeing this car just makes me want to either cry or puke though. This guy is a moron, and just trying to scam a fellow idiot out of a few thousand dollars.

I mean damn, I'm no pro detailer, but I easily have the dedication to spend several hours cleaning every inch of my car until it looks pretty damn good. What's the world coming to when a show car looks that crappy?
Posted By: LCraze777 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/08/05 12:44 PM
w00t!!!!! high bidder!!!!!...............yeah right. Seriously, someone needs to educate this person.
Posted By: getsum111 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/08/05 04:29 PM
Damn. If I had that skull cupholder, I would have won best SVT @ the All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle last weekend. Why didn't I look at this post sooner . J/K

Scott
Posted By: muskamike Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/08/05 05:19 PM
Someone shoudl email whoever bid on it and inform them to leave the dark side, pick up a better deal here.

Dear God...i wouldn't even bid if it was for parts, because it would always be parts from 'the guy who was selling it on ebay with 45k in it'
Posted By: muskamike Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/08/05 05:24 PM
Oh, just a comment, props to this guy. SVT, 3k, boom. Not bad, gets you an SVT, forget those mods and paying a reserve fo 15k, lol.

Too bad, this was almost a v8!! REAL SVT
Posted By: starjammir Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 12:25 AM
LOL i got a response from him lol...
You asked:
"Hey, I want your car, but there is a problem..would your car be able to beat one of these?? http://www.suneil.net/Ford%20Contour%20SVT.htm I have some people who want to race me if I buy your car and I want to stomp them. Also if you get time check out contour.org I think your car is the coolest one out of them..they have meets and everything..you should go to one!! Thanks"

i have been there, but i do not get along w/ alot of people on that site. i was going to go to one of theri meets, but then my supercharger kit was on backorder, so i was not going to travel across country to show off rims and a shifter. lol. i cant tell you if my car would beat those cars, since it is all in the driver, but it does have the potential to, and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country...the only contour i have found that is faster is a drift car in tokyo...it has been converted to rear wheel drive. he is coming to the states next year to run drift competitions, and i think he could take my SVT if he put the right tires on it. if u are a good driver, then yeah, you would beat them, but i strongly recommend you drive the car for about 6 mo. or so before you do any racing...get used to the shifting, clutch action, handling, stopping force, and accelerating force. i'm glad to hear you want to buy my car, and best of luck bidding!

I especially like that part that he says "and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country"
Go get em Stazi!!
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 02:05 AM
Racing is all in the driver, not the car... why do I think that someone like me, w/ no driving experience, could beat someone in a Civic who was the best pro dragster in the world, if I had a 1200 hp funny car...
Posted By: Stylin55_oh Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 01:42 PM
Originally posted by D-bag from ebay:

the only contour i have found that is faster is a drift car in tokyo...it has been converted to rear wheel drive.

LOL, yeah i bet contours are reallllllly big in japan. I can easily see why they would use one, converted to RWD nonetheless. Japan has always been know for its large amount of ford parts and support, why use a silvia or skyline when the contour market is soo good

PS i really wanna go kick this guy's [censored] ass because he is a complete asshat.
Posted By: Stazi Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 02:52 PM
LOL i got a response from him lol...
You asked:
"Hey, I want your car, but there is a problem..would your car be able to beat one of these?? http://www.suneil.net/Ford%20Contour%20SVT.htm I have some people who want to race me if I buy your car and I want to stomp them. Also if you get time check out contour.org I think your car is the coolest one out of them..they have meets and everything..you should go to one!! Thanks"

i have been there, but i do not get along w/ alot of people on that site. i was going to go to one of theri meets, but then my supercharger kit was on backorder, so i was not going to travel across country to show off rims and a shifter. lol. i cant tell you if my car would beat those cars, since it is all in the driver, but it does have the potential to, and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country...the only contour i have found that is faster is a drift car in tokyo...it has been converted to rear wheel drive. he is coming to the states next year to run drift competitions, and i think he could take my SVT if he put the right tires on it. if u are a good driver, then yeah, you would beat them, but i strongly recommend you drive the car for about 6 mo. or so before you do any racing...get used to the shifting, clutch action, handling, stopping force, and accelerating force. i'm glad to hear you want to buy my car, and best of luck bidding!

I especially like that part that he says "and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country"
Go get em Stazi!!

I would embarass him, then Y2KSVT would, then Jim would obliterate him to finish him off.

What a r3tard!
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 03:33 PM
My car is extremely light right now without the engine in. Get me and him at the top of a hill and just gimme a little push. I'll give him a race.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Rishodi:
Okay, a few months ago I saw a REAL CSVT show car on ebay... he claimed just over 400 hp at the wheels, and I could believe it. It looked absolutely gorgeous - spotless, unlike this one, interior, exterior, and under the hood. It had every mod imagineable, looked astounding (also unlike this one lol), and the buy it now price was about $18,000. It looked worth it though... seeing this car just makes me want to either cry or puke though. This guy is a moron, and just trying to scam a fellow idiot out of a few thousand dollars.

thats suniel your speaking of. Hes a member here, but I havent seen him post in awhile.

On a side note, that guy is a complete idiot. Fastest contour in the country. I bet hes making right around 210 foot pounds of tq at the wheels with that vortech. Sounds fast alright.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 07:34 PM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by Rishodi:

thats suniel your speaking of. Hes a member here, but I havent seen him post in awhile.

On a side note, that guy is a complete idiot. Fastest contour in the country. I bet hes making right around 210 foot pounds of tq at the wheels with that vortech. Sounds fast alright.

Jim, I belive he is speaking of that silver CSVT (not Suneils car)
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 07:36 PM
naw, the silver one didn't claim to have 400 hp.
Posted By: hondaslayer11 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 07:46 PM
alright [censored]...that us my goddamn CSVT...1st off, u dont know [censored], ok. w/ forced induction and nitrous and sleeved cylinders and low compression pistons, i could pull off 460hp, but i dont feel like risking blowing my engine. i could have a bigger pulley, pulling 150hp out of it, but i choose not to. besides that was a guesstimate on hp...i have never dynoed it before, and i said that on my ad. as for everyone else here in contour.org, i just want to let you know that this [censored] says he speaks for the most of you when he said i am full of [censored], that my sponsors are fake, and i m tryin to scam people. i wanted to let everyone know that, because this guys says him and a few others from this website are going to notify potential buyers of my so called "[censored]", and to let you know i will have everyone's ebay account taken from them...anyone who participates in this action, and also it states in the rules and regs that if you are the cause mf a seller not selling their item, u need to pay either reserve or top bid...whichever is higher, so before u go running your mouth there mr know-it-all, u better think twice, and i want everyone to know that u have an invitation to race me for slips here in MT...proove me to be a liar, unless u r just talking out your ass. i strongly recommand that this [censored] be removed from this CEG, as he talks for your group like all you guys think i am an [censored]. just go to ebay, an d look what he said. my car is 2000 SVT contour 400 HP AT CRANK! is the title of the auction. i hope you guys do the right thing, as he is tryin to [censored] over a fellow contour enthusiast. i also said "to the best of my knowledge" my car is the fastest contour in the country. i did not guarantee anything. well...i hope u all have a good day.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 07:51 PM
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
naw, the silver one didn't claim to have 400 hp.

Oh yesh... that is true.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 07:52 PM
Originally posted by hondaslayer11:
and i want everyone to know that u have an invitation to race me for slips here in MT...proove me to be a liar, unless u r just talking out your ass.

So who wants a free CSVT

Jim, Rick, Greg...
Posted By: hondaslayer11 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 07:54 PM
that 45k is including the price of the car, [censored]. u guys here dont know [censored] about contours do you? i my self hav put 16k into the car since i bought it, the other 14k was put on my another guy in oragon that owned it. if any of you want to race me for slips, [censored] bring it on, then i will have a whole bunch of [censored] contours to demolish, cause i know i couldnt get any more than a couple hundrede for your guys's cars...lol. u guys go ahead and say whatever u wanna say about my car, but just a fair warning...anyone who gets involved in the sell of my car will have their ebay account removed permanently, and anyone who keeps me from selling my car does need to pay full reserve, as it is stated in rules and regs.i bet 1/2 of you aint even seen my contour. well, so long [censored]!
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 07:55 PM
Are you talking, because none of that sh*t made any sense?

Until you dyno your car, STFU!!! Don't just sit there and pull random HP numbers out your *ss.

Hopefully the mods lock this soon because this dude a moron and doesn't deserve to post.

BTW, sweet floormats dude!!!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 08:00 PM
that 45k is including the price of the car, [censored]. u guys here dont know [censored] about contours do you? i my self hav put 16k into the car since i bought it, the other 14k was put on my another guy in oragon that owned it. if any of you want to race me for slips, [censored] bring it on, then i will have a whole bunch of [censored] contours to demolish, cause i know i couldnt get any more than a couple hundrede for your guys's cars...lol. u guys go ahead and say whatever u wanna say about my car, but just a fair warning...anyone who gets involved in the sell of my car will have their ebay account removed permanently, and anyone who keeps me from selling my car does need to pay full reserve, as it is stated in rules and regs.i bet 1/2 of you aint even seen my contour. well, so long [censored]!

You're a joke!

There's at least 4-5 of us here that EACH will hand you your ass on a plate with a side of curly fries, so STFU. Auto-X, drag, you name it.
i never replyed this massege u [censored] [censored]...u all dont know [censored] here...i have put in a few little additions in these [censored] forums here...y dont u read them [censored]. pullyour head out your ass, [censored].like i said anyone who wants to come race me, i am in MT...[censored] do it.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Ebay SVT RESPONSE FROM SELLER, READ!!!! - 06/09/05 08:05 PM
I never thought I would say this on CEG, but will someone please race this guy?

Take his car, then let everyone beat it with a bat. One CEGer at a time.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ebay SVT- Owner is an IDIOT!! - 06/09/05 08:08 PM
I lvoe that skull cupholder, man. Where'd you get that from?! Steal it from a Z24 Cavalier or soemthing?! Oh, and your grammer sucks about as bad as your ride does.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 08:14 PM
...anyone who participates in this action, and also it states in the rules and regs that if you are the cause mf a seller not selling their item, u need to pay either reserve or top bid...whichever is higher,

Hmmm... thats BS.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 08:14 PM
I wouldn't mind having a daily driver SVT! I'll race you anytime you'd liek to hand the car over, since it obviously isn't going to come within $8k of your reserve! And to add a little icing to the cake, here's this guy's response to MY email I sent him! I'll highlight the parts I found to be amusing.

"ok, now alotta this work was done before i received this car, like the rims, everything in the block, the clutch, and the shifter, and that is why i did not write down everything inside the motor that has been done. from receipts i have looked at, it has a jack roush cam, dished pistons, aftermarket rods (although i couldnt tellyou what kind), an aftermarket crank, aftermarket aluminum driveshaft, and extrude honed heads and manifolds. the HP # is technically an estimate, as the only time i have tried to get #'s was the 1st day w/ nitrous. i used it 1 day only, and my G-tech read 408 HP, but it does not read torque, but it is a torquey car. your friend has a turbo, well u get more torque w/ a supercharger, as the power is right there off the line, where the turbo needs to spool up. as far as a limited slip goes, i had ordered one at one time, a quiefe, but it never came, which was a good thing too, because it turned out i was losing my job, and i needed that $$$ back, so i still have not put 1 on. the only things i have personally found that can still b done to this car is seats, sterring wheel, body kit, bear brake upgrade, and LSD.

the reason i claim my car is the fastest street legal contour is simple: since i live here in mt, we have a very thin atmoshere, so after installing everything, including the 8 lb pulley, i am only getting 4 lb of boost. there is not enough air in MT to push this air/fuel ratio, and if i was to get the full potiential out of this car...8 lb of boost, i know it would be around 460hp at the wheels, and yes, i have used the nitrous. it is very functional, and works also as an intercooler, which is why i have not waisted time installing one, that and like i said before, i pretty much only do car shows. i was planning on later this year buying the new 3.5L sho engine crate motor from shoshop.com, but i just want a V8 now, so i hope i have answered all of your ?'s, so best of luck bidding, bud. take it easy."

And he says WE don't know anything about Contours?

Mark

Posted By: hondaslayer11 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 08:14 PM
LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING...ALOTTA THESE SO CALLED QUOTES ON HERE I NEVER, NEVER SAID. I [censored] KNOW WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT, AND I HAVE PAID FOR EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF MY LABOR DONE ON MY CAR, AND THAT 45K IS INCLUDING SPENDING 15K TO BUY IT...I KNOW I GOT RIPPED OFF, BUT I HAVE PUT ALOT OF [censored] MONEY INTO THIS, AND IF ANY OF YOU [censored] ON THIS WEBSITE WANNA RACE ME FOR SLIPS...[censored] COME UP TO MT...I AM RIGHT HERE. [censored] PROOVE ME WRONG, UNLESS U GUYS ARENT FAST ENOUGH. YEAH, IF I HAD DONE ALL THE WORK MYSELF...IT WOULDA BEEN ABOUT 8K IN PARTS ALTOGETHER...NOT COUNTING THE STEREO. AS FAR AS THE SPONSORS GO...I GOT THEM ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO THROUGH CARSPONSORSHIPS.COM...I GOT THE LOGOS RIGHT AFTER MY CAR WENT INTO THE SHOP FOR GAUGES, AND I HAVE NOT YET GOTTEN MY CAR BACK...SO BEFORE YOU GUYS GO OPENING YOUR [censored] MOUTHS, U BETTER LEARN THE WHOLE [censored] STORY. I AM ALSO VERY AWARE OF THE FACT MY CAR IS EXTREMELY OVERPRICED...THAT IS CAUSE I DO NOT WANNA SELL IT. MY WIFE TOLD ME I HAD TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO SELL IT, SO I AM. U ALL OWE ME A [censored] APOLOGY, AND IT WAS REAL FUNNY WHAT YOUR GUYS DID...EMAILING ME AND ALL. JUST [censored] HILARIOUS. THE GUY W/ 401HP...I GIVE HIM PROPS ON HIS CAR, BUT I CAN [censored] GUARANTEE YOU IT WOULDNT BE MORE THAN 380HP HERE IN MT... THE AIR IS ALOT THINNER AT THIS ELEVATION, AND I BET I WOULD HAVE AROUND 420HP...WHEN I RUN MY DYNO...I WILL POST IT FOR YOU ALL TO [censored] LOOK AT, SINCE U ALL NEED TO LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT RESPECT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS VERBAL BASHING GIVEN TO ME...PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS. THANK YOU.
Man, this thread got real fun real fast!

Notice how he keeps talking about how thin the air is there? I think that might explain some things.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 08:18 PM
Isn't it time for you to catch the school bus home? And don't try sneaking on the normal sized ones! Your bus is the SHORT ONE!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 08:21 PM
...NOT COUNTING THE STEREO.

Ahh, the stereo... WHy does Blaupunkt sponsor you and you don't have an ounce of their product in your car? Why do spend "50 billion bucks" on a car.. then put an 89.00 Dual ( ) HU in it and pass it off as AWESOME?! As for respect... hmm.. no, you won't get it here.. since you called us all a bunch of "[censored] idiots".
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

Notice how he keeps talking about how thin the air is there? I think that might explain some things.

Yep sure did, I hope this doesen't get locked, I wanna see the outcome.
Originally posted by mystique97:
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

Yep sure did, I hope this doesen't get locked, I wanna see the outcome.

What, see the seller get his panties all twisted and pull the add... or see him relist it?
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 08:38 PM
what is he talking about i have a 75mm maf,a kkm intake,denso plugs, and a sct chip i am the fastest contour in the universe. and what makes it that fast is i have a buddy with a turbo and a nitrous kit not even hooked up so that tells you that mine is the fastest csvt in the galaxy.i think by now i have 14,000 all wheel hp hahahahahahahaha he is putting "400hp" at the crank but isnt there one here with 401hp at the wheels. i hate people like that and i hate flamming people but that guy needs it
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 08:42 PM
dont we have someone up in montana??? he ran into a rabbit or something a month ago....
Posted By: TheAlmightyMe Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 09:21 PM
...IF ANY OF YOU [censored] ON THIS WEBSITE WANNA RACE ME FOR SLIPS...[censored] COME UP TO MT...I AM RIGHT HERE. [censored] PROOVE ME WRONG, UNLESS U GUYS ARENT FAST ENOUGH.

Why don't ypu come down here to Cali, and let some of us here puth you out of your misery? My SVT is stock, except for the exhaust, and I will still put yopu to shame, I'm 45 minutes from Willow Springs; I'll take you there, long course or short, I'm 20 minutes from LACR, I'll still walk away from you there. Oh, wait you're a probably a NASCAR fan huh, so you don't know a car can turn both left and right. Okay, we can go down to California Speedway, so you can go around in a circle, I'll still beat you.

And then, we can have an audio competition, and I'll still win with my STOCK HU and Speakers!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 09:22 PM
KANE or something like that? He bought Simon's SVT(minus the Supercharger).

Mark
Posted By: TheAlmightyMe Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
KANE or something like that? He bought Simon's SVT(minus the Supercharger).

Mark

Isn't he in Germany now?
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 09:33 PM
ahhhhhhhh kane thats it...
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 09:34 PM
i just sent that guy a e-mail from ebay saying

you have the fastest csvt in the country hahahahahaha my stomache is hurting from laughing soo much, we love you on contour.org

he removed that he spent $14k on it and the reserve price has also been removed
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Ebay SVT! - 06/09/05 09:40 PM
Wow, this went south real fast.

Further communication with hondaslayer will now take place outisde of the forums.
© CEG Archives