Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: snakous Will an SVT exhaust fit in my car??? - 05/23/05 04:03 AM
Well I am probably/hopefully buying and SVT exhaust so that I can put in a Magnaflow muffler to replicate the TruBendz Magnaflow setup. Only problem is that I am going to have to go pick it up about 2 hours away. I am thinking that it should fit in my car. Do you think that with my rear seats folded down and it sitting in there at an angle that it will fit? If not, hopefully I can get my dad's truck and pick it up with that.
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Will an SVT exhaust fit in my car??? - 05/23/05 04:05 AM
Um, it might fit...But don't count on it...

If you have access to the truck, take the truck...
When I picked up my SVT Exhaust, I just stuck it in the trunk. Only thing was that I didn't have fold down seats, so I just pulled off the rear seats, slid the support bar to the side and bungied the trunk close. It worked though and I guess thats all that matters.
get a truck man. The guy that bought my svt exhaust came with him MVP minivan and even in there it was at a pretty good angle. and the pipe up at the flange (after the caT) was resting net to his head as he drove home. just a warning to ya.
I bought one recently, and it was too wide to make it through the trunk, the stock SVT mufflers wouldn't clear the edges of the trunk....to be safe, just get a truck or something wider.
© CEG Archives