Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Sl33stak Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 12:34 AM
Who washes and FOLDS yer micro-fiber towels...
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 12:40 AM
needs less towels, and more wife.

Ray
Posted By: m!key Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 01:13 AM
you cant wash those!!!!
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 01:25 AM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
you cant wash those!!!!

ANd why would that be? They still have their "feel" to them. And I have been for a few years now.

You have much to learn young Jedi....
Caring for your Microfiber towels.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 01:59 AM
I'm jealous.

oh and:

Originally posted by Ray:
needs less towels, and more wife.

Posted By: stickyjazz Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 03:11 AM
that's nice treatment. She make your lunch, too? What do you wash and fold for her? We want pics of those...
Originally posted by mikey boy:
you cant wash those!!!!

"We recommend they be washed separately from your other laundry since the positive charge of the microfiber will attract any lint or foreign materials from the laundry."
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 03:29 AM
Originally posted by posthuman63t:

"We recommend they be washed separately from your other laundry since the positive charge of the microfiber will attract any lint or foreign materials from the laundry."

Ahh but a good wife uses fabric softener....
Posted By: RedlineZ Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 01:19 PM
LOL my wife does everything for me but my wash. She does
Lunch, Diner and gets my Drinks. Yet still no wash .. I better start working on that one
I'm proud of mine, she got out and helped me detail the inside of the car the other day!

Rick
Posted By: liquidX Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 02:23 PM
My girl might not be my wife yet, but I still consider her my wifey . Anyway, speaking on the subject... My girlie took my laundry to wash today, additionally to clean my place up vaccum & all. She is my angel ...
Posted By: Davo Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
I'm proud of mine, she got out and helped me detail the inside of the car the other day!

Because she didn't want to ride in the trailer tomorrow!
My wife does everything for me, washes my car, waxes it, washes my clothes, fixes my breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, brushes my teeth, puts on my clothes (morning and night), washes and combs my hair, puts my cologne on for me,& cuts my nails!

Just kiddin im not married!
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 04:07 PM
Originally posted by durateX:
My girl might not be my wife yet, but I still consider her my wifey . She is my angel ...

So, whatcha waitin' for?
yes my wife does too, she washes all my car towels and buffers and all and uses no fabric softener and only like 1/8th cup of detergent cause the stuff in the detergent will harm your paint,,,great women we have
Posted By: liquidX Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 04:18 PM
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
My girl might not be my wife yet, but I still consider her my wifey . She is my angel ...

So, whatcha waitin' for?

Financial stability. I want to be able to give her everything she deserves, not a half ass job. Dream house on the water, 4-wheelers for the beach, jetskis, a couple boats, and a year's membership at Gold Coast Golf Course . Only a matter of a few years, but I am taking my time to do it right .
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 04:19 PM
i will be married pretty soon...i think im asking my g/f to marry me this year.
Posted By: RedlineZ Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 04:35 PM
I have been married almost a year now.. I am not sure how it is with you guys but it seemed after we got married she became more possessive with me. Mind you I still hang with my friends and do the guy get away stuff.. but she likes to make dumb comments when I do such as you just went out with them last month lol
Posted By: Harrry Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ContourRacing20:
i will be married pretty soon...i think im asking my g/f to marry me this year.

Well i hope it works out for you!! Good luck man!!
Posted By: Harrry Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 04:46 PM
Originally posted by RedlineZ:
I have been married almost a year now.. I am not sure how it is with you guys but it seemed after we got married she became more possessive with me. Mind you I still hang with my friends and do the guy get away stuff.. but she likes to make dumb comments when I do such as you just went out with them last month lol

My girlfriend does that now. but mine man i can't make plans without knowing that she has something to do or she calls me 5 times in a matter of 5 hours. Girls are crazy!!

I have to be honest when it comes to cars or family she knows not to bother with her Bitcing or i get real quick.

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 07:44 PM

Financial stability. I want to be able to give her everything she deserves, not a half ass job. Dream house on the water, 4-wheelers for the beach, jetskis, a couple boats, and a year's membership at Gold Coast Golf Course . Only a matter of a few years, but I am taking my time to do it right .

And that folks is true love. Get a prenup!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 07:53 PM
Originally posted by todras:

And that folks is true love. Get a prenup!

No Sh!t!! If a girl NEEDS to have all that crap, she should have been tossed to the curb the second you got done, wadding in her hair!

Mark
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 07:56 PM
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
yes my wife does too, she washes all my car towels and buffers and all and uses no fabric softener and only like 1/8th cup of detergent cause the stuff in the detergent will harm your paint,,,great women we have

I don't have a wife now so I have to do mine myself. Two rinses instead of one.
Posted By: RedlineZ Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 08:01 PM
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

Some times I ask myself why I got married.. then I remember, She told me to

Just remember to take back your little jar containing you bojangles when you give her the boot. Just playin, we all have our lady that keeps that jar...on her keyring.
Hmm, I'm not sure if it's all in jest or just the sad state of current affairs that puts marriage into something that we all poke fun at.

I could get on a soapbox about it, but I'll leave my commentary to being as stated.

Rick
Posted By: liquidX Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
If a girl NEEDS to have all that crap...

everything she deserves

Never said "needs" .The least thing I expected is for you to be playing telephone on a forum Mark...
Posted By: RedlineZ Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 08:15 PM
Originally posted by LilStrypedRocket:

Just remember to take back your little jar containing you bojangles when you give her the boot. Just playin, we all have our lady that keeps that jar...on her keyring.

Thats why they ask you to check you balls in at the door when they make you go to the wedding shows lol
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
If a girl NEEDS to have all that crap...

everything she deserves

Never said "needs" .The least thing I expected is for you to be playing telephone on a forum Mark...

Not telephone, just throwing out my useless post. Sound familiar?

Mark
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 08:35 PM

So, whatcha waitin' for?

bwahahaha! you think she's gonna keep doing that after they're married dude, you need to drag that sh*t out as long as you can!
well i have been married to my wife now for over 5 years. she knows me better than anyone and does everything she can for me, even attends car shows and races and she isnt into cars (i know i know what kinda woman is she) but she comprimises like that and all i have to do is go to lingeree conventions with her as a comprimise,,look at lingeree models all day long modeling.i love my marrige.hehehehehehe
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 09:13 PM

So, whatcha waitin' for?

Wow!!! I would hope that your wife would be able to love you regardless of what you give her. My wife just wanted me, nothing more...

hence the "for richer or poorer."

Yeah, it's nice to be able to give all of that, but that type of stuff isn't going to make a happy wife. A happy wife comes from you giving of yourself, not your money...

If it takes money to make her happy, what a shallow woman...

Posted By: RedlineZ Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 09:13 PM
well i have been married to my wife now for over 5 years. she knows me better than anyone and does everything she can for me, even attends car shows and races and she isnt into cars (i know i know what kinda woman is she) but she comprimises like that and all i have to do is go to lingeree conventions with her as a comprimise,,look at lingeree models all day long modeling.i love my marrige.hehehehehehe

See they want you to think it is a compromise when in reality they are there keeping there eye on you
How ever the lingerie thing sounds nice.. but on the other hand it could be a trap.. to see if you have the wondering eye ooooooooo wondering eye lol I know I have that heheh
trust me it has nothing to do with a wondering eye, i have the best wife in the world she looks at the girls too and loves strip clubs, shoot she buys me lap dances and i buy them for her....an open wife is the best kind but its all about trust, she knows i am hers,,,thats why my kihones are in her purse,hahahaha jk really just kidding
Posted By: RedlineZ Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 09:20 PM
trust me it has nothing to do with a wondering eye, i have the best wife in the world she looks at the girls too and loves strip clubs, shoot she buys me lap dances and i buy them for her....an open wife is the best kind but its all about trust, she knows i am hers,,,thats why my kihones are in her purse,hahahaha jk really just kidding

Can I get one of what he has lol because it sounds pretty damn good!
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 09:21 PM

RIIIIIIGHTTTT!!!! That's exactly what you want, an open wife. Let's hope the openness doesn't lead to her wandering into an open relationship with another person.

Wow, some people make me sick...
where did you get that from, it has absolutly nothing to do with an open relationship. we arent like that. its that she is comfortable enough in our marrige and so am i to not worry about if i am looking at some chick cause we both know nothing would happen, you cant worry about the small stuff its all in how you love eachother ya know. she knows i love her even if i am always doing my car thing or even looking at hott chicks. it flatters her when a girl hits on me cause she knows she has me. and a true woman can appriciate the beauty of another woman imo...nude or not,hehehehehehe she sells lingeree for a living if she were shy she wouldnt be doing that job thats for sure
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 09:37 PM
where did you get that from, it has absolutly nothing to do with an open relationship. we arent like that. its that she is comfortable enough in our marrige and so am i to not worry about if i am looking at some chick cause we both know nothing would happen, you cant worry about the small stuff its all in how you love eachother ya know. she knows i love her even if i am always doing my car thing or even looking at hott chicks. it flatters her when a girl hits on me cause she knows she has me. and a true woman can appriciate the beauty of another woman imo...nude or not,hehehehehehe she sells lingeree for a living if she were shy she wouldnt be doing that job thats for sure

an open wife is the best kind

That's where I got it from...

To me, this kind of "openness" requires one person to be so degraded that there is no self confidence left.
what dude you have no clue what you are talking about, she is 100% self confident and so am i...and the kind of openess that i was talking about is not getting all mad if i were to notice a beautiful woman and that i would be able to say she is beautiful or damn she is hott, not hey babe i am gonna go sleep with her, dont assume to know what i ment dude. i have never and would never degraded my wife or her to me!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 09:56 PM
Don't get your panties in a wad...

You said OPEN as in so open that she goes TO the strip clubs with you. To me, that's sick... First off, going to the strip clubs, second, the fact that your wife goes with you.

The only stripping that should be taking place in a marriage is in the bedroom, or if you are removing the paint off of something...

Point? Marriage fidelity...

Faithful to ONE person, forsaking all others...Maybe you didn't say those things in your wedding vows...I don't know...but that's what I said at my wedding...that means that my eyes, lap, body, mind and thoughts are for my wife and my wife only.

Does this mean there aren't other beautiful people out there? No. It means that I reserve the thoughts and feelings, that one gets when staring at these beautiful people, for my wife.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 09:57 PM
what dude you have no clue what you are talking about, she is 100% self confident and so am i...and the kind of openess that i was talking about is not getting all mad if i were to notice a beautiful woman and that i would be able to say she is beautiful or damn she is hott, not hey babe i am gonna go sleep with her, dont assume to know what i ment dude. i have never and would never degraded my wife or her to me!!!!!!!!!!

Right, also to the guy that mentioned bout my wife "needing riches to stay happy" . Dude, my girl met me when I had my Infiniti G35 dropped on 3-piece 20" forged wheels... she was there when I had to sell it due to financial difficulties... she was there when I had to buy a friggin cargo van to try and start a business that went sour... been there every step of the way, and is still with me till today. We have had 110% communication and openess from the start. She always loved me for who I am and my heart within... never for what I pwned or how much money I had.

No one can even start speaking about a shallow element because it is non-existant in our relationship. If I want to give her the world, is because she has given me her heart, plus more than any man could ever want in his life. It's a generous desire to give "more" to the person that you have already given your all to, with nothing else expected but your own heart and feelings.

Had to clear that up, not a rant.

XL
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 09:59 PM

Right, also to the guy that mentioned bout my wife "needing riches to stay happy" . Dude, my girl met me when I had my Infiniti G35 dropped on 3-piece 20" forged wheels... she was there when I had to sell it due to financial difficulties... she was there when I had to buy a friggin cargo van to try and start a business that went sour... been there every step of the way, and is still with me till today. We have had 110% communication and openess from the start. She always loved me for who I am and my heart within... never for what I pwned or how much money I had.

No one can even start speaking about a shallow element because it is non-existant in our relationship. If I want to give her the world, is because she has given me her heart, plus more than any man could ever want in his life. It's a generous desire to give "more" to the person that you have already given your all to, with nothing else expected but your own heart and feelings.

XL

Okay, then why not marriage?
ok then bible boy then you may not wanna post about things you have no clue about. i am a christian as well but obviously not a bible thumper like you,,,dont try and push your beliefs on others like how you feel about certain things, how do you presume to say its sick for my wife and i to go to a strip club? i bet half the married men on here would die for a wife like that or have one themselves. you are wayy too uptight and maybe your wife is too. i dont know her or you so i cannot say that as a fact, but stop ASSuming things, see the first 3 letters in that word those are the most important ok...so go repent for your sins and lead a life of celibacy ok,,,i am done
Posted By: liquidX Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/18/05 10:38 PM
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:

XL

Okay, then why not marriage?

The aforementioned things to be offered were during a future marriage... Why do I find time for these explanations?
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 01:38 AM
ok then bible boy then you may not wanna post about things you have no clue about. i am a christian as well but obviously not a bible thumper like you,,,dont try and push your beliefs on others like how you feel about certain things, how do you presume to say its sick for my wife and i to go to a strip club? i bet half the married men on here would die for a wife like that or have one themselves. you are wayy too uptight and maybe your wife is too. i dont know her or you so i cannot say that as a fact, but stop ASSuming things, see the first 3 letters in that word those are the most important ok...so go repent for your sins and lead a life of celibacy ok,,,i am done

Wow!!

Because I believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, and because that is what I base my truth on, I'm in the wrong...

It doesn't matter HOW many guys would die for a wife like yours. It's wrong, and sick...Simple as that...

Oh, and my wife has something to say....

[Karen on} Ggggrrrrr!!! I can't understand how you and your wife think that going to strip clubs is okay! Have you ever considered how degraded the strippers already feel even being there? What a destructive lifestyle to live, and you two are supporting their downfall. And what are you going to do when your wife paying for a lapdance isn't enough to get you going? Please do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and stop confusing non-believers by your two facedness because you are obviously attempting to serve two masters. [Karen off]

By the way, before you go and tell me that I'm judging you, no I'm not. I'm judging your actions that you have admitted to. I'm measuring your actions against the truths stated in the Bible. You can ask others on this board (EVIL MUSHU, or MUSHU, or GIMPY MUSHU or whatever she goes by today) if I judge people. Let me tell you what she would say.

Originally posted by Mushu:
I have known Aaron for many years and he is an awesome guy. He does not judge people. I seriously doubt Aaron ever dreamed his kids would call a hard drinking, foul mouthed, democrat, Irish girl Aunt Kelly, but they do, and he is cool with it.

Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 01:57 AM
Financial stability. I want to be able to give her everything she deserves, not a half ass job. Dream house on the water, 4-wheelers for the beach, jetskis, a couple boats, and a year's membership at Gold Coast Golf Course .

How about some high-speed internet too? So your not stealing hers or a neighbors all the time.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:06 AM

I have known Aaron for many years and he is an awesome guy. He does not judge people. I seriously doubt Aaron ever dreamed his kids would call a hard drinking, foul mouthed, democrat, Irish girl Aunt Kelly, but they do, and he is cool with it.

For those that don't know: the statement by Mushu was directed to me. I mentioned my desire, and enjoyment in artistic photography of my wife, and mentioned displaying them to those who expressed a desire to see them, and was promptly not judged, as well.. (my actions were judged, etc..)

FWIW: I may not PARTAKE in those actual actions, but I won't sit here and belittle you or condemn you, or your wife, for doing so. I believe in what I believe, but it isn't any more right for me to force it on you, no matter HOW "solid", or righteous the truth of the matter is. If you are going to do it, you are going to do it...

Ray
Posted By: btrautman Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:15 AM
Originally posted by GetLucky151:
My wife does everything for me, washes my car, waxes it, washes my clothes, fixes my breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, brushes my teeth, puts on my clothes (morning and night), washes and combs my hair, puts my cologne on for me,& cuts my nails!

Just kiddin im not married!

I was going to ask if your over 10 years old!

Bob
Posted By: btrautman Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:20 AM
Mine,

Cooks all my meals, tailor my clothes, keeps the apartment spotless, is always warm and giving, always likes to snuggle up, never argues, is very forgiving when I forget birthdays, etc............................that was about 20 years ago......now.........

I cook almost all of my meals, I have to see a tailor for my clothes, too busy to keep the house clean, kinda grouchy at times, provides a continual list of honey do chores, is not very forgiving when I forget birthdays, etc.......

Bob
Posted By: JB1 Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:26 AM
i read this
Originally posted by btrautman:
Mine,

Cooks all my meals, tailor my clothes, keeps the apartment spotless, is always warm and giving, always likes to snuggle up, never argues, is very forgiving when I forget birthdays, etc............................that was about 20 years ago...

and i thought wth? this guy has been married for maybe 2 minutes. then i read this

Originally posted by btrautman:
...now.........

I cook almost all of my meals, I have to see a tailor for my clothes, too busy to keep the house clean, kinda grouchy at times, provides a continual list of honey do chores, is not very forgiving when I forget birthdays, etc.......

Bob

and it all made sense.
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Ray:

For those that don't know: the statement by Mushu was directed to me. I mentioned my desire, and enjoyment in artistic photography of my wife, and mentioned displaying them to those who expressed a desire to see them, and was promptly not judged, as well.. (my actions were judged, etc..)

FWIW: I may not PARTAKE in those actual actions, but I won't sit here and belittle you or condemn you, or your wife, for doing so. I believe in what I believe, but it isn't any more right for me to force it on you, no matter HOW "solid", or righteous the truth of the matter is. If you are going to do it, you are going to do it...

Ray

TO JUDGE

(As Ray views it)

1. To pass sentence on; condemn.

TO JUDGE:

(As it should be seen if you have to use that word with me)

1. To form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration
2. To determine or declare after consideration or deliberation.

BIG DIFFERENCE THERE RAY! I made a JUDGEMENT (opinion) about your actions based upon careful consideration of what you said and what I know to be true. Same in this discussion. As MUSHU stated, I don't judge you (condemn) for your actions. What you do is up to you. And, as I've said before, I will say something, (just as you do RAY) if you see somebody doing something that is DIFFERENT than what you would have done (broken spring bring anything to mind?)...

So, if you were to come to Dallas, Ray, I would invite you into my home, just as I would anybody else. You would be a guest and would be treated as one. But in my house, there are boundaries we do not cross, and if you do come into my house, you will know what they are.

I don't care what you do, but when you bring it into a public forum, where you proudly parade around with your ideas of "fun," expect to be criticized and given opinions (judgements) by anybody and everybody.

Posted By: jthursby Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 11:55 AM
Please, leave the bible out of rational disscusions. You live your life how you wish and so do other people. Because others do not chose to follow blindly that which you do does not make them wrong or immoral.

Jim
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 12:16 PM
boy, this thread straight up sucks!!

sleestak, good on ya, mate!

duratex.... don't worry, i get what you are saying, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to wait until you can give her the life that YOU want to give her. just make sure that she is ok with waiting. there may be pretty good odds that just being married to you is more important to her than all of that stuff, and she may think you're stalling for other reasons.

and the rest of you arguing ninnies need to stfu already. jesus.

Wow!!

Because I believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, and because that is what I base my truth on, I'm in the wrong...

It doesn't matter HOW many guys would die for a wife like yours. It's wrong, and sick...Simple as that...

Oh, and my wife has something to say....

[Karen on} Ggggrrrrr!!! I can't understand how you and your wife think that going to strip clubs is okay! Have you ever considered how degraded the strippers already feel even being there? What a destructive lifestyle to live, and you two are supporting their downfall. And what are you going to do when your wife paying for a lapdance isn't enough to get you going? Please do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and stop confusing non-believers by your two facedness because you are obviously attempting to serve two masters. [Karen off]

By the way, before you go and tell me that I'm judging you, no I'm not. I'm judging your actions that you have admitted to. I'm measuring your actions against the truths stated in the Bible. You can ask others on this board (EVIL MUSHU, or MUSHU, or GIMPY MUSHU or whatever she goes by today) if I judge people. Let me tell you what she would say.

hey yeah you and your wifey need to be quiet, i know alot of strippers and most of them are doing it through college, like nursing school,med school.law school. so till you meet some and talk to them dont assume to know what they are feeling.
Posted By: RedlineZ Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 01:43 PM
wow the other day this was about how we love or wife!
How did we go downhill? Why to people have to judge what others do and get so mad??? Not everyone has the same beliefs nor should you impose your own on TO THEM! Mind you yes it makes for some interesting reading at work lol but this really is silly and if your name was Billy or jilly that would be even more silly .. so smile and enjoy the woman we are with and be happy you have what you want.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:05 PM
wow the other day this was about how we love or wife!

I love my "to be" wife it that helps...
Posted By: Cueball Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:12 PM
Strip clubs rock! Most of the girls do very well for themselves. To have a wife to go with is "almost" (i.e. no bible thumpers) every man's dream. This turned into quite a thread...
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:30 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
duratex.... don't worry, i get what you are saying, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to wait until you can give her the life that YOU want to give her. just make sure that she is ok with waiting. there may be pretty good odds that just being married to you is more important to her than all of that stuff, and she may think you're stalling for other reasons.

I too have been thinking about marriage. I really don't see how people can say get a prenup so much. Telling your future wife you want a pre nup is a nice way of saying I don't trust you! If the girl loves you she won't want any of your crap anyways. Duratex good for you and Cam I just bust your balls cuz your women won't let you ride By the way I raced 2 weeks ago and loved it!!! I can't wait to bring her and her kids out so they can actually see me race

Posted By: MxRacer Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
By the way I raced 2 weeks ago and loved it!!! I can't wait to bring her and her kids out so they can actually see me race

are you sure you want to do that? after all this time of you telling them how fast you are, it might be a bit of a letdown to see you rolling the doubles and getting lapped by a 50+ vet riders on the parade lap!!
Financial stability. I want to be able to give her everything she deserves, not a half ass job.

Wow!!! I would hope that your wife would be able to love you regardless of what you give her. My wife just wanted me, nothing more...

hence the "for richer or poorer."

Yeah, it's nice to be able to give all of that, but that type of stuff isn't going to make a happy wife. A happy wife comes from you giving of yourself, not your money...

If it takes money to make her happy, what a shallow woman...

I realize this was already covered above...

Talk about twisting words around! I see nothing here about what she wants/demands...only what he would like to provide for her. I doubt there's any love lost w/o these things, but it sure relieves pressure on relationships when there is financial stability & the ability to relax enjoy these things together.

Quit turning simple conversations into moral issues. If you don't like it go back to your "safe-place" in S Central.
all this has gotten out of hand by 99sesport and his wife a non ceg'er putting thier unwanted 2 cents in and trying to push thier beleifs on everyone else. thats not what this forum is for. so from now on i say we ignore any and all posts made by him unless its focus'ed towards cars....
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
By the way I raced 2 weeks ago and loved it!!! I can't wait to bring her and her kids out so they can actually see me race

are you sure you want to do that? after all this time of you telling them how fast you are, it might be a bit of a letdown to see you rolling the doubles and getting lapped by a 50+ vet riders on the parade lap!!

I got my ass handed to me in +25/masters class....bad but I eepected that. I got 11th overall in 125C out 42 riders. not bad considering by the 3rd lap I was hyperventilating and prying for the white flag Thats the best I have ever done at that track so it was quite a surprise. At least i can race thats all that matters to me.
Unfortunately this thread isn't the first victim of his morality intervention...

Ryan good for you...we enjoy ourselves in some of the same ways that you have mentioned, as we grow older things will settle down. But for now we are enjoying life & what the world outside has to offer, but keeping our bedroom to ourselves. My interpretation of "open" means to ideas, not to allowing someone else into our private/intimate lives. If strippers put a little spice into your life, then by all means, season away!

hehehe you said season away i like that man, yeah and its not like i am not settled down, i have a great semi high paying job ,married 2 kids, 28 years old my wife has a great job and writes for a local atlanta magazine and is about to become partial owner of the stores she works for, so its not like we are devients and when that dude started trying to flame me, i dont take that lightly ya know. i dont flame others cause quite frankly i dont know you personally and even if i did no one is perfect---NO ONE---ya know what i meen.ps. go see star wars episode III
I'm 35 (next month ), she's 40, we've been together over 10 years now, built a house together...blah blah blah, we can't have/make kids...I can safely say neither one of us is going anywhere

I think we'll take in a dinner, Episode III & stop at the local video booths on the way home

yes well i am surely sorry you cannot have kids unless you didnt want any to begin with. i have been blessed with 2 great kids my daughter is almost 7 and son is almost 5 and yes we will be together forever. and yes go see star wars it will make you a better person :force: it is star wars episode III you will see today :force:
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 03:25 PM
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
I'm 35 (next month ), she's 40, we've been together over 10 years now, built a house together...blah blah blah, we can't have/make kids...

my offer still stands!!
I'm 35 (next month ), she's 40, we've been together over 10 years now, built a house together...blah blah blah, we can't have/make kids...

my offer still stands!!

My clock is ticking...

Posted By: MxRacer Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 03:28 PM

my offer still stands!!

My clock is ticking...

move the "l" in that statement 9 letters to the right, baby!
If I'm 35 & you're...well...you, what chance do you 'spose this kid would have being healthy?

Do you think Steeda would be mad that you weren't giving him a baby brother or sister? I don't want to step on anyones toes.
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 03:35 PM
boy, this thread straight up sucks!!

sleestak, good on ya, mate!

ooops, my bad.. I was just givin my wife some well deserved respect, and then BAM! turns ugly! You guys are all actin like a bunch of Highschool HONDA owners!
Originally posted by Sl33stak:
You guys are all actin like a bunch of Highschool HONDA owners!

I resemble that remark...

I'm about to get my GED btw, you're all invited to my graduation party...

^^^^^^^ teh joke
Posted By: liquidX Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 03:46 PM

Can I go in my Honda Civic?
Don't get your panties in a wad...

You said OPEN as in so open that she goes TO the strip clubs with you. To me, that's sick... First off, going to the strip clubs, second, the fact that your wife goes with you.

The only stripping that should be taking place in a marriage is in the bedroom, or if you are removing the paint off of something...

Point? Marriage fidelity...

Faithful to ONE person, forsaking all others...Maybe you didn't say those things in your wedding vows...I don't know...but that's what I said at my wedding...that means that my eyes, lap, body, mind and thoughts are for my wife and my wife only.

Does this mean there aren't other beautiful people out there? No. It means that I reserve the thoughts and feelings, that one gets when staring at these beautiful people, for my wife.

Wow, AMEN! Is someone actually saying these sorts of things in 2005? But it's a new and different time, the old values don't apply.

Good for you. Stick to your guns ! Teach your kids correctly. Values are important. But on the other hand, it is hard to impose them on others.
yes well i am surely sorry you cannot have kids unless you didnt want any to begin with. i have been blessed with 2 great kids my daughter is almost 7 and son is almost 5 and yes we will be together forever. and yes go see star wars it will make you a better person :force: it is star wars episode III you will see today :force:

Hehehe...it's difficult for two women to concieve, w/o some sort of outside help, like MxRacerCam for example

My brother & his wife just had their first in October, a son. That's plenty of kids for me. I have my career & home, that's enough to keep me busy. I often wonder what it'll be like as I grow old, after recently losing my grandmother & seeing all of her kids around her...forget it, it's too depressing
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 03:55 PM

I knew ya had a Civic brah, I was just messin, I saw yer civic posts..nice whip.

Yup...Bring your S.O. too

You did a very tasteful job on it, me likey
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 04:48 PM
If I'm 35 & you're...well...you, what chance do you 'spose this kid would have being healthy?

Do you think Steeda would be mad that you weren't giving him a baby brother or sister? I don't want to step on anyones toes.

i think steeda's mom can be the fluffer in this situation.
Fluffer? I thought we were using a turkey baster?
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Ya gotta love a wife................ - 05/19/05 05:14 PM
Fluffer? I thought we were using a turkey baster?

two words for you.

super soaker.

OOOOHHHH MX!!!!!!

Betcha don't hear that often...if at all
© CEG Archives