Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 I'm outta here - 04/01/05 03:16 PM
Hey guys,

Well, the time has finally come. I got an offer I couldn't refuse for my toy so I sold it last night. The guy is going to pop the motor into drag car he's building and put a stock motor back in the car and use it for his daily driver. I've decided with this advent I'm going to swap into buying a new non-contour toy to play with and close up my shop at the same time. I'm going out today to look at a used C5 Z06 to put a deposit on it. It's been a great time hanging out with all of you.

Rick
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 03:17 PM
keep in touch man......I pm'd you my number again just in case ya lost it.....it was a sweet run.
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Hey guys,

Well, the time has finally come. I got an offer I couldn't refuse for my toy so I sold it last night. The guy is going to pop the motor into drag car he's building and put a stock motor back in the car and use it for his daily driver. I've decided with this advent I'm going to swap into buying a new non-contour toy to play with and close up my shop at the same time. I'm going out today to look at a used C5 Z06 to put a deposit on it. It's been a great time hanging out with all of you.

Rick

NO WAY!!!
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 03:35 PM
...and I sold my truck too
Posted By: Stazi Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 03:46 PM
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 03:48 PM
APRIL FOOLS!! .... I hope
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 03:56 PM
Z06
Sorry guys, here's the car I'm going to look at.

Rick
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 03:56 PM
Judge got suckered.

Originally posted by Judge:
keep in touch man......I pm'd you my number again just in case ya lost it.....it was a sweet run.

Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 04:02 PM
Just in case you are serious, the crazy thing is, you will go faster and handle better with that car most likely stock, than all the money you've put into the CSVT.

Z06
Sorry guys, here's the car I'm going to look at.

Rick

Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 04:07 PM
Ya, that's the sad thing. Shoot it's 6K less than what I had invested in my CSVT. I did get a pretty good price out of it though which is the only reason I sold it. $25K including my enclosed trailer and all my spare parts for it. He's supposed to come pick it up this weekend. I traded him the title for a bank check last night.

Rick
Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 04:35 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Just in case you are serious, the crazy thing is, you will go faster... and handle better with that car most likely stock, than all the money you've put into the CSVT.

That part of that statement is false. I know that Rick walked away from a Z06 on the interstate coming back from the tuning session in K.C. last year, before the cooler and a few other upgrades since then. Mighty nice when you go from a Contour to get in a Z06 and the 'vette feels sloooooooow.
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 04:44 PM
Congratulations, the svt may be quick, but it's hard to match the pleasure of a rwd car on a road course.

Add to that boatloads of potential and it's an easy decision to make.

Out of curiousity, why not get something a little cheaper and budget in a spec miata?
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 04:53 PM
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
Congratulations, the svt may be quick, but it's hard to match the pleasure of a rwd car on a road course.

Out of curiousity, why not get something a little cheaper and budget in a spec miata?

Miata? someone ban this fool for even saying that name.....
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 04:55 PM

Miata? someone ban this fool for even saying that name.....

What's wrong with Miatas?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:03 PM
Those that dis Miata are in the box checked for non- enthusiast.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:03 PM
Nothing Personal against a Miata, but for a 7K loan and my down payment I can be into a pretty sweet car that can alternate as a daily driver.

Rick
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:06 PM
Originally posted by todras:

:nod:

The cheapest way to drive a car with near-perfect handling is a Miata. And a Miata makes a decent DD with a hard top and a set of stock wheels with Blizaks. But a dedicated sports car and a sepereate DD is more fun.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:11 PM
from a roll maybe, put it on the 1320 and the vette will win.

Originally posted by bnoon:
Just in case you are serious, the crazy thing is, you will go faster... and handle better with that car most likely stock, than all the money you've put into the CSVT.

That part of that statement is false. I know that Rick walked away from a Z06 on the interstate coming back from the tuning session in K.C. last year, before the cooler and a few other upgrades since then. Mighty nice when you go from a Contour to get in a Z06 and the 'vette feels sloooooooow.

Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:17 PM
Congrats on the sale and the new purchase. Have fun with the vette.
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:18 PM
Quote:

Buckshot Motorsports Now Closed

And another...

Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:28 PM

compared to Vettes....Miata's are POOP
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:33 PM
Originally posted by RogerB:
Quote:

Buckshot Motorsports Now Closed

And another...

And another one duped by Rick. Nice try though Rick.
Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:39 PM
Originally posted by 95Sleeper:

:nod:

The cheapest way to drive a car with near-perfect handling is a Miata. And a Miata makes a decent DD with a hard top and a set of stock wheels with Blizaks. But a dedicated sports car and a sepereate DD is more fun.

I hate Miatas and would take a squirley handling overpowered muscle car any day of the week. Miatas were built to remind us of the MG's, Fiats, Triumphs, etc. of yester-year and they pulled it off. I hated my '74 Fiat Spider 2200 too! Now, on the other hand, a Monster Miata I can handle!

...and of course if I did buy a squirley handling older "muscle" car, which I did, and I had a bunch of HP sitting on the engine stand, which I do, and I had hand built every bit of suspension under the car, which I am... does that still not make me an enthusiast?
Posted By: moxnix_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:40 PM
does that still not make me an enthusiast?

No sorry you are just a redneck troll.
Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:44 PM
Originally posted by moxnix:

I used to hate Miatas in general, but now, I hate your Miata specifically.
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:51 PM

compared to Vettes....Miata's are POOP

Miatas are also less that half the price. They are also much cheaper to:

a) buy gas and tires for
b) repair
c) mod

And there is a big difference in taste in cars. Two opposing fields are:

Autocrossers who like ultra-precise steering and handling more than anything else

Drag race/smokey burnout power guys who would buy a car without steering if it had 1000hp.

Power is fun! I love getting behind a V-8 and mashing the pedal! But I really love to rip up the corners, so I will probably own several Miatas before I die, but never a vette. That's just me. I also like the small sports cars because they can be run really hard without problems. You are more likely to break something/wreck/screw up with a high-hp car, and when you do it will cost you a lot more money. Now, if I had money? I would get on a list for the C6 Z06, have Lingenfelter work it over, and buy all the track time I could. But I don't. And it isn't all money, I would take an Elise over a Viper any day, if they were both cost-free. But like I said, to each his own. I do enjoy watching someone pour time into a huge V-8 and make 500+ hp, even if I wouldn't do it. I'll make you a deal: you can come along for the ride of your life in my tiny Miata, or whatever I'm autocrossing at the time, if you let me come along for a tire-burning joyride in your torque monster, whatever you end up making your next big thing.
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:51 PM
People here need to read more thouroughly

Miata = {penis}

SPEC miata (racecar) = {================penis===================}

Z06 = {==========penis===========}

Race cars kick the arse of any street car, hell the e46 m3 was boring compared to my rx-7 and the Improved touring porsches I have driven. Imagine 30 cars with roughly the same power and handling fighing for position on a 3 lane track at full tilt. Plus for the same entry fees as a track day you get more track time, and don't have to wait for slow cars to wave you by.

Plus if you happen to have an off track excursion you arent killing your dd or jeapordizing 30,0000.
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:54 PM
People here need to read more thouroughly

Miata = {penis}

SPEC miata (racecar) = {===============penis=================}

Z06 = {=======penis========}

Race cars kick the arse of any street car, hell the e46 m3 was boring compared to my rx-7 and the Improved touring porsches I have driven. Imagine 30 cars with roughly the same power fighing for position on a 3 lane track at ful tilt.

Check that. Can anyone say stripped, supercharged, rollbar, Hoosiers?

Now, for those with real money: Strip a Z06, TT that thing, and put on a track suspension (leafspring, anyone ), and {=====================================big[censored]=================================}
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 05:58 PM
This isn't an April Fools joke is it?
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Eric L:
This isn't an April Fools joke is it?

Who cares, this is about Miatas now.

** put your [censored] hands up, [censored], this is a hijacking! **
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:18 PM
Listen...Miata's have been referred to as CUTE....a guy cannot drive a CUTE car...plain and simple, doesn't happen....now...1000HP without steering is about as useless as a Miata...so there....I have driven alot of fun stuff...from Turbo'd 4cyl (man I killed that one quick) to nitrous fed big block Camaro's and everything in between.....and a Vette Z-06 owns them all. That car is plain SEXY....even in stock trim...it is the rebirth of the HP wars as far as I am concerned....
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:22 PM
Listen...Miata's have been referred to as CUTE....a guy cannot drive a CUTE car...plain and simple, doesn't happen....

excuse me, but my car is known as "cute" to all my female friends. I am a guy and I drive a cute car. you have a problem with that?

~Andrew
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:23 PM
a guy cannot drive a CUTE car

I don't care at all what my car looks like. It's small and rounded. So what? It's aerodynamic and low to the ground. I don't need a masculine car to be a guy. I'd drive around in my Miata with my fly unzipped if anyone was in doubt of my masculinity.

Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:29 PM
....you might check the gay meter then if that's the case....
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Listen...Miata's have been referred to as CUTE....a guy cannot drive a CUTE car...plain and simple, doesn't happen....

excuse me, but my car is known as "cute" to all my female friends. I am a guy and I drive a cute car. you have a problem with that?

~Andrew

Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:29 PM
Listen...Miata's have been referred to as CUTE....a guy cannot drive a CUTE car...plain and simple, doesn't happen....now...1000HP without steering is about as useless as a Miata...so there....I have driven alot of fun stuff...from Turbo'd 4cyl (man I killed that one quick) to nitrous fed big block Camaro's and everything in between.....and a Vette Z-06 owns them all. That car is plain SEXY....even in stock trim...it is the rebirth of the HP wars as far as I am concerned....

Ditto. I did the "cute" car that can handle trick when I had my '95 Neon coupe with ACR suspension and 125 shot of nitrous. Only had that car 8 months before I got rid of it. No respect from my hotrod buds... Come to think of it, they didn't like the Contour either until I ran neck and neck with a '95 LT1 Camaro... "Yeah, but it still has 2 to many doors..." At least I liked the car enough to keep it the longest I've ever owned any one single car in my life, by almost a two year period longer than any other car in fact! I need me another Contour...

BTW, I don't think Buckshot is kidding. I emailed him to see if I could be in on "the joke" and he said it wasn't a prank. He even paid me my $20 fee for making a simple change to his website for him... http://www.buckshotmotorsports.com (more changes to come obviously).
Posted By: Stazi Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:29 PM
Give me my buddy's old RX-3 with a Series 3 Turbo-13B in it. Damn was that thing fun!

Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:37 PM

~Andrew

i'd rather have a car that the ladies gather around because it's cute than some car that is just 'ok' by their standards. oh, and i have a feeling you assume cute cars have to be slow

~Andrew
Posted By: elraido Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:45 PM
pimp....hookers don't count as female freinds.
Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:49 PM
Originally posted by elraido:
pimp....hookers don't count as female freinds.

"You said my car is cute?!?!?! <backhand slap> WAAAAAAAAAATISHHHHHHH!</backhand slap> It ain't cute, it's a great handling enthousiast's car which also happens to be a great daily driver! Now, go get my money!"

Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:49 PM
You assume wrong...and if you have to get the ladies by a car, then something else is wrong.....

~Andrew

i'd rather have a car that the ladies gather around because it's cute than some car that is just 'ok' by their standards. oh, and i have a feeling you assume cute cars have to be slow

~Andrew

Posted By: Stazi Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:52 PM
Wow, I hijacked thread hijack!
Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 06:58 PM
R E P O S T!
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 07:01 PM
You assume wrong...and if you have to get the ladies by a car, then something else is wrong.....

~Andrew

~Andrew

right, because i said i 'have' to have a cute car for that

i don't see how having girls think your car is cute could ever be a bad thing.

~Andrew
Posted By: m!key Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 07:02 PM
i am calling BS till i see the check tomorrow. i talked to rick this morning and he didnt mention any such sale.
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 07:11 PM

~Andrew

~Andrew

~Andrew

Check that. You must get a lot of babes with the Jetta, those are widely regarded as chick cars. Funny, I would love a Jetta DD and a Miata summer car. Huh. Yup, just checked, it's still in my pants. And my g/f was all against me buying another car, but ever since she saw a Miata, she wants to go test drive them, and brings me ads she finds! Two points for anything that keeps the domestic peace, or in the single man's case, gets the 244.
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 07:14 PM

~Andrew

~Andrew

~Andrew

Check that. You must get a lot of babes with the Jetta, those are widely regarded as chick cars. Funny, I would love a Jetta DD and a Miata summer car. Huh. Yup, just checked, it's still in my pants. And my g/f was all against me buying another car, but ever since she saw a Miata, she wants to go test drive them, and brings me ads she finds! Two points for anything that keeps the domestic peace, or in the single man's case, gets the 244.

amen

~Andrew
Posted By: mygameisplatnum Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 07:37 PM
i bet neither of you would put your next paycheck on the line to see what cars pulls more broads....a c5 zo6 vette or your your cutsie tootsie miata OR VW standin beside eachother.

theres no competition.

Originally posted by pimpalicious316:

Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 07:42 PM
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
i bet neither of you would put your next paycheck on the line to see what cars pulls more broads....a c5 zo6 vette or your your cutsie tootsie miata standin beside eachother.

theres no competition.

A: i don't drive a miata
B: never said my jetta was in any way better than a vette. the argument was whether guys should drive cute cars or not.

~Andrew
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
Give me my buddy's old RX-3 with a Series 3 Turbo-13B in it. Damn was that thing fun!

Cute car.
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 07:45 PM
i bet neither of you would put your next paycheck on the line to see what cars pulls more broads....a c5 zo6 vette or your your cutsie tootsie miata standin beside eachother.

theres no competition.

Yeah, read my posts: I love Corvettes, especially Z06s. But I would still love them if they had a stigma as a chick car. It's not about getting chicks, it's about it being okay to drive a car that isn't "masculine".
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:07 PM

that my friend is not Miata.....omg...is that the one you always told me bout....:drool....
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:09 PM
I'm calling BS just on the fact that he said someone is going to use the engine in a drag car. Even if it wasn't april fool's, I'd call BS.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:09 PM
Check that. You must get a lot of babes with the Jetta, those are widely regarded as chick cars. .

god....who pulls puzzy with a car anymore....if da [censored] wants me cuz of what car I have...I probably cannot afford the late fees....lol
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:14 PM
Check that. You must get a lot of babes with the Jetta, those are widely regarded as chick cars. .

god....who pulls puzzy with a car anymore....

anyone with half a brain. seriously, how can this be considered a bad thing? unless someone isn't gettin any...

maybe you should get a cute car.

~Andre
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:22 PM

anyone with half a brain. seriously, how can this be considered a bad thing? unless someone isn't gettin any...

~Andre

trust me I get plenty....some of the guys here have seen my wife....(wtf does she see in me I dunno)...but I get it....but bro....I have more than enough toys to pull whatever tail I could want.....but that ain't the kinda tail I want...maybe one day you will get it....go check out your cute car...the chics dig it because they think you are not a threat to them....driving a cute car and alllll
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:26 PM

~Andre

trust me I get plenty....some of the guys here have seen my wife....(wtf does she see in me I dunno)...but I get it....but bro....I have more than enough toys to pull whatever tail I could want.....but that ain't the kinda tail I want...maybe one day you will get it....go check out your cute car...the chics dig it because they think you are not a threat to them....driving a cute car and alllll

wonderful for you

bottom line: i get some. whether it's the 'cute' car or something else, i personally don't give a [censored] lol

~Andrew
Posted By: ODC Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:30 PM
If Buckshot's out of optimized SVT TB's, where else can you get them from ?
Posted By: mygameisplatnum Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:36 PM

~Andre

exactly, they think its cute b/c 10 of their friends WHO ARE ALSO GIRLS have the same car. there is a list of known feminine cars: eclipses, sunfires, miata's, anything VW, etc. If you were hoping to get a$$ from a girl that wants you for you car she would go for a guy that got a SEXY, EXPENSIVE car (c5 zo6 etc)....not a cute feminine car.

Its the same method of thinking for why girls love gay guys...they wear "cute stuf" act "cute" and are seen as no threat whatsoever...and the funny thing is they prob. drive a VW or miata how ironic.
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:43 PM

~Andre

exactly, they think its cute b/c 10 of their friends WHO ARE ALSO GIRLS have the same car. there is a list of known feminine cars: eclipses, sunfires, miata's, anything VW, etc. If you were hoping to get a$$ from a girl that wants you for you car she would go for a guy that got a SEXY, EXPENSIVE car (c5 zo6 etc)....not a cute feminine car.

Its the same method of thinking for why girls love gay guys...they wear "cute stuf" act "cute" and are seen as no threat whatsoever...and the funny thing is they prob. drive a VW or miata how ironic.

care to take that "gay vw" argument to the track?

~Andrew
Posted By: Stazi Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:44 PM
Originally posted by ODC:

Dude check the date
Posted By: mygameisplatnum Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 08:57 PM

~Andrew

wellll if you insist ...ill let u pick the car too. The SVT or the 89 25th Ann 5.0 Stang GT
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:03 PM

~Andrew

wellll if you insist ...ill let u pick the car too. The SVT or the 89 25th Ann 5.0 Stang GT

lol, if the gt is supposed to scare me, isn't that the engine with like, 250bhp? LOL

~Andrew

edit: lol, my bad...225bhp
Posted By: mygameisplatnum Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:10 PM
STOCK yes...thats a bold statement since you have NO idea what all i have done to it...and what #'s a 5.0 is capable of producing. Lets just say to put it simply, I have owned the car for 9 years and have dumped way more $ than your car is worth into it. That should give you an idea
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:17 PM
lol, if the gt is supposed to scare me, isn't that the engine with like, 250bhp? LOL

Dude, you better watch out. You may be pimaplicious, but his game is platinum.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:19 PM
Originally posted by SVTatGT:

Posted By: svt4stv Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:21 PM
you exchanged title for the check already??
i hope this guy wasnt from Nigeria....
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:23 PM
Good luck with the Z06. I love driving that car, makes you feel pretty much invincible as can pretty much beat 98% of the cars on the road. Makes the Contour feels disconnected and feel 10 feet tall. Just wait until you start modding that thing. You won't ever want to stop. And of course you will have to cover your house in Corvette memorabilia(sp?).
Posted By: mygameisplatnum Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:25 PM
screen name jokes are about as cool as mom jokes
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:43 PM
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Originally posted by SVTatGT:

No, it's not... it's Platnum.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:47 PM
Originally posted by svt4stv:

Local bank certified check. I've met the guy a few times before. He's stopped and seen the car a few times. He caught me while I was working on another car yesterday and made me the offer.

Rick
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 09:55 PM
Originally posted by svt4stv:

Local bank certified check. I've met the guy a few times before. He's stopped and seen the car a few times. He caught me while I was working on another car yesterday and made me the offer.

Rick

He said he lives down the street- and with a name like Buckshot, you can bet he won't take it laying down if it doesn't work out.

Not that I believe it... I'm not too sure about this one.
Posted By: SAV Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 10:29 PM

Huh. Yup, just checked, it's still in my pants.

That may be the best quote I've read.

-SAV
Posted By: moxnix_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 11:14 PM
Originally posted by moxnix:

I used to hate Miatas in general, but now, I hate your Miata specifically.

How can you hate something this cute?

Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 11:24 PM
Nice Shawn! Is that going to be there Sunday?
Posted By: moxnix_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/01/05 11:29 PM
The top picture yes. As long as I have enough free time tomorrow to get the front koni's in without too much rain (or if there is to much rain I will just go with only rear koni's and just have some fun ) The bottom picture no. The hard top has been sitting in the bedroom since I bought the car last september and I am not sure if I want to keep it or sell it.
Posted By: ODC Re: I'm outta here - 04/02/05 12:33 AM

Dude check the date

His site is still dead, I dont' think its a joke ...
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: I'm outta here - 04/02/05 06:52 AM

Dude check the date

His site is still dead, I dont' think its a joke ...

His site works for me... (looks pre-april 1 to me)
Posted By: TaurusKev Re: I'm outta here - 04/02/05 09:09 AM
a guy cannot drive a CUTE car...plain and simple, doesn't happen....

Hope ya dont have a Contour, ive had girls say "Ooooh, your car is so cute!!! "
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/02/05 03:12 PM
OK guys, that was enough fun, it was an April Fools joke! LOL, thanks to Brad for helping rig up my site.

Mods, can you lock this post?

Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: I'm outta here - 04/02/05 03:15 PM
OK guys, that was enough fun, it was an April Fools joke! LOL, thanks to Brad for helping rig up my site.

Thanks,
Rick

Bahahahaaaa... you don't have a vette!!!! I hope the government reposes your website... or becomes plagued with a bunch of dancing hamsters.
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: I'm outta here - 04/02/05 05:47 PM

Thanks,
Rick

God, I read through 8 pages for that?

At least I found what I was looking for.
Posted By: rouar Re: I'm outta here - 04/02/05 05:50 PM
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

'twas only three pages for me ... must reset your page count under preferences
Posted By: Christian_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/02/05 06:00 PM

Thanks,
Rick

Must admit I thought it was obvious ... why on earth would you suddenly just quit everything, made no sense to me.

It's better than my April Fools prank though, all I did was persuade my wife she flicked cat food in her hair. lol
Posted By: Pope Re: I'm outta here - 04/03/05 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Christian:

Thanks,
Rick

Must admit I thought it was obvious ... why on earth would you suddenly just quit everything, made no sense to me.

It's better than my April Fools prank though, all I did was persuade my wife she flicked cat food in her hair. lol

anyone that say this would know for sure that it was an april fool's joke, he posted this in the SCT GB thread on 3/31
Swazo, some input as to why they might not be very responsive. It's a fairly new product still, as far as I know, they've got exclusive rights to sell it from SCT, and they're probably selling like hotcakes without discounting it.

Also, if you do get something going ASAP, I'd probably be interested as well.

Thanks,
Rick

Posted By: m!key Re: I'm outta here - 04/03/05 02:20 PM
i knew it!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I'm outta here - 04/03/05 02:39 PM
I am reading this......in total disbelief.....then I find out it is fake!
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/03/05 09:54 PM
Rick, I was about to drive to Iowa and slap some sense to you if this would have been true! Thank God its an april fools joke!
Posted By: R_G Re: I'm outta here - 04/04/05 12:06 AM
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

At least I found what I was looking for.

Posted By: N-terst8 Re: I'm outta here - 04/04/05 12:14 AM
So many people played the same joke... it was kinda obvious.

lol...

Steve
Posted By: zgendron_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/04/05 09:50 PM
How about updating your webpage now?
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: I'm outta here - 04/05/05 03:34 AM
It's been updated. It was done on Friday night.

Rick
© CEG Archives