Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: liquidX Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 08:08 PM
I know there was a limited production amount, but I used to see them allot more years ago. My opinion is that they are either ragged out by high-schoolers that did not know how to run them right, or are simply being replaced by newer Ford models.

I live in the Kendall, Miami area, and have not seen a single CSVT in about 3 years. Does anyone else have this scarcity on their side of town? Sure it's rewarding to know you have one of a few, but a pain in the a*s to start a CSVT club.

XL
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 08:12 PM
All the SVT's are up here in SE Mi. I kid you not i see a minimum of 3 different one's everyday. I see them every single day even in the snow.
Posted By: svtProdigy Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 08:57 PM
I never see any. Once a month if i am lucky.
Posted By: path914 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 09:17 PM
I see quite a few around here. At least once a week I'll come across a CSVT.
Posted By: Beachboy_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 09:22 PM
I have seen only ONE CVST since early '99, when I first became aware of these vehicles. There were only a couple of SVT-licensed Ford dealers in the entire state, which didn't help sales any. Here in the rural midwest, guys young and old still prefer pickups to cars.
Posted By: Kaotikedge Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 09:22 PM
I am the only one in my area...one of the reasons I got the car. Nobody knows what it is as I removed all the badging except for "SVT". I get a lot of looks, it's all about being original!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 09:26 PM
If you get the overlay "SVT" emblems, you will add to the "what type of car is that?" intrigue. I installed one in the front, and one in the rear and it goes right over the Ford emblem. It's not like this car is not unique as it is...

XL
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 09:27 PM
Yea I see one about once a month around where I live. I never noticed them until I bought one. BTW I'm a high schooler with a CSVT and try to take care of it as much as I can. I agree that most kids my age do not, however.

Case in point, girl in class telling me she does burnouts by doing neutral drops in her Accord.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JCSVT:
Case in point, girl in class telling me she does burnouts by doing neutral drops in her Accord.

Women drivers sometimes... Where do they get their license?

XL
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 09:40 PM
It's a honda, it's OK.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 09:42 PM
Neutral drops rule!!! (If you are a millionare)

XL
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 10:05 PM
I agree. The majority of them are in MI. When i lived in SE-MI, I always saw 2-3 a day regardless.
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 10:26 PM
im in hollywood and have known 8 svt owners personally.. now some have sold their cars but i still know like 5. i know of a few guys that are driving them around here that dont even know about these forums ive told them but they dont register.. im not sure why not.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 11:17 PM
I'm one of only 4-5 in an area of about 3-4 towns.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/14/05 11:31 PM
Originally posted by durateX:
Neutral drops rule!!! (If you are a millionare)

XL

Or if you have a warranty like KIA does.

God do I miss those days with my automatic Sephia. I remember I brought it back 2 times in one week for a new tranny. But who cares, $1800 bucks worth of work done for free, and good times doing it. I ended up gettin the tranny replaced 4 times.
Posted By: Y2KGreenSE Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 12:34 AM
The last C-SVT's were made 5 years ago, so they are fading away as people get new cars.

Most have been through auctions and shipped to states where they ae in demand, like MI.
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 12:43 AM
I see LOADS of "regular" Contiques every day , but very few CSVTs . There's a "new" CSVT that appeared only a block from my house recently , but he's not a CEGer & doesn't seem to care .
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 01:45 AM
There are 5 CSVTs in this town: Ghettoville, Montana.

4 Black
  • Mine - E0 not stock
  • ? (on base) - E0 looks stock
  • Dealer owned - E1 stock
  • ? - ? with s/c

1 Silver
  • Guy over at EOD - E1 looks stock

Also seen 1 FSVT and 1 SVT Cobra (99ish). The FSVT apparantly been beat to hell by previous owner, the Cobra is silver with yellow turn signals in the back (possibly from Canada or overseas)...
  • Posted By: GetBooby151Ã?© Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 01:54 AM
    Originally posted by Y2KMondeoSVT:
    There's a "new" CSVT that appeared only a block from my house recently , but he's not a CEGer & doesn't seem to care .

That hurts.
    Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 01:57 AM
    While driving i have seen up to 5 in about 6 hours, they're everywhere in MI. EVERYWHERE.

~Alex
    Posted By: Toadster_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 02:13 AM
    pretty rare if you ask me!

Posted By: GetBooby151�© Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 02:18 AM
    I know of atleast 3 just in Livonia.
    Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 02:33 AM
    Originally posted by svtProdigy:
    I never see any. Once a month if i am lucky.

I saw one today... the first one I have seen this month.
    Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 03:15 AM
    I've only seen 4 others in six months myself. I like being rare : )
    Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 03:32 AM
    Originally posted by getlucky151:
    There's a "new" CSVT that appeared only a block from my house recently , but he's not a CEGer & doesn't seem to care .

That hurts.

I know of 2 CSVT drivers that could care less about CEG.

One is the owner a Enterprise car rental, and he lives in the house across the street from the business so he leaves it in the parking lot and it never moves. I wonder if he would rent it anyone.

The other is a cop with a 98.5. It is his everyday car and just enjoys going for a cruise after his shift. He even asked me to race him one time. lol

Both of them are Silver Frost.
    Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 04:20 AM
    I know of 3 others that were in about 20 miles of me... a red 99 thats in lancaster city.. haven't seen it in about a year... a silver one in york that i saw about two weeks ago, a black 98 that is being torn apart by a guy I know. Then there is a random black one I see every 2-3 months, and I remember there being a supercharged black one here maybe 2-3 years ago. Now I own a red one here... but its funny. Even thought there are a few around, I still flip out every time I see one.
    Posted By: mygameisplatnum Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 06:19 AM
    I dunno bout all you...but I like livin in an area where I see a handful a year. I like knowing mine is one of just a very very few around here and knowing that my car is a rarity.

I would hate to live in MI where I see them everywhere. Ruins the whole mytique (no pun intended) of it alll and the awe factor
    Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 01:50 PM
    There is prob 10-15 on the MSU campus.
    Posted By: GetBooby151�© Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 03:07 PM
    Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
    There is prob 10-15 on the MSU campus.

Thats a lot.
    Posted By: bigMoneyRacing_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 04:04 PM
    They're so rare down here that I followed (then met) a Silver Frost E1 owner 2 years ago in one town then unknowingly did the same thing to the same guy in another town 250 miles away.

He doesn't care to post on CEG either.
    Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 04:47 PM
    Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
    They're so rare down here that I followed (then met) a Silver Frost E1 owner 2 years ago in one town then unknowingly did the same thing to the same guy in another town 250 miles away.

Because CEG is filled with stalkers j/k

Mark
    Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 04:50 PM
    Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
    Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

Because CEG is filled with stalkers j/k

Mark

I see lots of SVT's around here and lots of the owners don't visit this site... we get at least one sighting thread a week in the regional forums and it seems no one responds some sightings are even modded SVT's...
    Posted By: TommySVT_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 05:22 PM

I don't blame the guy. All the "search nazi's" bombard the newbs and it makes a crappy first impression. I don't even post on here that much anymore.
    Posted By: bigMoneyRacing_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 05:30 PM
    Originally posted by TommySVT:
    I don't blame the guy. All the "search nazi's" bombard the newbs and it makes a crappy first impression. I don't even post on here that much anymore.

Posted By: Stazi Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 05:35 PM
    Some newbies ACTUALLY read the forums for a bit before posting rather than wasting bandwidth and pissing everyone off by getting the car, springing a hard-on and then rushing to post "What exhaust/intake/suspension/tires should I get?" in the Audio section of the forums!
    Posted By: Dr. Cross Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 05:40 PM
    Living in Vermont, I only see a couple a year. It's usually months in between sightings, and the sighting is usually someone I've already seen. I'm always thinking about selling my car, but I just can't let my SVT go because it's just so rare!
    Posted By: SAV Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 05:44 PM
    I've been in Savannah for eight years now. Before I had a big obsession with these cars, I saw one Silver Frost E0 at the mall way back before I even registered.

About six months ago I saw an E1 Tropic Green (bleh) leaving the apartments down the street from my house. I saw it a few days later on the highway going the other direction. I know it was the same one because it had a ski rack on the roof. Other than that, I've never seen one in person in this city.

-SAV
    Posted By: CSVT985 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 06:30 PM
    Ive seen a total of 2 here in Texas. 1 Red one that I had sprited encouters with on the way home from work and a silver one that some REALLY old guy was driving at school (UNT in denton)

And I have all badges removed on the car, even the SVT (sits inside on the dash)

I will get the SVT overlays but everyone who has asked about it go "Man, that exhaust sounds good, what kind of car is that?"
    Posted By: RawBurt Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 06:42 PM
    SVT's are scarce becuase of this...

Plus this...

Or this...

Equals... a dying breed!
    Posted By: svt490 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 06:47 PM
    I know of 4 svts (including me) on the campus of WMU
    Posted By: ancientsanskrit Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 06:59 PM
    MSU 10-15
    UofM- I'd say about 5-8
    WMU-4
    I saw a handful while taking classes over the summer WSU and UofM Dearborn...

lol at our schools we have more SVTs than most cities.
    Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/15/05 07:03 PM
    Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
    I dunno bout all you...but I like livin in an area where I see a handful a year. I like knowing mine is one of just a very very few around here and knowing that my car is a rarity.

I agree.
    Posted By: Mad_Medeiros Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 05:03 PM
    this pic makes me sad, and I don't know why

looks like the owner beside the car in pain, or something.

anyways around here, theres ZERO svt's.... autotrader only shows one or 2 once every 3 months for sale? my whole life I think I've seen 3? a green one in my town once... 2000 (talked to the guy, he had no idea how rare it was, he just liked it alot)

and I chased a black one once in cambridge... in my cavalier LOL and I gave the guy a thumbs up.. he looked very puzzled, maybe because I was in a POS 94 2nd gen cavalier rust bucket.
    Posted By: liquidX Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 06:31 PM
    Originally posted by Mad_Medeiros:

Ouch!
    Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 06:32 PM

Not the owner. Owner was likely at the hospital or in the ambulance when the picture was taken. (He posts/posted on here)
    Posted By: RawBurt Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 06:34 PM

LOL, if you are speaking of the man in the blue shirt. He is sweeping up debris from the road. I highly doubt the owner would be chilling outside his car after that accident!
    Posted By: ContourGuy9817 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 06:55 PM
    theirs like 10 contour svts in my city alone, not to mention a pre-98 with a SVT body kit, and the uncountables i see ever day from other cities.
    Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 07:05 PM
    Okay, so it's official. CSVTs are NOT scarce in MI.
    Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 07:36 PM
    or MD, we got a fair amount here... I've even seen three different women driving CSVTS
    Posted By: Mystique97 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 07:43 PM
    I've had a few sightings in Ohio one in Michigan while at a Nascar race (black one) it was the year after I got my Stique, in 2003 (I think it was in June) any Nascar fans in Michigan on here with a black CSVT that go to or have been to M.I.S.?
    Saw one when I used to attend college in Wooster, Ohio it was a silver one if I rememeber right.
    Posted By: sail114 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 08:18 PM
    I've only ever seen 4 SVT's. 2 were in the Amherst, MA area when I was at college, the other was on the highway, and I drove Haroon's (Goonz12) two weeks ago. As far as I know, he's the only SVT in this area.

It's definitely a rare car. I'm seeing fewer of the newer SE Sports on the road these days too. I think i'm actually the only white SE Sport with a 5/spd in town (ok, so it's not a popular color... ).

Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 08:18 PM
    Originally posted by Quick_SVT:
    or MD, we got a fair amount here... I've even seen three different women driving CSVTS

Women drivers, no way

Whats next, are we gunna let them vote too
    Posted By: RawBurt Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 08:33 PM
    I've even seen three different women driving CSVTS

Oh how I long for that day! I've never seen it...
    Posted By: GetBooby151�© Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 08:35 PM
    Originally posted by RawBurt:
    I've even seen three different women driving CSVTS

Oh how I long for that day! I've never seen it...

I bought mine from a middle aged mom. And Ive seen an older lady drivin an SVT.
    Posted By: Stylin55_oh Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/16/05 09:59 PM
    You guys need to thank me. I saved mine twice. First i got it at an auction. It had light up windshield squirters so i believe a punk owned it. But it also had a complete custom exhaust put on right. (I believe previous owner). Then i wrecked it But after like 4 grand It's better than ever. Also, I go to the University of Akron. Seen three out here. A silver E1. A red E0 (girl owned havent met her yet) and ironically a pearl white 3L (found him after i painted my car pearl white.. yeah two in the same school.. prolly hates me) his car is on the top of fordcontour.org and he is a hardcore CEG'er
    Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/17/05 02:14 AM
    Originally posted by SVTatGT:

Women drivers, no way

Whats next, are we gunna let them vote too

NO, and we're going to start up prohibition again!
    Posted By: TheeSVTShow Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/17/05 04:21 AM
    There is definitely a rarity of SVT Contours in NE Ohio. I have kept my eyes open for them a little after I bought my first car (99 Mustang). Now that I own one, it seems as if they are even more rare in the area. They are so rare that three years ago I spotted one in our school's parking lot on the way to class (before I bought mine), and I pointed it out to the kid I was with. Then he says: "Dude you act like you just saw a freakin Ferrari or Lambo!" MI definitely has a rich concentration of SVT Contours. I was thinking about requesting a "Flyer" file that we can all download, print out, and keep on us (in the glove or whatever) when we see some Contiques and drop them under some wipers.

Check the Pics/Videos post
    Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/17/05 02:37 PM
    I see one once every month or so around here in Orange County. There was a black CSVT lowered with 18"s rims very clean driving right in front of me. The young driver slowed down and looked at me for a sec while he gave me that "wasup" head nod at me. I quickly chased him and drove side by side for a few secs reving our engines, rolled our windows down and I asked him if he was a member on CEG. He kindly nodded no and drove off. Same thing happened to my brother (a member here as well) while he was at a gas station someone honked at him from a distance and he noticed it was the same guy with the black csvt. He popped up 3 times in front of us. Never seen him again. Seen several on the freeways with mild condition Contours/SVTs. Saw another one at the movie theater parking lot late last year. The most weirdest was when I was turning left in my SUV to go into my apartment gate garage a silver csvt passed right by me. The driver was a visitor from someone that lives in our apartment complex! Im always keeping my eyes open every single day. When I see one it just cheers me up for the entire day.

-dan
    Posted By: Rickabod Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/17/05 03:39 PM
    Originally posted by Kokopellian:
    Okay, so it's official. CSVTs are NOT scarce in MI.

at least in lower michigan. i haven't ever seen another one in the U.P. yet. other than at the st. ignace car show last year, there was 2 there i think.
    Posted By: Stylin55_oh Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/17/05 03:55 PM
    I hate seeing a CSVT when im driving something else (like the 98 4 banger cavalier ive got now until my shift tower parts come in). Cause I'm like hey.. oh wait.. they are going to make fun of me.. LOL I do get extra excited when i see them tho.
    Posted By: N-terst8 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/17/05 04:04 PM
    I've have only seen 4 total in South Dakota. 2 in Rapid, one red, one silver. And two in Brookings, 1 red, 1 silver.

The silver one in Brookings is the sweetest.

Steve
    Posted By: blake_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 12:05 AM
    Originally posted by Kane:
    Also seen 1 FSVT and 1 SVT Cobra (99ish). The FSVT apparantly been beat to hell by previous owner, the Cobra is silver with yellow turn signals in the back (possibly from Canada or overseas)...

[momentary hijack] from having almost traded my CSVT on an '01 cobra coupe, i noticed that all USDM '99/01 cobras had amber turn signal lenses in the rear - one of the distinguishing marks between a cobra and a GT/V6 mustang. no euro conversion needed. [/momentary hijack]

i'm not too far from bigmoneyracing, though i think i see a few more than he does up there in HSV. i see one every week or so, but by no means do i see them daily. it's kind of funny that i'll just about snap my neck to stare and at what is realistically a sub-$8k car drive past - but i do miss mine. at least, i miss it on its good days. got rid of it when the love/hate relationship started to lose its balance more toward the negative end than the positive...but what a sweet car - in looks, sound, and performance.

i've said it a thousand times and i'll say it again - if i could find a low-mileage, mint condition, never-abused stock example that was halfway local i'd be all over it. unfortunately, periodic checks on ebay and autotrader never turn up much of anything within a couple hundred miles of here - at least not in a condition that would spark my interest.

carry on...
    Posted By: Frosty Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 12:37 AM
    I never seen any until I came to this site. It turns out I did see one, but I thought it was a body kit 'cause it had a wings west touring wing and a blue splash down the side (It also turned out to be silver frost). I know now there are about 5 in town. 2 black (one with primer on the trunklid 'cause he removed an aluminum wing that was on it...thank god. I saw that car for sale and was like wtf? One T-Red one that only appears on REALLY nice days in summer, and the one silver CSVT, which it turns out I now work with the guy That's a nice car, although he changed the graphics (which the new ones were designed by his wife) and they look fugly, but the rest of the car is There's also a T-Red CSVT in Plymouth that's owned by a kid that just graduated hs last year and is kinda beat up. Looking in the registry tells me there may be more around here that I just haven't seen yet... Also, theres at least 3 FSVT's around here (one euro black, one euro red, and one blue) The owner of the bank I have my accounts at also drives a 99 or 2000 SVT Cobra Convertible that is white That car drove by me last summer down by the lake and I was blown away by the sound of the exhaust. If only I could afford that car
    Posted By: mcfast Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 02:10 AM
    I am the only one around here with a SVT.
    Posted By: TJSwoboda Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 02:18 AM
    I see another SVTC maybe once a year. Mine was the first I ever saw in person when I went to look at it (a few days before 9/11, so they'd been out of production for a year).

--T.J.

P.S.--I did see two ladies get into a Contour in Spring 2000, and backing out of their parking space it made that whirrrrrrrrr sound that manuals make in reverse. No idea if it was an SVT, though. That begs another question: How many manual non-SVT Contours were made?
    Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 03:58 AM
    there used to be a lot around here in Utah - the original Vortech car included. most of us have sold them and moved on - in my case to an even more rare car - the MSP #1474 of 2750 unk what number of each color but poss 700 yellow.
    Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 04:10 AM
    Originally posted by Horse:
    there used to be a lot around here in Utah - the original Vortech car included. most of us have sold them and moved on - in my case to an even more rare car - the MSP #1474 of 2750 unk what number of each color but poss 700 yellow.

Yessir! Go MSP!
    Posted By: cthomp21 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 05:17 AM
    Originally posted by Kokopellian:

Yessir! Go MSP!

Gotta chime in with the other MSP owners!

Go Blazing Yellow!

I had to buy one after test-driving a MSP at Mazda Rev-It-Up.
    Posted By: RawBurt Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 01:08 PM
    Originally posted by TJSwoboda:
    P.S.--I did see two ladies get into a Contour in Spring 2000, and backing out of their parking space it made that whirrrrrrrrr sound that manuals make in reverse. No idea if it was an SVT, though. That begs another question: How many manual non-SVT Contours were made?

I've never heard a SVT whirrrrrrr in reverse. Well mine sure as hell doesn't. Now that i think about it, the only cars i ever hear do that are 4 bangers.
    Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 04:10 PM
    Originally posted by RawBurt:

I've never heard a SVT whirrrrrrr in reverse. Well mine sure as hell doesn't. Now that i think about it, the only cars i ever hear do that are 4 bangers.

Watta! Then your Contour isnt real! All SVT gives a nice growl in reverse. Love that sound.

-dan
    Posted By: liquidX Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 04:16 PM
    Originally posted by ContourSVT98:
    Watta! Then your Contour isnt real! All SVT gives a nice growl in reverse. Love that sound.

Maybe interested CEGers can start their own "Reverse Drag Race Team". Timeslips will be done for 1/8 of a mile. Power steering can be dis-engaged for safety purposes.

XL
    Posted By: CLASSVT Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/18/05 10:37 PM
    A growl and a whirrr are two completely different things.
    My car doesn't whirrr in reverse either, and you're right about it being 4-bangers that generally make that distinct sound. Don't know of any growling incedents though.

But to be completely honest...the real reason I moved from Ft. Wayne, In to Fl was because Mark(Y2KSVT) was crowding my space with his black SVT. I swear he wants to be just like me.
    Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/19/05 12:40 AM
    Originally posted by cthomp21:

Go Blazing Yellow!

My test drive sold me too!
    Posted By: moxnix_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/19/05 02:48 AM

Go Blazing Yellow!

Go Spicy Orange
    Posted By: TJSwoboda Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/19/05 03:44 AM
    Okay, i teh stoopid. My SVTC doesn't whir in reverse, but I always associate that sound with manuals backing up because of my mom's '90 Accord (owned 12 1/2 years and 205K+ miles) and my '92 Sentra. Must've been a Zetec I saw that one time...

--T.J.
    Posted By: cthomp21 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/19/05 03:58 AM
    Originally posted by moxnix:

Go Blazing Yellow!

Go Spicy Orange

My first choice was spicy orange, but I was unable to locate one. My wife liked the blazing yellow MSP that was on the showroom floor because the yellow stitching on the seats matched the exterior color.

Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Why are CSVT's so scarce? - 02/19/05 04:03 AM
    Originally posted by moxnix:

Go Blazing Yellow!

Go Spicy Orange

My first choice was spicy orange, but I was unable to locate one. My wife liked the blazing yellow MSP that was on the showroom floor because the yellow stitching on the seats matched the exterior color.

yep - me too - cept I wanted blue but no go
    © CEG Archives