Okay, so I pulled a MAC sensor, or whatever you guys called it off a 98 Mercury Sable. Same Part Number and everything. I install it (along with my new fog light bulb I got for free) and everything is running well, Check Engine Light still on. So I pull the codes at Schucks. I got P0401, and P1405. So I reset the codes using their Code Puller. I leave to go drive for a bit. And within 4-5 minutes it turns back on. So I go back reset it, just incase it didn't do a good job. Start driving it comes back on. So I figure drive to my parents place and pull the fuse. So I do. I let my car idle for a minute or two, and put it into first. BAM it comes back on. I go to Schucks again. This time it pulls a P1401. Which is Exhaust gas re-circulation system (EGR) EVP Sensor Circuit High Voltage Detected.
The print out tells me that the trouble code met qualifications to post, but is no longer present. It appears after off and on. And since the car with the old sensor never had this problem. I am think that maybe this sensor is bad too. So tomorrow. I hunt for another one. This time gonna grab one out of another taurus/sable. But little by little its getting fixed.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.