Went to the Dragon today and yesterday. I think we're gonna run into quite a few tourists. Tons of bikes up there and quite a few cars. Leaves are starting to fall as well, so there's some across blowing across the roads (not stuck thankfully). As some of you may know, the TN side got paved last year and it's a really nice surface to run on. NC side is rough and I can just feel my tires screaming for mercy as they run over the bad surface. MANY close calls with wreckless bikers today which leads me to say to everyone going, DO NOT CROSS THE DOUBLE YELLOW. It should go without saying, but there were so many bikers that were doing it, that I really don't want to see anyone involved in a crash. Should be a good time for everyone going, just gotta watch out for the fall tourists heading into Fontana. Heading back to TN was rather clear thankfully so your best runs will probably be coming out of Deals Gap.

MY05 Subaru Impreza WRX STi World Rally Blue / Gold 98 Contour SVT - Sold WTS: Stock SVT Rear Sway Bar. PM me.