I only ran the Dragon/Cherhola Skyway one way, going from Tellico Plains into the Skyway and then into the Dragon, not the other way around, but I will. I did notice a sign on the way to the Dragon that said 12% grade Lucky for me I was going up it, not down it, but I'll experience that too

I'd atleast check your brakes before the trip and if they're over half worn, replace them. I went ahead and replaced mine at 44K and even though I had over 1/2 the pads left in the front, I replaced the pads w/ carbon/ceramic and also replaced the front rotors. I figured the $150.00 I spent is alot cheaper than paying my deductable for a new front clip

Eric, I hope you and Josh have some good tires for the run, I worried about you guys last year As far as your rotors go, I'm surprised you haven't gotten a set of CSVT brakes on it by now, with everyone upgrading to the FSVT brakes and all.

All I can say about the Dragon is this, DON'T BE STUPID

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00