Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
You know theres wheel whores, exhaust whores and then theres Blake...sweet ride whore. When did you get the G35c and what does it look like, any pics I thought that Miata was going to tie you over, but I should've known.

my cardomain page has the crappy pics BMR speaks of - http://miata.cardomain.com/memberpage/446517/5; that's about it....i need to take some good ones but right now i have a curbed wheel that is keeping me from taking any close-up's.

got it about 3 months ago - sold my grand cherokee in march and ended up trading the miata on the G35c. wish i coulda kept it - fun little car - but it had to go so that i could afford the G35, and i couldn't live w/ a miata as an only car. lol.

Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
he posted some crappy photos over in pics and vids back when he got it. blake, is there a "virginal" photo angle remaining?

a bit below the belt there, but point taken.

blake --former CSVT owner-- MINE: 2002 jeep grand cherokee limited 4x4 - stone white/taupe HERS: 2005 acura TL 5AT non-navi - satin silver/quartz GARAGE ORNAMENT: 1962 chevy C10 fleetside pickup - tan/rust