Quote:

Roger you dont even have to ask Eric and I. We're there dude

You sound like Butthead from "Beavis and Butthead" saying "we're there dude", LOL! Lets just hope this time you and Eric have tires w/ treads and hopefully Erics ride has some new rotors and pads too, just to be on the safe side

Some asked where its at, well check this out Tail of the Dragon
This will answer all of your questions and then some You can also go to www.killboy.com and scroll into their archives (Oct 3-5, 2003) and you'll see my Striped SVT, Josh's black FSVT w/ the bad-ass CF hood and Eric's T-red SE sportin' those 40-series tires.

As far as distance goes, well, I drove 580 miles, but we had people from Georgia, Tenn and N.C show up to this and I hope we have a better showing from Michigan this year as I was the only one who made the trip For me the trip was 10 1/2 hrs, no biggie because of the anticipation of whats waiting for you there on Route 129!

BigmoneyRacing: I think we can skip the weekend of Oct 25th if it means we'll have a better turnout

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00