Originally posted by SAV-ZX2 :
1. I'm not blown away at all, nor am I playing Junior Detective. I brought to light an obvious and glaring mistake on your part. Maybe moreso apalled that you have the nerve to continue posting.

You saw what you needed to see...I explained why I wrote what I did for all the Jr. Detectives out there.

2. Go ahead and recite your build number, if you so feel the need to brag about having it encased and such.

I never said encased...you're trying to make a bigger deal out of this than what's needed, agreed? I said that it was on a shelf...in my **closet**.

3. I don't give a flying [censored] what you did with your starter.

What about the Motorcraft battery then? You see, I had the flu for several days last winter...unable to start my SVT, the poor battery lost its ability to crank the engine over. I didn't trust it, opting to buy a replacement, instead of trying to charge it up. :rollseyes:

Made sense to me.

4. I'm going to defend Pete before I defend you because for one, he's been here a hella lot longer and is much more acquainted with everyone else here. Two, to become a moderator, one has to have exceptional behavior and knowledge. This is why Pete is the moderator and you are not.

Name calling and losing your load over what Contour owners buy for their very own cars with their very own money is a skill that is required for all moderators, or just Pete?

5. See my previous post. You still need to learn how to quote correctly. Don't come back until you've at least figured that much out.

Don't let it blow you away.