Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#988058 06/23/04 10:05 PM
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by acrdklr:
my contrceptive of choice is irrelevant here. it just so happens that my ex handled that. you specifically asked about condoms. since the ex took care of the contraceptive condoms weren't an issue. i was kind enough to respond with good general advice. oh yeah....i did mention a particular brand. try that. also note that i have yet to respond with an insult. another unprovoked personal attack(a violation of forum rules btw) on me will not result in politeness on my part.

General advice? I took sex ed and don't live in a 3rd world country. I expect the FDA to ensure condoms sold in the US meet the minimum requirements which would mean they don't break.

Durex huh? Did you know Durex makes 12 diffeerent condoms? They come in different shapes, sizes, lubes, colors, ribbed, desensitized? So which one did he like?

It like saying my friend drives a Ford, he likes it, you should buy one. WTF?

Get my point now?

Ponder that

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
#988059 06/23/04 10:24 PM
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Been out of the game for many a year and ol girl has stopped the birth control due to complications of being on it for 9+yrs!

you get what you ask for. if you wanted specific advice you should have asked for specific advice. as we are in a forum where many people of all ages, genders, and senitivities gather i thought it best to point you in a direction rather than go into a detailed explanation concerning the pros and cons of each type. i did not think lance would approve of such a post. i hope this has cleared up any confusion you have concerning my post.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
#988060 06/23/04 10:29 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Ahhh, thanks CEG, feeling [censored] and about to rant, but a talk about condoms always makes the day seem good!

I prefer Trojans in general (except the thin ones)

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
#988061 06/23/04 10:34 PM
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by acrdklr:
if you wanted specific advice you should have asked for specific advice. as we are in a forum where many people of all ages, genders, and senitivities gather i thought it best to point you in a direction rather than go into a detailed explanation concerning the pros and cons of each type. i did not think lance would approve of such a post.

Trust: No one will mind if you go into detail so long as its kept on a mature adult level.

If you used condom A and your girl hated it, let me know.

if you used condom B and you felt nothing, let me know.

If you used condom C and your girl was and you were let me know

I really looking for Condom D, girl & guy =

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
#988062 06/23/04 10:36 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I agree. In the first post it was never clear what you were looking for, other than a good condom.

Anyway, you may as well try a few different kinds. Everyone's sensitivity is different and what works for some may not work for you. And if you buy a box, what's wrong with having to use it up before buying another one?

#988063 06/23/04 10:45 PM
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
the last time i had to use one it was a trojan although i cannot remember exactly which one. all seemed well. i used the big name/good reputation approach. my ex had a latex alergy, so she prefered to take this reponsibilty on herself.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
#988064 06/23/04 10:50 PM
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by 1314:
I agree. In the first post it was never clear what you were looking for, other than a good condom.

Back in my day we didnt have the dozens of choices that are around now for each brand and I'm not looking to buy 15 boxes of 3 to try out, so help us out

Site we have been using:
http://www.condoms-buy.com/reviews/best-condoms.htm

I guess what I said in my original post wasnt spelled out to the letter but I thought I threw out enough info plus the link to get a better response.

#988065 06/23/04 10:52 PM
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
*deleted Double Post

Last edited by Fmr12B; 06/23/04 10:53 PM.

#988066 06/23/04 10:57 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I've used mostly Trojan. All I remember about the latest ones (trojans) were that they were in a lime green package.

No complaints.

#988067 06/23/04 11:01 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I guess what I said in my original post wasnt spelled out to the letter but I thought I threw out enough info plus the link to get a better response.

Damn, for someone shopping for condoms, you're sure acting like someone that hasn't gotten any action for a long-ass time. You shouldn't be such a little picky [censored] about the advice you receive. You started a stupid thread, you should expect stupid responses.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard