Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
When does this group buy end?

Rusty '00 silverfrost SVT '99 black SVT '86 black SVO '86 red SVO (for sale)
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well i have the hood on now and it looks amazing!! Livinsvt, it fits awesome. I didnt have it acually bolted down so it wasn't a fare judgment on its fitment. The other issue we discussed is obviously still there but not noticeable.
Thanks guys for puttin the time and effort into this. Pics will be up sunday night when the rest of the car is back together.
-Mike

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by ibjamn:
When does this group buy end?

Technicaly its over but I think I am going to extend it for a few weeks. I have been real busy as of late and not paying much attention to this,sorry.

Originally posted by parkedcar:
Well i have the hood on now and it looks amazing!! Livinsvt, it fits awesome. I didnt have it acually bolted down so it wasn't a fare judgment on its fitment. The other issue we discussed is obviously still there but not noticeable.
Thanks guys for puttin the time and effort into this. Pics will be up sunday night when the rest of the car is back together.
-Mike

Great! Enjoy your hood, can't wait to see pics

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
i was just curous. how long does it usually take to get the hood made?

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
2 days to get a hood complete, start to finish.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Ok group buy ends Sunday everyone. If you would like to purchase afterward the same details apply, but the cost will go up. Thanks all for particpating.

Brett

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
customCFshop.....well i ordered my hood two weeks ago and am curious cuz i havent heard any word on it yet. so if you know anything, could you please post some info (David Hershberger / placed the order on July 27). id appreciate it. thanks for your time.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
You have a pm

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Hey guys,

We were experiencing some issues with the latches on the the Contour hoods so we had a local member come by and we test fit the master plug used to create the mold as well as 3 hoods (1 OEM, 2 Cowl).

FYI, the test fit car has never been in any accidents and never had body work done.

The latches on two of them were about a ½? too far forward and we saw that it would take some adjustmnet to the grille mount to fit, so we??re going to fix that on the bottom mold. As for the rest of the hood lining up, one hood sat slightly to the left, but Dion showed us how much play there is in the latch locking mechanism both side to side and up and down, so there??s enough room to compensate for any minor adjustments. Other than that, the hoods lined up pretty close the factory lines.

Please understand that every car is a little different when it rolls off the factory line so having to make minor adjustments described above is acceptable.

The latch problem has been addressed now so there should be no more fitment issues.

Let me know if you have any questions about any of this.
thanks!
Jacob

U
U
sounds good to me , im in if its not too late

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard