Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Most likely they will be available. But I can't be certain of price. Just contact me

Any more sails in the near future?

Possibley. I have recently been getting emails so I may try again in about a month.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
my OEM is going to be here tomorrow !!!!!

its like waiting for santy clause, but i live in hawaii and christmas doesnt even feel like christmas out here so that means that livinsvt and customCF are my new holiday heroes

ok i'll shut up until it gets here

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by svt4b:
my OEM is going to be here tomorrow !!!!!

its like waiting for santy clause, but i live in hawaii and christmas doesnt even feel like christmas out here so that means that livinsvt and customCF are my new holiday heroes

ok i'll shut up until it gets here

HOHOHO

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
merry fu(kin christmas!

my hood is here! it looks pretty dayum good. i got a little scared when i saw light through it but then i realised it was ok. that [censored] is super light too! and that box that it came in was HUGE!

i will get pics up soon but for now...it looks good in my living room

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
well, i just found out that my pops ordered it on the 27. cant wait till it comes in. thanks livinsvt for makin this happen.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by MarshlMathrs:
well, i just found out that my pops ordered it on the 27. cant wait till it comes in. thanks livinsvt for makin this happen.

Sure thing man. I know you will enjoy it when you get back. Return safe

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
this is for customCFshop , i informed livinsvt about my pops ordering the hood on the 27JUL and was just curious if you guys received confirmation of that? i sure cant wait to see a pic of my tour with that hood on it. well, thanks for your help and as well to you, thanks for makin this possible.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
livinsvt, is there any way that you can check if they have recieved confirmation on the order, just curious? thanks for the help

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by MarshlMathrs:
this is for customCFshop , i informed livinsvt about my pops ordering the hood on the 27JUL and was just curious if you guys received confirmation of that? i sure cant wait to see a pic of my tour with that hood on it. well, thanks for your help and as well to you, thanks for makin this possible.

yup, order confirmed. we'll notify you when it's ready to ship!
thanks.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
hey customCFshop. thanks again. i preciate the help. my pops was just curious he ordered right. i cant wait to recieve it.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard