Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Got the shipping info late last week from Kerri. Should have the hood by Thursday.

Only because I want to have the answers before I hear the question:: what if the carton/box/etc the hood is packed in comes screwed up--I know not to sign for it but am I limited to posting here for help or can you PM me with a phone number? I obviously don't want to wait XX weeks for a trucking company investigation and claims to happen (or am I just being paranoid?).

Just got a phone call from the delivery truck driver. I should have my hood within an hour or so. I'll post when I see it. Anticipation is rising!!!

It just arrived!!! Course I had to open it up and check it out. I don't know whether to $h!t or go blind!!! It's beautiful. It was also packed good enough to go to China! I don't know how you guys managed to get all the foam packing inside the box and then scoot the hood inside--but thanks. One hell of a packing job!!! Now all I have to do is get it home. I'll use my boss's van tomorrow and then put it on the car Wednesday cause I have to work late tomorrow. Here I am, babbling like a school girl, I'm just excited and pleased. Thanks, to all who were involved, good job!!

glad you are already enjoying your new hood!