Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Got the shipping info late last week from Kerri. Should have the hood by Thursday.

Only because I want to have the answers before I hear the question:: what if the carton/box/etc the hood is packed in comes screwed up--I know not to sign for it but am I limited to posting here for help or can you PM me with a phone number? I obviously don't want to wait XX weeks for a trucking company investigation and claims to happen (or am I just being paranoid?).

Just got a phone call from the delivery truck driver. I should have my hood within an hour or so. I'll post when I see it. Anticipation is rising!!!

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Got the shipping info late last week from Kerri. Should have the hood by Thursday.

Only because I want to have the answers before I hear the question:: what if the carton/box/etc the hood is packed in comes screwed up--I know not to sign for it but am I limited to posting here for help or can you PM me with a phone number? I obviously don't want to wait XX weeks for a trucking company investigation and claims to happen (or am I just being paranoid?).

Just got a phone call from the delivery truck driver. I should have my hood within an hour or so. I'll post when I see it. Anticipation is rising!!!

It just arrived!!! Course I had to open it up and check it out. I don't know whether to $h!t or go blind!!! It's beautiful. It was also packed good enough to go to China! I don't know how you guys managed to get all the foam packing inside the box and then scoot the hood inside--but thanks. One hell of a packing job!!! Now all I have to do is get it home. I'll use my boss's van tomorrow and then put it on the car Wednesday cause I have to work late tomorrow. Here I am, babbling like a school girl, I'm just excited and pleased. Thanks, to all who were involved, good job!!

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Great! I know I don't have to say this, but post pics A.S.A.P. Enjoy my impatient friend

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Damn it, now i cant wait for mine!! 2 weeks seems so far away

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
im waiting on the reply for my OEM. order was paid for and rec'd last tuesday so im trying to stay calm and be patient but i feel like the school girl that wa2tuff has referred too and mines not even here yet

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C

It just arrived!!! Course I had to open it up and check it out. I don't know whether to $h!t or go blind!!! It's beautiful. It was also packed good enough to go to China! I don't know how you guys managed to get all the foam packing inside the box and then scoot the hood inside--but thanks. One hell of a packing job!!! Now all I have to do is get it home. I'll use my boss's van tomorrow and then put it on the car Wednesday cause I have to work late tomorrow. Here I am, babbling like a school girl, I'm just excited and pleased. Thanks, to all who were involved, good job!!

glad you are already enjoying your new hood!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Is there any particular hood pin i should use when i get the hood. I wish i didnt have to use them, but if its strongly sugested, i will.

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by parkedcar:
Is there any particular hood pin i should use when i get the hood. I wish i didnt have to use them, but if its strongly sugested, i will.

I'd like to have suggestions, too. The box was huge but the hood is very light. I don't think it's too wise to rely solely on a molded in hood latch. I agree with parkedcar, I really don't want to use them but I think it would be a good idea.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
wheres my hood
its an OEM that was ordered like 10 days ago and hasnt shipped yet...im assuming its coming "ground" to hawaii and thats gonna be pushin it cause im moving soon

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by parkedcar:

I can't realy suggest anything at this point. I hope to be able to in the future. If you find one just make sure it has a good clip or latch and won't rust on ya.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard