Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
question....?

in this pic, are the windshield nozzles under the cowl?! would they be functional with this hood as compared to the OEM? just curious...and killin time til the day pics come out. thanks for workin on this hood and gettin pics out as quick as you can, even though it is a tease to not see that clearly, you are kickin ass over any other CFhood GB for sure. cant wait to get mine.

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Also this particular hood does not have cutouts for washer nozzels, but can be added yourself.

No washers nozzels are hooked up.

I will let Jacob decide how long he wants to keep this open. Than will set a dealine.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Man that'd make a great birthday present. Anyone? C'mon, it was just yesterday!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Man that'd make a great birthday present. Anyone? C'mon, it was just yesterday!

NICE! my bday is on saturday and im gettin one of these hoods with some bday cash from the rents...which one will depend on final pics!
happy bday dude!

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Whose the guy in the picture? And why isn't he smiling? He's got a new CF cowl hood on his car!!!

I haven't decided if I will put w/w squirters in it, probably not. I might look at how my daughter's Cavalier is done. Hers are on the wiper arm. BUT if I do decide to do it, what kind of special, if any, steps do I have to take to make sure I don't screw anything up? And as a bow of humbleness to WOLF24, thanks again for all you've done to make this happen.

Last edited by wa2tuff; 06/24/04 02:09 AM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Whose the guy in the picture? And why isn't he smiling? He's got a new CF cowl hood on his car!!!

I haven't decided if I will put w/w squirters in it, probably not. I might look at how my daughter's Cavalier is done. Hers are on the wiper arm. BUT if I do decide to do it, what kind of special, if any, steps do I have to take to make sure I don't screw anything up? And as a bow of humbleness to WOLF24, thanks again for all you've done to make this happen.

You guys crack me up! Thanks for all the support. As far as cutting the hood hear is all you need to know, measure once cut twice . Got it. Seriously, there realy isn't anything special you need to know. But I will see if Jacob can provide some more info for you guys.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
How about you people just have fun and put the squirters somewhere that they wont be visible and when you pass by people you squirt. That will be a funny a$$ prank. Imagine ur just chillin wit ur friends outside and a contour with a nice a$$ CF Hood passes by and u end up gettin squirted. I wont really do that but just an idea. Damn i [censored] LOVE that hood wow its amazing only if i had more money and already had my SVT front and back bumpers bought, painted and put on.

Robert

Mods- SVT Kit, SVT Dual Exhaust, SVT Struts & Eibach's, H.I.D's, CTA Intake, Hightowered headlamps. My 'Tour Car Club- www.HiProfileCc.com
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Thats beautiful

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
WOW!! That does look amazing. Especially with that kit. Dehaze those headlights livin!! I wish I had a bday coming up...

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard