Originally posted by RTStabler51:
I'm not all on the up and up on this stuff, but can these be painted?

Most definitly. You just have to scuff the clear coat, and have it re-sprayed/cleared.

Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Since you are in Michigan, am I safe in assuming you'll be at the Downtown Cruise with one of these on your/someone's ride? Because your night time pictures (excuse me) leave alot to be desired, it would be perfect to see them in person. If not, take a few minutes today and take some more pictures. You got the night time ones up quick, hopefully you can do the same with the day time ones. Face it, you're asking for over $550, better pix will help us decide quicker. Thanks for all you've done so far.

Dang awfully bossy..LOL No love, I was up until 4:00 am doin this for ya, than back up at 11:00. I will say again, I will get daytime pics up ASAP. I figured something was better than nothing. Me and the car are in two different places. As far as the downriver cruise, I can't say for sure if I will be there or not. Once again sorry for the poor images everyone. I will let Jacob answer the questions about rocks, but like mentioned before carbon fiber doesn't chip, but it does use automotive clear coat so "dings" may be unavoidable, in the clear itself. Thanks all

Last edited by livinsvt; 06/23/04 03:50 PM.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net