Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Good-ole Spitlers towing Cain in . Sorry you couldn't make it , I was looking forward to meeting you (for some reason or another ) . Did you get the alternator fixed ??

I just walked in the door a little while ago . I stopped and had a couple Coronas & a nip of scotch with my friend who tagged along today ... I'll feel that in the morning . I'm going to start uploading the pics to my Webshots page in a few minutes , so stay tuned . I got sidetracked as we were heading back to the cars , I wanted to take a shot of the cars in the lot . My long distance shot turned out blurry .
I had a great time today , and I want to give a big THANKS to all who showed up and made today memorable . I hope we can do the frisbee golf thing again . Maybe next time I'll even play ! I'm glad Ken decided to play , I think he had fun . It was worth sitting out the game so he could play . Maybe next time Christine's shoulder/arm will be doing better so she can show us how it's done !
I wrote down some scores at the end of it all , and here goes :
  • Candy - 144
  • Ken - 89
  • Brian - about 1,000 (his words , not mine )
  • Madison - 34 (that's about all I counted her throwing , but she was a HOOT )
  • MaryJane - 119
  • Aaron - 93

What was DOUG's score ?? Did the fancy HAT work ??

Let's do it again soon !!

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
No....not yet, so damn unmotivated. Reguardless, its getting done tomarrow.

MaryJane?

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Doug also had an 89.

No, not the MaryJane you're thinking of ...MaryJane is Allen's wife's name!

I had a great time so did Ken! I wish more people could have come out with us.

Yeah, maybe next time I can play. I did have fun watching though.

We should start planning the next meet soon. With plenty of notice we should be able to get everyone together for the next one.

Last edited by LUCA; 08/08/04 02:38 AM.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
OK guys , here are my pics from the French Creek meet . As usual , I had some problems uploading the pics (I'd upload some fine , then it'd just sit there locked up) . Maybe it's time for me to check into newer Webshots software . At least I got it done !

CLICKY - CLICKY !

Enjoy !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Man I wish i could have made it but im kinda glad i didnt. I got out of work friday night at 11:30 then had to go back at 6:30am and when i got there felt fine. After about 2 hours i just started feeling like [censored] and went to the bathrooms and began to vomit, I'll save you the details but i get sent home early and spent the rest of the day sleeping.

Next time im so there guys, I will be 2 hours closer the PA next week due to school so we need to make meets happen more often.

Peace

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard