B
Here's the updated list :

• Y2KMondeoSVT (+guest) -hotdogs,rolls,plasticware,charcoal/fluid

• LUCA (+guest) -burgers,buns,plates,napkins

• Monstour -2-liter sodas

• LancasterTour - chips & pretzels

• Checker'd SVT (+guest & Madison ) - macaroni & potato salad

• MyCainsBroken - sumpin' lying around somewhere , I'm sure

Does everyone have their FRISBEE warmed up ?? It's gonna be a hoot !!

Monstour - I don't blame you for not wanting to make the 5+ hour ride alone for such a small meet . Don't feel bad , we'll have a larger meet soon (hopefully) .

MyCainsBroken - How 'bout bringing some drinks along with you if Monstour doesn't come ??
You're gonna have to pedal pretty hard to beat my bro's Scooby ... it's no slouch . It'd be a good run , that's for sure !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Well i guess i'll just try to make the next meet, i really wanna go, but it is a long way and taking the baby will make it even longer. So someone post some pics and let me know how it turns out

99 Zetec Atx Se 17's w/yoko H4 rubber Green and Black interior CTA + header + big pipes = very loud 89 Mustang LX (stock for now)
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I've got ya covered ... As usual I'll have the digital camera attatched to my eye .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
It just dawned on me that Cain can't make it till after 1:00 . Maybe I'll stop off & pick up some drinks tomorrow morning on my way . Us foo's gotta drink , ya know ?!?!

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I'll stop and grab a case of Coke.
Got my camera ready too Andre. Sorry that you can't make it.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
So im on my way to work today......7:15 am, i found out today and officially proclaimed myself NOT A MORNING PERSON! Another thing......i think i know why my car was running like poo latly. So on my way home last night i notice a very dim red light coming from the dash, sure enough....battery light. Lights dim a bit, seems even more sluggish the more i drive. I knew last night this was going to happen, and for some reason or another i was unable to log into CEg last night to let you know i couldnt make it. I tried calling Chris and Allen with no avail. So after my ABS light, Check Engine, and Battery light all come on, my tachometer starts going NUTZ! Water temp gauge stayed right at the "N" on Normal. Car starts to run very unsmoothly, i could feel its about to die. So pull over and no sooner it dies in a parking lot....Lowes of all places, i hate Jimmie Johnson......but thats another story. So i knew someone with a toe truck, just coudnt get ahold of him this earlie in the morning. trying to save a few bucks (cause towing sure isnt cheap) so i wait (calling off work and hearing my boss that earlie bitchin isnt cool either, but who cares) around 11 (after three hours waiting, i did have breakfast a subway which SUCKED!) finally get ahold of him. His truck isnt running right. Call all around, finally found someone semi-close. 75 beans to come out to me and $1 per-mile. Needless to say i spend 100 bucks alone with the towing. 3.50 for breakfast and 170 on the new alternator. So here i am fixing my car on the weekend, no beer, no brownies just some grease for dinner. So now im in Lebanon area at my friends house, but of corse he's away in the Poconos. So hey when you guys get back, if you want to gimmie a hand, come over and knock yourself out. Sorry for not showing up again, this stuff always happens when i have plans. Hope ya'll had fun. I sure did

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
So thats where you were. We were all wondering what happened to ya.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Sorry to hear about your car. We were wondering where you where.

You try to call my cell?? I didn't have any missed calls.

You missed the frisbee golf. It was sooo fun! Poor Candy fell in a puddle with her sandals on. Doug's disk was lost for about 15-20 mintutes, it was hidden in some brush.

I hope you get your car up and running soon!!

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
eh....im in the middle of trying to get the old one off. What a PITA!! If anyone has done this before

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Sorry have done an alternator in a long time. Wish I was closer I would try to help ya out.
Check your PMs.

Here are a few pictures from today: http://photos.yahoo.com/svtcontour241
Go to the French Creek album. There would have been more but my battery decided to kick on me.

Last edited by LUCA; 08/07/04 11:49 PM.
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard