Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Cartman Reincarnated:
Won't be able to make it on the 7th, already have plans.. Maybe next time.

Is Sunday better for you?

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Sat works well, I wanted to go to the beach on sunday. And as for what I am bringing, what is missing?

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
OK here's the list as I see it so far , this time around ...

• Y2KMondeoSVT (+guest) -hotdogs,rolls,plasticware,charcoal/fluid

• LUCA (+guest) -burgers,buns,plates,napkins

• Monstour -2-liter sodas

• LancasterTour - ???

• Checker'd SVT (+guest & Madison ) - ???

IS THIS ALL ?? ARE WE MISSING ANYBODY ??? SPEAK UP IF YOU'RE COMING !!!!!!

Boy , that rain out really kicked the crap out of our attendence , didn't it ?!?! I remember a few years back , I could get 15-20 local cars to a meet , at short notice , in the parking lot of a restaurant , just for a BS session & some lunch . Now , with months notice & planning we can only get 5 cars together for a local meet ?? And this could be a cool meet , too ...
Don't get me wrong , it's all good . I'll be there even if there's just 2 cars there . But then again , I'm not 5 hours away either . Just feeling bad ...

As I see it , as far as the food goes , we still need stuff to go along with the burgers & dogs , like chips , potato/macaroni salads ... stuff like that .

C'Mon people ... saturday's supposed to be a beautiful day !! Take advantage of it & hang out with your CEG friends . You won't regret it .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'll pick up some chips and pretzels of different types.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by LUCA:
Originally posted by Cartman Reincarnated:
Won't be able to make it on the 7th, already have plans.. Maybe next time.

Is Sunday better for you?

Not really.. It's a shame, as Allen said, it's supposed to be a really nice weekend too..

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Sorry guys and girl but i cant make it on either date. Only having a job for another weeek after this one is really going to make my money situation really tight so i cant afford not to go to work or drive down to PA. I can barely afford to put gas in my car.... Next time for sure, my school is 2 hours closer to PA.

Good luck and i wish i was going!

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I can bring salads.

Brian D. Passaro 1986 Daytona Turbo Z Red with T-Tops 1995 Mustang GT Convertible Yellow Black Top 1998 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost #3734 of 6535
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
As long as we are meeting on Saturday, I can come out....park t'beater next to your clean cars
Prolly be after 1:00 though (work til 12)...just in time for desert

As far as food is concerned, ill bring something. I think I have some left-over grub at work yet.....maby fruit salad...some cake maby, ill see whats there and post back tomarrow.

Yo'...can we have a contest......Cleanest...and dirtiest car? I havent won something in a while and i know ill take all the competition out with my ride....DONT THINK for a second its the clean trophy i want.

See ya'll later on saturday.....

....yeah yeah...Allen, I wanted to mention something to you. Tell your brother next time i aint getting behind old people on the highway. I wont be so nice....hahahah

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I was looking at this trip as an opportunity to get away from evryone and now that Bmonje isn't going, i'm not sure if i wanna make the trip alone or with my girl and baby, especially if its only gonna be like 6 cars there. I have to think about it.

99 Zetec Atx Se 17's w/yoko H4 rubber Green and Black interior CTA + header + big pipes = very loud 89 Mustang LX (stock for now)
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Cartman, Bmonje and Jason...I'm sorry that you guys can't make it.

Andre, I hope that you decide to come down, but understand if you don't. Even with the small turn out it'll still be a great time. You still have my cell #??

Xoom, where are you?

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard