Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Y2KMondeoSVT:
Originally posted by LUCA:
Originally posted by LancasterTour:
Anything else need brought? I might be bringing a friend who is decent at frisbee.

Chips and/or condiments are needed yet.

If someone wants to , they can bring something like pasta salad , potato salad / macaroni salad , desserts , or whatever . We've got enough people coming , if everyone brings something we'll be set for a great picnic !

Can't wait to see ya'll again ! Don't forget ... it's BYOF (bring your own frisbee) . They don't supply 'em ! It's FREE , after all .

Ill bring the potato salad and pasta salad and maybe something else, i gotta find some stuff that will be ok for the drive. Im brining my good friend todd he loves anything frisbee related, he drives a honda accord tho. Not riced just old

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Great , Bmonje !

I'm going to try to remember the cooler & some ice too .

I scanned a map of the park , so you guys could see where you're going once you get into the park . I wanted to get down there ahead of time & get some "real" directions & distances , but since I moved , it's not exactly around the corner for me (not like it was before either , but ...) , so I did the next best thing & scanned a bit of my map (once I found it ) .

The maps are in my FRENCH CREEK folder . I just uploaded them , so it might take a couple minutes to catch up .
The "plain" map should be HERE
and the "edited" map should be HERE
You can save 'em & print 'em out so you're not lost . Basicly , once you get into the park (from either the east or west entrance) you're on PARK ROAD . Follow that till you get to the PARK OFFICE . There's an intersection at the office , TURN THERE . If the office is on your left , turn left . If the office is on your right , turn right . Once you're on that road , take the 2nd LEFT , into the parking area (the 1st left is into a playground area) . Hopefully I'll be there already . If I'm not , park on your right once you get into the lot . It's usually not that packed up there . If you follow it down & around to the next section of that lot (closer to the picnic area) , we'll be among the "not-so-Contour-friendly" bunch . BACK INTO YOUR SPOT , as it will make for better picture taking .

There are 2 disc golf areas , so make sure you turn on the road by the Park Office , so you're at the correct one ! Look at the maps , it will make sense . It's not hard to find . I will try to get down there on saturday for a dry run to check the directions . IIRC , it's just as I described . If you can , check back here saturday evening in case there's an update .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Maybe I'm blind and didn't see it, but what time are we all meeting at?

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Cartman Reincarnated:

I was thinking about meeting at the park at about noon or maybe one-o'clock .

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

So is it noon or 1pm??

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

So is it noon or 1pm??

I don't know. I'm having one of those days.

How 'bout 12:30? Good for everyone??

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P

So is it noon or 1pm??

Early birds will be there at 11 AM, stragglers showing up at 2 PM.

Myself, I figure I'll get there at 4 PM, just so everyone is good and thirsty. j/k

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Yea , I guess we never really did nail that down , did we ??

12:30 sounds fine to me ...
I'm going to TRY to be there at about noon , to get stuff figured out . We'll see how THAT goes .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Works for me means ill have to leave around 6:30/7am to bee there ontime but not the first time ive done it.+

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hey hey, i wiggled out of work earlie. I should be able....haha able.....to stop out sometime about 1-2 ish. Allen I send you a PM with my celly. Cal me if you want me to bring anything. I have to be honest, i dont feel like reading through all these posts trying to figure out what to bring. Id prolly be eating at work reguardless before i head out anyway.

On a seperate note, Allen, I saw your brothers car the other day, driving through wernersville. Thats really nice, I like I like!

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard