Great , Bmonje !

I'm going to try to remember the cooler & some ice too .

I scanned a map of the park , so you guys could see where you're going once you get into the park . I wanted to get down there ahead of time & get some "real" directions & distances , but since I moved , it's not exactly around the corner for me (not like it was before either , but ...) , so I did the next best thing & scanned a bit of my map (once I found it ) .

The maps are in my FRENCH CREEK folder . I just uploaded them , so it might take a couple minutes to catch up .
The "plain" map should be HERE
and the "edited" map should be HERE
You can save 'em & print 'em out so you're not lost . Basicly , once you get into the park (from either the east or west entrance) you're on PARK ROAD . Follow that till you get to the PARK OFFICE . There's an intersection at the office , TURN THERE . If the office is on your left , turn left . If the office is on your right , turn right . Once you're on that road , take the 2nd LEFT , into the parking area (the 1st left is into a playground area) . Hopefully I'll be there already . If I'm not , park on your right once you get into the lot . It's usually not that packed up there . If you follow it down & around to the next section of that lot (closer to the picnic area) , we'll be among the "not-so-Contour-friendly" bunch . BACK INTO YOUR SPOT , as it will make for better picture taking .

There are 2 disc golf areas , so make sure you turn on the road by the Park Office , so you're at the correct one ! Look at the maps , it will make sense . It's not hard to find . I will try to get down there on saturday for a dry run to check the directions . IIRC , it's just as I described . If you can , check back here saturday evening in case there's an update .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !