Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
#983186 11/23/04 12:17 AM
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by todras:
Thanks for all the work. I thought Mark was doing something cool.

Well, we were going to do something elaborate, but we decided we had better not because somehow I'd mis-spell it . . .

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
#983187 11/23/04 12:41 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
i still am unclear as to why the original design wasnt used.

i guess it is close but the location, website, and other info is left off.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#983188 11/23/04 02:22 AM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I'd also like to know the answer to Mike's question. I normally wouldn't complain, but it seems a much better alternative was readily available. If all of my t-shirts were dirty and I had absolutely nothing to wear, and I wore this shirt, I'd be more inclined to tell people I found that shirt than to tell them what it's from. I wouldn't want to give anyone a bad impression of CEG.

I appreciate the effort put into organizing every aspect of Spring Zing, so I'm a little hesitant to criticize. But I think it is justified given the options that were available. If there is a good reason, great. But that's not the impression I've gotten from the people involved.

#983189 11/23/04 02:29 AM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I guess we'll have to do the SZ '05 shirts right. We'll we already have the design. LOL! Just need to correct the shading that was supposedly the issue isn't any big deal. If Jim wants, Mike and I will head this one up. I'll be in charge of submitting the design, ordering them and bringing them to the location. They will be ready to distribute on opening day as well. NO excuses. I'm not bashing. Rara's dad was a hook up but it seems like B's schedule was a little too hectic this year. When ppl pay $ they should get the shirts as promised. Not 6 months after the event. It's done and over so we have plenty of time to move and make next year smooth.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#983190 11/23/04 02:34 AM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Got mine as well, Thanks B.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
#983191 11/23/04 02:54 AM
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by Davo:
I'd also like to know the answer to Mike's question. I normally wouldn't complain, but it seems a much better alternative was readily available.

Because, honestly, the pic of the car in Mike's design would look like absolute ass when screen printed in single color because of the shading.

We went around and around several times on the art between myself, Todd, and Mike, and when it never got resolved, I went to Mark (WorldTour) who did the art for the 03 shirts. I honestly thought we were still going to use the SZ04 side from Mikey's image, but Mark did his own, and I didn't think about it.

When we missed making SZ with the shirts in the first place, and then the art issues continued to drag on, the motivation just wasn't there, and it was easy to keep my energy on the racing this year.

I'm not trying to make excuses, the shirts were late, and its my fault.

And Davo, if you are so ashamed of the shirt that you refuse to wear it, send it back to me and I will refund that portion of the SZ fees. I don't want any whiny little [censored] wearing them.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
#983192 11/23/04 04:09 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Rara:
I don't want any whiny little [censored] wearing them.

that statement was uncalled for and you should appologize to davo. we dont need name calling.

the whole reason that there was a SZ pannel was to resolve this stuff before hand and to have it all ready for the meet. i have an email saved that i sent to you on 2/20/04 where i corrected the problem and sent you the file.

well, all of this aside i got a shirt finally and would hope that i could lend a hand for the next SZ if they want my help.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#983193 11/23/04 04:17 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Rara:
they got mailed over a period of two days, so, a few people on the east coast may have to wait another day or two before they arrive.

good to know, thanks, I will keep an eye out for it over the next few days

I've had some mail get lost before and take a longer then normal time to get to me so I like keeping track of what I have being shipped to me

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
#983194 11/23/04 05:09 AM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I didn't intend to come off as a whiny [censored]. In fact, I said I am hesitant to criticize and that I appreciate the work all have done. That being said, the point I was trying to make is that CEG is better than the shirts show. There is a wealth of talent and resources available in this community. My complaint is that that was not taken to full advantage. If you wanted to work on your racing team instead of make t-shirts, then you shouldn't have taken on the responsibility. I know you're not making excuses, blah blah blah, but that's what it sounds like to me.

#983195 11/23/04 06:24 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by todras:
I guess we'll have to do the SZ '05 shirts right. We'll we already have the design. LOL! Just need to correct the shading that was supposedly the issue isn't any big deal. If Jim wants, Mike and I will head this one up. I'll be in charge of submitting the design, ordering them and bringing them to the location. They will be ready to distribute on opening day as well. NO excuses. I'm not bashing. Rara's dad was a hook up but it seems like B's schedule was a little too hectic this year. When ppl pay $ they should get the shirts as promised. Not 6 months after the event. It's done and over so we have plenty of time to move and make next year smooth.

I just resently started offering screenprinting services at my shop
Average turn around time 2 weeks

Oh...and the shirts look awesome rara. hope to get mine tommorrow

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard