Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
there should be, but, I'll let you know, since I just found I may have screwed up the size counts, grrrr

People may get one size larger than they asked for

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
No good misspelling larger shirt sizing biznatch.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by todras:
No good misspelling larger shirt sizing biznatch.

Could you throw a comma in your sentence so it makes sense?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z

I have a suggestion.

In the future, why don't we have "With T-shirt" and "Without T-shirt" options for people going to Spring Zing?

I understand that there have been a number of complications, and this isn't a gripe about that. I do, however, think that there's a reasonable expectation of some timeliness regarding any t-shirts relating to the event. I also think that I have enough t-shirts, and I don't need one to remember an event by.

I paid for my t-shirt, so I expect to get it, but next time I'd rather go, not pay for the t-shirt, and not get one.

A thought, anyway.

ZenTroll --The original Subaru troll!-- Minneapolis, MN '04 Subaru 'You. Outside. Now.' (Stg II+) '78 Camaro Z-28 (406 ci w/lots of fun bits) '05 Yamaha R1 '03 Suzuki SV1000S "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by zenboy:

I have a suggestion.

In the future, why don't we have "With T-shirt" and "Without T-shirt" options for people going to Spring Zing?

I understand that there have been a number of complications, and this isn't a gripe about that. I do, however, think that there's a reasonable expectation of some timeliness regarding any t-shirts relating to the event. I also think that I have enough t-shirts, and I don't need one to remember an event by.

I paid for my t-shirt, so I expect to get it, but next time I'd rather go, not pay for the t-shirt, and not get one.

A thought, anyway.

I should be irritated by the timeliness comment, but really I have no grounds to be, because, by all rights the shirts should have been there for the event. I take full responsibility for the fact that they are 7 months late. Some of the problems I did have control over, and some I didn't, but, next time, they won't be late.

As far as whether the shirt is included or not, will be up to the event organizers . . .

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Slacker

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Rara:
I should be irritated by the timeliness comment, but really I have no grounds to be, because, by all rights the shirts should have been there for the event. I take full responsibility for the fact that they are 7 months late. Some of the problems I did have control over, and some I didn't, but, next time, they won't be late.

As far as whether the shirt is included or not, will be up to the event organizers . . .

Hey, no offense meant, and it's nothing personal. I've talked with you in person (though it's been years), and I think you're a helluva guy. The current situation is what it is, and what's happened has happened. I'm just making a suggestion for future events, that's all.

ZenTroll --The original Subaru troll!-- Minneapolis, MN '04 Subaru 'You. Outside. Now.' (Stg II+) '78 Camaro Z-28 (406 ci w/lots of fun bits) '05 Yamaha R1 '03 Suzuki SV1000S "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
My shirts arrived today. They look great. Thanks Rara

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Shirts arrived today - now to send them to Iraq...

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Got mine on Saturday. Thanks Rara!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard