I already have my own pictures of one of the cars If 1BADTOUR is unwilling to work with me I'll try to get pictures of the winning entry another way, but there's two weeks left until the end of voting, so we have time.

I'm already working on setting things up for next month, including where future submissions will be emailed. I'm very busy with work and school right now (12-13 hour days) so please bear with me if I'm not responsive to PM's and threads right away. Also, I'd like to note that this arrangement is considered temporary. If/when 1BADTOUR is able to resolve the group buy situation I will voluntarily give CotM back (pending perry's approval, of course). I'm also willing to run this indefinitely if necessary. I personally feel CotM is a tremendous benefit to the community, and it would be ashame to let it fall to the wayside.

If anyone has any other questions or comments related to CotM, please let me know. If you have questions about perry's decision, please contact him directly.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures