Originally posted by perry:
Pending resolution of 1BADTOUR's ElGlow groupbuy, his CoTM privileges are being suspended in an attempt to allow him additional time to focus upon resolving the issue at hand which affects a significant number of CEGer's and their money.

The winner of this month's contest will be announced by hetfield. hetfield has volunteered to take over the duties until 1BADTOUR's groupbuy is 100% completed.

We, the moderating crew, appreciate what 1BADTOUR has done with this contest over the past several months, but we also feel that some action is needed to help motivate him. We are hoping that this will allow him more time to motivate his supplier and finally bring this group buy to a satisfactory ending.

Too bad it came to this, but something has to be done to motivate 1BADTOUR. Thanks for trying to do something positive in bringing the GB to a satisfactory conclusion.

PS. Where do the submitted pix go now?

PPS. Wow. This is the most green Contiques I've seen at one time since I joined CEG. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Last edited by wa2tuff; 06/17/04 11:12 PM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics