Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Master P
Master P
P
Pending resolution of 1BADTOUR's ElGlow groupbuy, his CoTM privileges are being suspended in an attempt to allow him additional time to focus upon resolving the issue at hand which affects a significant number of CEGer's and their money.

The winner of this month's contest will be announced by hetfield. hetfield has volunteered to take over the duties until 1BADTOUR's groupbuy is 100% completed.

We, the moderating crew, appreciate what 1BADTOUR has done with this contest over the past several months, but we also feel that some action is needed to help motivate him. We are hoping that this will allow him more time to motivate his supplier and finally bring this group buy to a satisfactory ending.

S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Wow...

I should start paying attention around here more. I had no idea anything in the GB section had gone bad except for the 40-page long Kaotic Body Kit group buy (Which by the way, could use some work, as far as design.)

Anyway, GL 1BADTOUR in resolving your situation, and hopefully hetfield will continue CTM in a similar fashion.

Someday I'll be on this damn thing.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by perry:
Pending resolution of 1BADTOUR's ElGlow groupbuy, his CoTM privileges are being suspended in an attempt to allow him additional time to focus upon resolving the issue at hand which affects a significant number of CEGer's and their money.

The winner of this month's contest will be announced by hetfield. hetfield has volunteered to take over the duties until 1BADTOUR's groupbuy is 100% completed.

We, the moderating crew, appreciate what 1BADTOUR has done with this contest over the past several months, but we also feel that some action is needed to help motivate him. We are hoping that this will allow him more time to motivate his supplier and finally bring this group buy to a satisfactory ending.

Too bad it came to this, but something has to be done to motivate 1BADTOUR. Thanks for trying to do something positive in bringing the GB to a satisfactory conclusion.

PS. Where do the submitted pix go now?

PPS. Wow. This is the most green Contiques I've seen at one time since I joined CEG. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Last edited by wa2tuff; 06/17/04 11:12 PM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Where do we submit pics to??? See I asked Adam twice where to send them, I need to get my profile updated, so Adam if you read this e-mail me HITMANinMI@aol.com I want my profile updated for when you take back over the Contour of the Month.

P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
PS. Where do the submitted pix go now?

If 1BADTOUR is willing to work with hetfield, then I guess previously submitted pictures will still be used. I'm sure hetfield will announce what he wants done with future submissions.

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
I already have my own pictures of one of the cars If 1BADTOUR is unwilling to work with me I'll try to get pictures of the winning entry another way, but there's two weeks left until the end of voting, so we have time.

I'm already working on setting things up for next month, including where future submissions will be emailed. I'm very busy with work and school right now (12-13 hour days) so please bear with me if I'm not responsive to PM's and threads right away. Also, I'd like to note that this arrangement is considered temporary. If/when 1BADTOUR is able to resolve the group buy situation I will voluntarily give CotM back (pending perry's approval, of course). I'm also willing to run this indefinitely if necessary. I personally feel CotM is a tremendous benefit to the community, and it would be ashame to let it fall to the wayside.

If anyone has any other questions or comments related to CotM, please let me know. If you have questions about perry's decision, please contact him directly.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I voted for the Mystique, but it was a tough decision. I think the deciding factor was the fact that it was a Mystique I've never seen that car on here before and hope to see it more as its nice to see some Mystiques modded out for a change All the other cars are very bad ass and its nice to see we're all still hangin' in there with our cars after all this time, coming up with new and different ideas continuously

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
H
H
Because of my hectic school/work schedule (60+ hours this week total) I will not be able to post the winner on the 1st. I am postponing the end of voting to Friday, 11:59, CDT. At that time the winner's photos will be posted in Pics & Vids.

Please keep the votes coming in.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard