Originally posted by onosway:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE READ THIS...

I have had two people complain to THEIR BANKS OR PAYPAL THAT I WAS CONDUCTING FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AGAINST THEM.

I-Dom-In-8 - for a case resolved in HIS FAVOR for $360.80

and now AbdulWahab Mouallem - "abwamo" on CEG - Amount $673.05 for the body kit

LOOK, I KNOW YOU ALL GOT SCREWED AND SO DID I - DON'T YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU PAID ME?!?!?!?! In good faith to give the money to CHRIS!?!! I DID WHAT YOU ASKED ME TO - DO NOT DO THIS.

I-Dom-In-8 has already taken my money and ignores me in the forums and never returns EMAILS OR PMs.

I'M IN $7000 WORTH OF DEBT over this KAOTIC DISASTER AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING!!!!!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE - STOP SEEKING COMPENSATION THROUGH ME - I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANY MORE!!! I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE GETTING IN MY CAR AND RUNNING OVER A CLIFF RIGHT NOW. I HATE THIS [censored]' CAR I HATE KAOTIC I HATE CHRIS I HATE ANDYS.... FUC*N SH!T...

I TRY MY HARDEST TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH?!?!?! I'VE NEVER SCREWED ANYONE HERE NOR IS IT IN MY NATURE!!!

IF BOTH OF THESE GO THROUGH I WILL NOW BE OUT - $1033.85

I've had a perfect credit rating until this happened. Look I am not at all responsible - I tried to help... you all know I did...

someone please help

I see that you have made a case against me for the Kaotic Group Buy - You know I am not responsible for what has happened. If you go through with this I will be out the money you are seeking - NOT KAOTIC. Please tell paypal not to charge this case against me - it is not fair!!

I have no money to give you and I am in severe debt because of the actions of Chris Croft and Kaotic Innovations.

I have done everything I can to help and yet I do not exist to Andys, Kaotic or Paypal as an innocent party.

Re: charge back case

Sent to: onosway

No i didn't make a case against anybody.
i just called my credit card company and told them what happened. i had to supply all the information on the site so i can get a refund "thru their cutomer protection program".
They refunded me the money that i lost and I was told that they will try to collect from Kaotic and i don't have to deal with this case at all.
I'm sorry if they are going after you, i honestly have nothing to do with the case; its my MasterCard company that is trying to get to the bottom of this and get their money back.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat