I don't think everyones is the same here, however getting the rotor to fit the hub is very critical.
I went with Stazzie's brake over a year ago, everything was fine until emergency high speed braking. It might just have been uneven pad material transfer. Normal braking smooth.
Has anyone tried replacing the slider pin bushings. (polymer/plastic) I guess I need to do a search, several years ago one of the brake gurus gave us a heads up on this.
Yes lubing the slider pins the high-temp lube made just for this purpose is mandatory. also apply a dab to points of the pads backing plate that contacts the "anchor plate". (the part that holds the caplier and bolts to the hub.)
Bendix supplied shims for the outer pads and called them (????? name) as if to elimate the need for that blue anti-squeak compound. I'm thinking maybe of removing the capliers again and applying this to both sides of shim.
Then I'll try replacing the slider pin bushings. However I've been wanting to do this for over a year now and haven't time.
And since my 1000 mile trip back in March the vibrations under hard braking diminished????? PFM as we use to say at the phone company!
1/1000th's of movement can cause vibrations!!!!!
Paul
98 Mystique LS (07/97)

Paul 98 Mystique LS 2ea (07/97)(08/98)