Just to clarify, yes the Chevron is still there. The store attached to it is called Holiday Market. It's right next to an AM/PM which is right next to a McDonalds. When you exit from heading northbound, turn left at the light, then go straight at the next light (right lane only). Chevron will be on your left at that point. I know that area very well...I was there today!

I might come out and meet you guys just to say hello. It's only 45 minutes from here. Depends on how busy the duty phone is. Don't wait on me obviously as I can't do the drive anyway.

BTW, that Chevron you're meeting at has some excellent 92 octane gas. Good price too, for the area. I have never had a problem with it, unlike some other small town gas stations...

Forecast for Winthrop, just the other side of the mountains, is 96 degrees! 95 degrees for Grand Coulee...should be a scorcher! Hope all your air conditioning still works.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress