Originally posted by auiotour:
alright atleast I know I don't have to buy them thursday. thought he had like one set lol. my sisters boyfriend is stiffing me the money on a asus p4p800 deluxe, wants to make sure it works before giving me the money. I mean come on. I bought it brand new, tried using it, but my graphics card's heat sinks were hitting the memory, so I couldn't install my brand new graphics card so i bought and MSI, stuck the old one in the box, and waited for someone who would buy it. Now he is complaining about it might not work. wtf... anyways. where is the meet gonna be again?

No one had suggested a meeting place, but I think the 26th would be perfect for a nice long run over Hwy 20 (Cascade Hwy) out to Winthrop for lunch. The more adventurous might want to ponder a run all the way out to Grand Coulee, then back through Wenatchee and back over Steven's Pass. It is the drive I did two years ago (ALONE!!!) and it is a blast. Hwy 20 is good for nice twisty action and the roads in Eastern Washinton are generally well paved and wide open. I drove at ludicrous speed.

We could meet up at the WalMart in Bellingham around 9. It would be an all day drive, but well worth it. Since my new fuel pump, brakes and new tires should be on by this weekend (I hope) I should have a chance to break everything in by the 20th.

Oh yeah, I am getting Falken ZE-502's all around on Friday.

New rubber AT LAST!

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI