Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Booger:
Wha Hoo Downriver!! I'll get there early if you need me to Roger, you just have to let me sleep in the car when I get there. Maybe we can "borrow" some cones or barrels from MDOT, its not like they don't have enough.

Oh, that reminds me. I forgot to mention one of the essentials is lawnchairs or folding chairs or something, bring a couple...one to sit in and one to save a spot.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
I'll Definately be there Rog! Considering I know that area now since I had to deliver for my work about 3 time to the hospital on fort street south of west road(exit 32)

Got a few chairs too, I'll bring them, but the other chair MIGHT be used by julie, That's still pending

03' Mazda Mazda6 !ZOOM ZOOM! J_Dowdy1983@yahoo.com for inquiries
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I don't stay far from it at all, but will I be able to recover from friday nights activites that early is the question.... I'll try my best to get there early and save some spots.

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I'm in.......

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
It would be great of some of you guys that are somewhat local could get there by 8-9:00 a.m. This way, we can save more spots for those coming a bit later, but hopefully, not too late as some of the cruizers get pissed when you save spots for too long of a time. My advice is to get there ASAP so we can have a great, worry free time!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
I think im going to be able to make it, I talked to my dad today and asked him if he want to "supervise" the trip (I, as well as my mom doesnt like the idea of me driving 130 miles down to detroit by myself at the age of 16). So while I am out there, there are a couple of things I want you CEG'er to look at if you dont mind. First I think I may need a wheel bearing, my front end is humming, and my tires are balances and dont need to be rotated. Second, my engine has been having wierd signs of misfires, or my clutch slipping, its been hesitiating when trying to take off, or even rev the engine. It also is bucking under slightly more then normal acceleration. So let me know whats going on with that exactly.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerk:
So while I am out there, there are a couple of things I want you CEG'er to look at if you dont mind. First I think I may need a wheel bearing, my front end is humming, and my tires are balances and dont need to be rotated. Second, my engine has been having wierd signs of misfires, or my clutch slipping, its been hesitiating when trying to take off, or even rev the engine. It also is bucking under slightly more then normal acceleration. So let me know whats going on with that exactly.

WTF, it is a car show. It is not a free auto clinic. Where the hell do you come up with all this stupid crap that you post? Tell us what school you go to so that I can be sure when I have kids they never go there or hang out with anyone who goes and/or has ever attended there before.

As for the meet, hopefully I will be in attendance.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
well, considering the fact that someone said to me they needed to know what it does to diagnose what my problem is I kind of figured thats what I would do, if people dont want me to ask for help then I wont, I just figured it would be a nice gesture to lend me some advice rather then to just bash on me for just asking questions and wanting to learn something.

So I guess I wont ask anything if it will bother people, I just want to get along with everyone and have a good time.

Last edited by AliasJerk; 06/13/04 02:34 AM.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Alias, from your description of the humming noise, it sounds like it could easily be a wheel bearing, especially if it goes away when turning in one dirction or the other. If you wanna discuss it more, I recomend taking it to the troubleshooting forum if you haven't already, or you could PM me, though I don't know a whole lot.
Too bad people don't have the decency to help somoene out with what is probably a simple problem, especially a 16 yr old kid who wants to learn
To bring things back on topic, sounds like this is gonna be a cool get together, wish I could come but i plan to go to the St Ignace car show, might even put the Contour in it! Woot! First show for me...

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

WTF, it is a car show. It is not a free auto clinic

Robert DeNiro voice..."take it easy!"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard