Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by xchang:
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
I can send you a CD with pics and a few vids...is that alright?

I'd prefer not to, just because the conversion from a certain codec to the DVD mpeg sometimes runs into problems, which creates a headache... Pics on CD that are high-res would be great, but if you can't send me the actual tape you recorded on, then I guess a VHS set to SP would be fine. I don't want to run into problems getting the videos converted.

IL Sean: I can use those vids, and they are good quality, just not big enough... BUT, I have an idea on that one, so your all set. I hope I use it... You have any pics??

Well I recorded the vids and pics on my digi....they are good quality......I will send them to you anyway....if you can use them, then that will be great.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Steve pics are in my sig, I uploaded at the Rez i took them so there pretty high. As far as for the Vid i will send it out saturday, Oh and guess what i won your 04 voucher That was nice of you to throw these up steve

Last edited by I-Dom-In-8; 06/03/04 08:29 PM.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Steve pics are in my sig, I uploaded at the Rez i took them so there pretty high. As far as for the Vid i will send it out saturday, Oh and guess what i won your 04 voucher That was nice of you to throw these up steve

That's nice too hear... send the voucher when sending vid...

Now to track down the other two.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Haven't recieved anything yet... Any new news??

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i have to send mine to you still.
i havent even uploaded my pics yet!

<----slacker!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Haven't recieved anything yet... Any new news??

I've been getting over a month long Asthma attack(i.e. I was not at home) I will try and get that up this week, sorry.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Hey NP, just didn't know if people forgot... just a friendly reminder... Feel better IL Sean!

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Hey NP, just didn't know if people forgot... just a friendly reminder... Feel better IL Sean!

Thanks! I need to get back to work, I've been out for two weeks now.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
My pics didn't turn out as I would have liked... need to remember the tripod for night shots. Not really worth scanning with what I'd lose in looks.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard