Just received a call from Rick @ Extrude Hone...the 3 SVT UIM's I sent in (SVT ST Pete, EvlBill, and mine) are ready and shipping out today

FYI...
Rick plans on posting some before and after flow numbers on the SVT and SE UIM's sometime next week. Here is some of the information he told me over the phone (don't hold me to this but I think I have it pretty close). He did tell me the NEW flow numbers will include the UIM and LIM together not just the UIM. The equipment he used initially was on loan and is no longer available. The equipment he is now using flows them both together. Before the Extrude Hone process the difference in flow for the SVT vs. SE showed that the two were not that far apart, about 10 CFM...SVT 260 CFM range vs. SE 250 CFM range (UIM/LIM combined flow numbers). After Extrude Hone numbers should be around 290 CFM according to Rick. As I mentioned earlier he will have all the details sometime next week. Not to shabby though @ +30-40 CFM and right on target (SE 16%, SVT 11.5% increase). Rick also verified the fact that port matching WILL most definitely improve these numbers a little more as well and would be well worth the effort

Also Extrude Hone sends quite a bit to Jet-Hot and Rick's comment was "it's good stuff and should help out in cooling the intake"

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew