Originally posted by EvlBill:
Pete and I noticed some interesting things yesterday when cleaning the SVT UIM and putting the SE one on my car.

1. The routing from the EGR into the UIM (the groove where the TB bolts on) is different. The SVT is on the top side of the UIM, while the SE comes out the bottom.
2. The opening from the TB is much smaller. Looking through it, we could actually see the edges of the hole going into the UIM. Will the Extrude Hone process widen that too? It seemed like that would be a restriction for anyone running the SVT TB.

If anyone has an answer to this I'd appreciate a quick response, as my SE UIM is already at Extrude Hone (arrived this morning) and my intention was to put it on my SVT which has the 2000 34/35mm LIM and Brad's "optimized" SVT TB plus other mods. Rick @ EH has said it's no problem for them to expand the throttle ports to match my 34/35mm LIM, but now I'm concerned about the TB opening size and EGR routing. Any knowledgeable fedd-back would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Alan

03 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 98 Mystique 2.5 MTX 99 SVT - Inheriting Lil Monster's parts 98 SVT - Lil Monster (RIP) 183.7 whp Quaife/Fidanza/UR UD Clutch AFE/MSDS/SHO-Y/Bassani/MagnaCore GC/Koni/22mmR/EndLinks/ES/ KVR Slotted/1144's/SS Lines/MASItaly