Derek -- Good stuff. Thanks for your organizational efforts on the CEG side. It's appreciated, bro!

Anyway, just wanted to add some info for everyone.

My interest check on NECO returned 23 interested people. At this point, price is probably set, but might be worth asking Extrude Hone "Hey.. if we bring another 20 people, can you drop it by 20 bux?"

The other, and more important thing I wanted to say was regarding shipping.

Everyone should ensure that when they pack their UIM, that they pack it upside down, with the rigid brass PCV breather tube pointing up. You should also put some semi-rigid foam blocks or material around that tube so that it doesn't take any weight and get bent or kinked in shipping by the weight of the UIM as the package is tossed around. Mine bent a bit when my UIM was shipped to me, and it cracked when I needed to bend it back into place. A very annoying repair job ensued after the "Both Banks Too Lean" vacuum leak...

Also, I recommended to the NECOers that they use that same unfinished strip on the back of the UIM, and put their name and phone number as the unique ID. Good idea to put that same info on your packing slip.

Massiv.

1999 Mercury Cougar V6.