Originally posted by ssmumich00:
I think those people getting rid of their CSVTs at this point are chumps, put in a little elbow grease, do the right research, everything can be made to work in perfect harmony . . .example's that come to mind,

DemonSVT
Warmonger
Keyser
BurritaSVT
Buckshot77
Stazi
etc. . .the list is long (sorry about those I forgot about), but these people have done the RIGHT research, gotten things working in perfect harmony,and have cars that could hand it to ANY car on the street right now.

regardless, I'm keeping my CSVT until I (a) total it or (b) get buried in it. It's still the only car that can get my blood boiling when I look at it. . .and like Rara said, it's the only 4-door SVT ever made. . .

The only chump I see is you. While you were yapping your mouth on CEG. I was setting trends. It all comes to a point when you have to say "I am done." I for one am not going to spend $10,000-20,000 MORE dollars on a car that I know will fall apart in the near future. Your right research and wrench time cant offset a poorly built car.

So, you have NO right to slam anyone. What have you done? What time and effort have you put in? Hell I can't even remember what your contour looks like. Old school, my ass. Your a freaking N00B and you will always be one, IMHO.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.