Im 20... Iv had my 96 GL ATX for 5 years now... I got a job at 15.. bought the car to learn on.. and Im still driving it.. until about 3 weeks ago.. when the transmission self destructed... got it at 18k 64K ... wow.. I loved every minute of the miles I put into liltour..

I even spent 3,000 on new paint with a lifetime warrenty.. Midnight Blue, with pearl / metal flake.. awesome.. After I get the transmission fixed, im going to 2 tone the car.. White on the bottem, with the ding guards removed.. Im keeping my tour.. reguardless.. I love it.. I will purchase other cars in the future.. but I will drive this car till the wheels fall off... then ill put them back on... I put that on my life..

This car is reliable.. dont get me wrong.. it has problems.. but so does every car.. reguardless if the name says Honda.. or something else.. all cars have problems, bottem line..

1 water pump, 1 alternator, 3 window regulators, 2 o2 sensors, 4 sets of tiers, lateral link, fuel filter, thermostat, timing belt, 2 serpientine belts, and the stupid ass cup holders.. thats all that has really broken.. and I am impressed.. its never left me stranded... never..

The car gimped home about 1 - 2 miles.. with the tranny sounding like rocks where inside it.. As soon as i parked it.. it woulnt move a jiggle.. Close.. but iv never been stranded..

Shes a soldier.. and im taking this time to Salute LiL Tour.. and ford.. reguardless of how everyone flames on them.. because without ford.. this group of people would have never met..

96 GL ATX Memphis 15 - Sony 1000wat - JVC Deck Struts - Crossdrilled rotors Intake --- Work In Progress AIM: sh1zn17 Yahoo!: tinfoilflossa