Hey, sounds like we've got some takers! That's cool!

Aaron -- just DROP IT! You know you want to. Your car wants to be lower too! Listen, you can hear it say "I'll handle MUCH better for you! Plus, I'll look even cooler!" Hehe! No pressure or anything... Hopefully you can make it to another meet soon too!

I'm in the process of re-contenting my inside door handle lights. I have the wires for the RH rear hooked up so far. I'm still waiting on two more bulbs. They want $2.75 a piece for those dinky bulbs from Ford! And they're not a US standard bulb, naturally, so I can't just got to Schucks or somewhere and get 'em. Oh well, it's gonna look pretty cool. Speaking of pretty cool, I just ordered some of the clear side marker turn lights from BAT today -- they should be here in a week or so. w00t! Cheap thrills!

Oh, as an added incentive to show up for the meet, I'll have a couple of sets of pre-98 sail panels available for purchase.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"