Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S

I take a set!

That brings tears to my eyes! That was one of the all time best for sure.

| 1999 SVT E1 | silver | 147 of 2760
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Hate to ostracize myself like this, but can I get an explanation for "I take a set"? I imagine it's soemthing along the lines of "All your base are belong to us" or "Somebody set up us the bomb". Man oh man, it's so obvious this guy is just messing around. The second I saw those pics, I was thinking waht one guy posted, which was, "So he knows how to remove rotors and calipers, inhernetly disconnecting brake lines and bleeding brakes, but he doesn't know what a caliper is, and he doenst know better than to not paint his braking surface.... Cmon man, just fess up and admit it was a joke...

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
Hate to ostracize myself like this, but can I get an explanation for "I take a set"? I imagine it's soemthing along the lines of "All your base are belong to us" or "Somebody set up us the bomb".

No, not hardly. It was the best thread evar and it's not in the old forum archives. The "I take a set" mythology lives on through storytellers in each tribe. It has nothing to do with HSR any other online fun site. "I take a set" became the most remembered thread of the old forum. IIRC, we started a new one about a year or so ago on this newer forum, but it just wasn't the same.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Hmmm... Somehow I feel no more enlightened upon this "I take a set" than I did before.... Do tell Chattavegas, do tell.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Contouraholic:

You gotta give Kudos to those VW guys!

I almost cried I was laughing so hard...

hey now, don't let one moron ruin all of us!

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I believe there were actually 2 morons.

Farfigmorons ?

My name is Richard. I was a Contouraholic. NOW: '02 Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Black BEFORE: '99 Contour SE Sport Duratec ATX Spruce Green PIAA 510's, Foglight MOD, K&N Drop-in
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

Nice one!

If that was my [censored] grass, id be pissed! Remove them rotors from the grass, and it will look like a pair of tits!

Im not that perverted!

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Quote:

Remove them rotors from the grass, and it will look like a pair of tits!

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ContourKev:
If that was my [censored] grass, id be pissed!

Considering the lack of density in that "turf" I doubt they spend much time on lawn care.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Holy [CENSORED] that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I read through the entire thread on that VW site those people are funny. I Don't know much about cars but I'm not even that stupid. Later in the thread the guy who started it said "whats so wrong with the paint it will rub off where the pads rub.
i painted the pads so they match the rest of the brakes."
What an idiot. Nice comment on the tits on the grass.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard