If you're not strapped for time, you can find take out 19# injectors on Ebay for around $80 a set of 8 (Mustang). The electrical connector will be the same as your stock connectors. Just make sure your wires are in good shape as the coating can become brittle over time.

Get a fuel rail from a '98-'99 and a LIM from a '98-'00 2.5L as they will mount up the same. You will have to get creative and extend the fuel rail to meet your car's chassis fuel lines though, just FYI. Make sure to use fuel injection rated hose and connectors, or there will be a big fuel filled ballon popping party under your hood.

No car came with 19# side feed injectors to match your pre'98 tour rail. The only other car that even has those style injectors that I know about are '93-'97 Ford Probes, and they were all 17#'s.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."