Well, that's how it's been all year... The Pistons hold a team in the 70s and everyone in the media says "that's because the Eastern Conference sucks and nobody can score..." San Antonio and L.A. play a game in this year's playoffs that the Spurs win 73-72 and everyone is falling all over themselves talking about "what a defensive struggle and these 2 teams play FANTASTIC defense and blah blah blah..."

I think the Pistons went out there and showed some people that they're for real and deserve to be in the Finals... Am I saying they're gonna sweep? No way. But they've got a damn good chance at winning this thing. Good production off the bench from Grandpa Elden, even a couple clutch buckets from Corliss (still playing his Matador Defense though). The benches are going to be crucial for both teams and last night the Laker bench never even came over from the team hotel.

And BTW Roger, the Pistons won both of those titles on the road... had the league's best record both years so they had home-court advantage. It'd be nice for them to win a title at home one of these years. The Tigers and Wings have done it in my lifetime so now it's their turn.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...